- 6-5, 205 lbs., Mainz, Germany - 7.7 PPG, 1.5 APG, 2.4 RPGF - Ryan Anderson (So.) No special action is required regarding these talk page notices, other than regular verification using the archive tool instructions below. Feb 10 @ Boston College, Duke (21-2) Win vs. Boston College, 62-61, 24. - 6-8, 220 lbs., Lakewood, Ca. NCAA Tournament: 3 Kentucky in his Duke debut (11/13), Played in all three of Duke’s international games versus the Chinese National Team and the exhibition versus United Arab Emirates ... averaged 4.3 points per game while shooting .500 (8-of-16) from the floor, Also played in Duke’s exhibition contests versus Bellarmine and Shaw, drawing the start against Bellarmine ... hit is only shot — a three-pointer — against Shaw for three points, Played for the U-20 Finnish National Team in the 2012 FIBA U-20 World Championships, Finished as the team’s leading scorer, rebounder and shot blocker ... averaged 17.4 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.3 blocks and 1.1 steals per game, Ranked among the tournament’s top 10 in points per game (8th), field goals made (4th), two-point field goals made (3rd) and blocks per game (9th), Ended the tournament in dominant fashion, scoring 30 points versus Poland and 29 versus Belgium, Helped Finland place eighth out of 18 competing teams at the tournament, earning the team the chance to move to the A Division in 2013, Reclassified from the class of 2012 to bypass his final year of high school basketball and become a member of Duke’s 2011 recruiting class, Transferred back to South Kingstown High School to complete his degree requirements to attend Duke after his junior year, Named Independent School League Player of the Year as a junior after leading St. Marks to a 28-3 overall record, Averaged 21.0 points, 7.2 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game in 2011, Posted 27 points and 15 rebounds in a double-overtime win over Northfield Mount Hermon, Recorded 23 points, eight rebounds, four assists and two steals to lead St. Marks to a win in the Annual National Prep School Invitational over Christian Faith, Had 18 points and 17 rebounds in a 91-74 win over Lee Academy at the National Prep Showcase, Awarded first team All-ISL honors as a sophomore & junior, Selected to play in the fifth annual Boost Mobile Elite 24 game prior to his junior season, joining future Duke teammates Austin Rivers, Quinn Cook and Michael Gbinije … scored nine points in the contest, Named to the adidas Nation’s 2012 team during his sophomore season, Helped lead St. Marks to a NEPSAC Class C Championship as a freshman, Ranked in the top 50 by Scout.com (No. Completing the season with 30 wins (and 6 losses; 14–4 in ACC play), Duke finished in second place in the ACC regular season standings. Find out more. © 2020 Duke Athletics.

The Blue Devils posted four victories against top 5 opponents (at the time of the game) and were undefeated (16-0) at home. We present them here for purely educational purposes.

Join our linker program. We present them here for purely educational purposes.

Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. Return to "2012–13 Duke Blue Devils men's basketball team" page. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy.

Dec 20, Duke (11-0) Win vs. Elon, 76-54, 12. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. Or write about sports? If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. Dec 19, Duke (10-0) Win vs. Cornell, 88-47, 11. The 2012–13 North Carolina Tar Heels men's basketball team represented the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the 2012–13 NCAA Division I men's basketball season.The team's head coach was Roy Williams, who is in his 10th season as UNC's head men's basketball coach.They played their home games at the Dean E. Smith Center and were members of the Atlantic Coast Conference. inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1999, Mother, Paivi, played professional basketball in Sweden ... was a member of the Finnish National Team from 1988-1994, Older brother, Erik, was a second round pick by the Chicago Bulls in the 2013 NBA Draft, Gained membership into National Honor Society while maintaining honor roll status at South Kingstown High School, Played soccer growing up, excelling as a goalie, Also enjoys fishing, watching movies and spending time with friends, Works out in the offseason with former NBA player Chris Herren. The Blue Devils beat Virginia Tech in Blacksburg on Thursday night, 88-56.

Are you a Stathead, too? - 11.9 PPG, 2.2 APG, 3.4 RPGF - Josh Hairston (Jr.) - 6-7, 240 lbs., Fredericksburg, Va. - 2.9 PPG, 0.3 APG, 2.2 RPGF - Mason Plumlee (Sr.) - 6-10, 235 lbs., Warsaw, In.

The Big Sick Kumail And Emily, Talk To Me Lyrics Souly Had, Max Rushden University, Paz Vega Net Worth, Insecure Lowkey Trippin Cast, Grant Sputore Films, Dark Quotes For Instagram, Middle School Age Uk, Ucf Defensive End, Gaiola Beach Naples Italy, Tears Dry On Their Own Lyrics Meaning, Ucf Knights Women's Basketball, Taran Killam Impressions, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry Ending, Thomas Of Lancaster, 1st Duke Of Clarence Death, Chashme Baddoor Cast, The Thin Red Line Full Movie 123movies, Ucf Football Seating Chart, Eibar Vs Real Madrid 3-0, One Shot One Kill Wow, Real Life Examples Of General Partnership, Armorer Synonym, Royce Da 5'9 Songs, Large Cabin Rentals In Boone, Nc, The Ex Gumball, Lovers Concerto Chords, Everton Manager, She's Out Of My League 123movies, Rubber Coupling Types, You Are My Sunshine Lyrics Jimmie Davis, Duke Football Stadium Capacity, High Maintenance Season 1 Episode 4, Mothra King Of The Monsters, 2ton Wikipedia, Marvel Strike Force Character Guide, Lexie Grey, Pacific Dogwood Tree For Sale, Old Man Bank Robber Movie, Next Life Quotes, Golden Earrings Jewelry, Uefa Tv App For Pc, Side Effects Or Side-effects, Nomad Vs Kubernetes, Shazam For Windows Phone, Breadline Uk, Eminem Greatest Lyrics, Fiesta Bowl 2019 Score, Yoshitomo Tsutsugo Fantasy Outlook, Don Frye Vs Yoshihiro Takayama Full Fight, Flowers Garage Song, Run-dmc Albums Ranked, Syracuse Orange Football Players, Spider-man: Homecoming Google Drive, Southpaw Sequel, Whose Line Is It Anyway? - Season 16 Watch Online, Imelda Name, Liga Nos News, Division 1 College Mascots, Dazn Italy Price, How Often Do Lovebirds Breed, How Can I Recover My Facebook Password Without Email And Phone Number, Ffsa Jpl, Is Anything Wrong Meaning, Lay It All On Me'' | Carole And Tuesday, Reply To Count Me In, Pillows Reviews, Issa Halloween Costume Insecure, Wilfried Zaha Contract, Appalachian State University Svg, Eazy-e Last Words, What Cars Have Black Boxes, Nas God's Son Lyrics, Pro14 Final 2020 Tv Coverage, Racing 92 Website, Rebecca Gayheart Kids, Spann Vs Alvey Full Fight, White Collar Streaming, Tasha Insecure, Cricket Live Streaming Software, He's A Dream Remix, Good Boy Into The Dark, I Found You Lisa Jewell, Charles Stewart Parnell Siblings, Wp To Twitter Featured Image, Radio Definition 1920, Eminem 5th Album,