She lost custody of their daughter Bonnie Bella. STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum. "But the thing is that Tamera wants to move on and do other things. She also joked that she was going to "kidnap" her friend and co-host so she couldn't leave. The Emmy-winning program celebrated its 1000th episode in February, with Love dedicating a champagne toast to her fellow co-hosts, while Bailon Houghton, 36, toasted to their fans. “Adrienne, Jeannie, Loni and Tamera all have a great relationship. She will always be part of The Real family. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Braxton, 43, was fired from the show in 2016. So when she told me, I'm, you know, 100 percent in support of that.". Drama ensued after she blamed Love, 48, who recently described facing an onslaught of online bullying in her new memoir, I Tried to Change So You Don't Have To. Braxton's eventual replacement, comedian Amanda Seales, joined the panel in January 2020 but announced her exit six months later. But, a quick perusal through Twitter may have uncovered the real reason Tam is saying good-bye to the daytime talk show. Love and Mowry are both original hosts of the show, which launched in 2013, along with Adrienne Bailon and Jeannie Mai. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. Now, her co-host and good friend Loni Love, who's also been on the talk show since day one, reveals how she feels about Mowry's unexpected departure. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me, and loving all of me. Tamar Braxton also co-hosted from 2013 until 2016, and, most recently, Amanda Seales did a short stint. Her announcement comes the same day that her close friend, former Glee star Naya Rivera, was confirmed dead after her body was found at Lake Piru in Ventura County, California. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. And since then, the show has seen other co-hosts come on, including Tamar Braxton, 43, and Amanda Seales, 39, who announced her departure just two weeks before Tamera. On Monday, Tamera Mowry-Housley announced that she would not be returning to The Real as a co-host next season. Though the decision to announce her exit didn’t come easy, nor did the timing. Tamera addressed her cohosts — Loni Love, Jeannie Mai, Adrienne Bailon and Amanda Seales — directly as well. We look forward to developing future projects with her and welcoming her back as a regular guest on the show.". © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. BET Newsletters are sent by BET Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10003. www.bet.com, TRENDING IN Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Mowry-Housley, 42, announced her exit from the daytime talk show on Monday . She has denied having any issues with the other hosts, but said she felt she was not able to express herself properly as a Black woman on the show. “It wasn’t an easy decision to make and she loves her co-stars,” the source added. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. of Use. Tamera Mowry-Housley, 42, made the shocking announcement that she would be leaving her talk show, The Real, after six seasons. “She didn’t want that to happen, which is why she did it herself when she did.” And Tamera’s co-hosts were made aware of the news just a couple days before she broke the news publicly. "For seven years, my home and heart has been at The Real," she began her statement on Instagram. I'll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities, and embarking on the next chapter of my life. “The rest of the girls were blindsided,” a source told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? After six seasons, Tamera Mowry-Housley is saying goodbye to The Real. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. ", A rep for production company Telepictures tells PEOPLE: "We fully support Tamera's decision to spend more time with her family, even if that means she’s not one of our hosts on The Real. Get push notifications with news, features and more. (Photo by Greg Doherty/Getty Images for Entertainment Studios), By clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails. The Daily Mail first reported the news of Mowry-Housley's departure. News. However, all good things must come to an end, and it's with a bittersweet smile that I announced that I am moving on from The Real," she continued. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? Fans were shocked, saddened and searching for reasons why. Tamera Mowry has been a co-host on The Real for years, but the former Sister Sister star announced her departure from the show ahead of its seventh season. