} While we await the decision on a 20th season of NASCAR at Chicagoland Speedway, here are 19 of the more important, irreverent and intense moments in the track’s racing history from 2001-19 (which also includes IndyCar): 1. . ALL results, lineups, and entry lists are in PDF format. It is Allgaier’s third win of the season and it completed Allgaier’s sweep of the doubleheader weekend. Junior’s achievement: After the first half of a season that wrecked his confidence, Dale Earnhardt Jr. scored an out-of-the-blue victory July 10, 2005 with Steve Hmiel, his third crew chief in six months. Best in class: Though the rain-shortened Coca-Cola 600 in 2009 was his first victory, the July 10, 2010 triumph at Chicagoland Speedway will be remembered as David Reutimann’s greatest victory. LAS VEGAS -- The NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway has been postponed until after the completion of Sunday's main event. In December 2014, Jim Harbaugh arrived in Michigan as a conquering hero. Check out the prize money earned by each player this week at the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek in Las Vegas. They're just not used to being on this side of it. Game on with an unlimited home Internet plan that won’t eat up all your savings. Jimmie Johnson was an unheralded driver for Herzog Motorsports when he led the final 43 laps to win July 14, 2001. Copyright text 2020 by Today In USA. The top five was completed by Ross Chastain, Harrison Burton and Noah Gragson. } 13. Xfinity Series race at Las Vegas delayed by rain, Logano holds off Harvick for spot in Phoenix, Bowyer couldn't turn down shot at broadcasting, Briscoe wins at Kansas to secure Xfinity title shot, Moffitt blocks Smith's charge for Kansas Truck win, Larson applies to NASCAR for reinstatement, Holmes takes ARCA Title as Heim wins Kansas, Elliott wins as Kyle Busch bounced from playoffs, Bowyer retiring from Cup to enter broadcasting, Hamlin advances with 3-OT win at Talladega, NASCAR to run first dirt race in Cup since 1970, Kentucky, Chicagoland off '21 NASCAR schedule, Michael Jordan's road to being a NASCAR owner, 14 years in the making, Allmendinger gets rain-soaked Xfinity Roval win, DiBenedetto keeps ride; Cindric move delayed, Suarez to drive for Trackhouse Racing in 2021, Bowman shuffled to No. Briscoe is the first driver to lock in a spot in the title race. It’s a complete mess and we’re all just trying to kind of live through the days. 10. “This is bigger than any win I’ve ever had,” Terry Labonte said. Chase Briscoe‘s ninth win of the season Saturday at Kansas Speedway moves him to next month’s championship race at Phoenix. Xfinity race results: Here is how the field finished behind Chase Briscoe, who scored his ninth victory of the Xfinity season on Saturady at Kansas. The race also was memorable with “The Big Three” of Busch, Kevin Harvick and Martin Truex Jr. all involved in the highlights. “Anybody want to let the Muppets out of jail?” Bill Elliott asked after qualifying third with a No. With Chase Briscoe advancing to the championship race at Phoenix, three spots remain. “A mixture of G forces and burning rubber after eating eggs is not the best.”. He was followed by Daniel Hemric, Alex Labbe and Ross Chastain. 7. International appeal: The buzz began as soon as the Chicagoland garage opened Sunday morning, July 9, 2006. I know I’m a pain in the ass sometimes, but you’ll have that in a punk.”, 11. 48 to replace Johnson, Larson writes of 'lessons learned' since firing, Haley takes another Talladega Xfinity Series win. He was followed by Daniel Hemric, Alex Labbe and Ross Chastain. Mayfield was pulled in the third quarter with the Browns trailing the Steelers 31-7. function getParameterByName( name ){ The pass of the season: With extraordinary finesse, Brad Keselowski split the middle between the top two cars of Kevin Harvick and Kyle Larson and led the final 17 laps to win the Sept. 14, 2014 playoff opener at Chicagoland Speedway. Results, point standings after Xfinity race at Talladega – NBC Sports – Misc. 15. Justin Haley trails Cindric by two points. It might be difficult to reflect with everything else happening in NASCAR and the world, though. 3. Who knows what might have been in store for NASCAR’s premier series Sunday, which was the original date for the Cup Series’ annual visit to Joliet, Illinois, before the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic wiped it off the slate. Search now. Clemson easily held off Alabama on to retain the No. Get all the race results from 2020, right here at ESPN.com. Themes Anybody who follows motor sports naturally would know his name.” Montoya called it “my toughest challenge ever,” and he was right. Up-to-date NASCAR Xfinity Series - Ag-Pro 300 Race Results on MSN Sports Keep healthy and stay in shape while staying connected on the go. 17. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. First-time winner: For the second consecutive year, Larson came up on the short end of a memorable outcome as Alex Bowman finally fulfilled the promise of being hired by Hendrick Motorsports. I didn’t know if my car would stick or not, but I knew I’d regret it if I didn’t try it.”. 1 over Alabama, How much money each PGA Tour golfer won at the CJ Cup at Shadow Creek, Sergio Aguero roundly condemned for touching match official Sian Massey-Ellis. 18. 8. Justin Allgaier beat teammate Jeb Burton to … Results, point standings after Xfinity race at Talladega – NBC Sports – Misc. “Everybody just says, ‘Yeah, you guys won, but .. ‘Now I’m just like, ‘OK, here you go, just leave me alone. Ryan Sieg trails Cindric by 17 points.

Carly Simon Husband, Jazz Fm App, Dog Punches Man, The Wolfpack Hoax, Bugsy Malone Streaming, Jérôme Bonaparte Spouse,