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. "We call our friends our fam because truly you guys are familia to us, and we would not be here without you.". The show is currently picked up through 2022 and it remains to be seen if more co-hosts will be added. Tamera Mowry recently announced that she'll be ending her run as co-host of The Real, where she's held a chair since the show's start in 2013. CELEBS, Vanessa Bryant is dealing with her late husband’s trust. Simpson Called Kris Jenner From Jail After Wife Nicole's Murder: They Got ‘Into It’, Kylie Jenner Reunites With Shirtless Travis Scott & Fans Wonder If They're Back Together, Keanu Reeves Kisses GF Alexandra Grant As He Heads To Set For ‘The Matrix 4’ — See Pic, Jennifer Lopez Steps Out With Daughter Emme, 12 & Alex Rodriguez's Daughters For Shopping Day, Evan Mendes Is Ready to Act Againt After Taking Hiatus to Raise Daughters, The Perfect Tarot Deck For You, According To Your Zodiac Sign, Fear the Walking Dead Recap: Divided We Fall — Plus, Victor Gets 'Stranded', ‘Fargo’ Recap: Rules Are Made to Be Broken, 10 Years After the NBA Banned Its Shoes, APL Returns With New Tech-Loaded Basketball Sneakers. BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms "This is really all about you — those who have been with us since the beginning and those who have found us along the way," she said. From let: Tamera Mowry-Housley, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love and Adrienne Houghton. I had NO intention to talk about this today, especially in light of the news of my dear friend Naya, but now some reports are coming out and I’d rather you hear it from me first. After six seasons, Tamera Mowry-Housley is saying goodbye to The Real. Tamera Mowry is done talking: The host of The Real is leaving the daytime talk show after seven years, TVLine has confirmed. “Tamera decided to leave The Real because she wants to focus on acting more in TV and movies,” the source said. The Real Housewives of Orange County The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, … Tamera Mowry-Housley Reveals The Real Reason She Quit Reality TV ... -Housley and Tia Mowry-Hardrict cancelled their Style Network reality show in 2014, there was very little detail about why. The actress has co-hosted the program since it premiered in 2013. Samantha Knowles Draws Attention to Black Hair Discrimination, Fans Will Not Be Happy About This Male R&B Singer Calling Out Beyoncé, SZA And Cardi B, Hip-Hop Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Leah LaBelle, Michelle Obama Hilariously Breaks Down Why Melania Trump's Inauguration Gift Exchange Appeared So Awkward, This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme, Man Films Racist Old Navy Encounter Where Store Managers Accused Him Of Stealing The Jacket He Wore To The Store, Why Kobe Bryant’s Daughters Were Appointed New Guardians, After Joseline Hernandez Breaks Down Over Losing Custody, Stevie J Issues Petty Response, Pregnant Ciara And Her Family Crush 'Something New' Choreography In Adorable Tik Tok Video, Get Exclusive Tyler Perry Content and More With BET+, It's a Woman's World in American Gangster: Trap Queens, Saving Our Selves: A BET COVID-19 Relief Effort Special. “To my fellow hosts, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Hailey Slays In Leather Slip Dress For Justin's ‘SNL’ Performance & 2 More Hot Leather Looks, Zonnique Pullins Goes Makeup-Free To Lounge Comfortably While Pregnant, How To Dress Like Carole Baskin From ‘Tiger King’ On Halloween For Less Than $40, India Oxenberg: 5 Things To Know About Catherine Oxenberg’s Daughter Starring In New NXIVM Doc, Keanu Reeves Kisses GF Alexandra Grant As He Heads To Set For ‘The Matrix 4’ — See Pic, Victor Cruz Reveals Why He Was ‘Nervous’ To Meet Girlfriend Karrueche Tran’s Family, ‘The Voice’ Coaches: Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani & More Stars Who’ve Sat In The Big Red Chair Over The Years, ‘Tiffany Trump’ Admits Daddy Donald Has Always ‘Social Distanced’ From Her On ‘SNL’, Justin Bieber Reunites With BFF Chance The Rapper For Performance Of ‘Holy’ On ‘SNL’ — Watch, Zayn Malik Reveals Purple Hair Makeover That Has Gigi Hadid Drooling — See Before & After Pics, This $27 Lipstick Advent Calendar With 27,000 Reviews Makes The Perfect Christmas Gift, Cut Your Hair Styling Time In Half With This $29 One-Step Dryer & Brush, Hailey Baldwin Slays In Leather Slip Dress For Justin Bieber’s ‘SNL’ Performance & 2 More Hot Leather Looks, Best Neon Long Sleeve Workout Tops For Jogging Outside At Night, Jennifer Lopez, 50, Looks Sensational Dancing In Crop Top & Leggings As She Prepares For The Weekend – Watch, Quavo & Saweetie Reveal How Their Epic Romance Started In The DMs Before A Bizarre 1st Date, Kim Kardashian Jumps Out Of A Cake In Bikini Top Before Her 40th Birthday -- See Pics, Kim Kardashian Reveals O.J. The actress has been a co-host on the talk show since it premiered in 2013. Tamera Mowry-Housley, 42, took to social media on July 13 and announced that she was leaving The Real after 7 years, and although her … Tamera Mowry-Housley, 42, took to social media on July 13 and announced that she was leaving The Real after 7 years, and although her fellow co-hosts got a heads up about her statement on Instagram before it was posted, they were initially stunned by her decision to exit. In addition to Mowry-Housley, the original panel consisted of Tamar Braxton, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love and Adrienne Bailon Houghton.

Ufc Paul Craig Next Fight, 2ton Wikipedia, Independents Day Book Lou, Espanyol Away Kit, Golden Retriever Hodowla,