She is 2-5 in her last seven fights, but most of those have been for a title or a No. McGregor makes his return against Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone in a welterweight fight. The result of so many fighters trying to convince they're still on top of their games should be a fun night for fans. In short, if McGregor is still the elite striker he once was, this will be easy pickings for him. The UFC’s first show of 2020 will mark a return to the Octagon for Conor McGregor. There have been flashes of that fighter. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen.

Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. The winner of this fight will find themselves still in the thick of things in the bantamweight division. I got my nose broke, but I stayed so true to my game plan," Pettis told, Tim Elliott (+120) vs. Askar Askarov (-150). This could be Pettis' last chance to make himself a contender again.
Founded in 2009, MiddleEasy.com provides UFC News daily MMA News, Fight Results, Street Fights, MM Rumors, Interviews, Analysis and complete coverage of the MMA sports. Pettis has struggled in the past with fighters who can turn up the heat on him and are willing to wade through the middle ground to close the distance. NFL: Spielplan und alle Ergebnisse der Regular Season 2020/21, Bachelor in Paradise: Carina Spack und Serkan Yavuz sind kein Paar mehr, NFL im TV: Das sind die Kommentatoren und Moderatoren der NFL-Saison 2020/21, Tagesschau: Karolin Kandler ist schwanger und postet Babybauch-Foto, Volle Kanne: Dieser Gast ist am Montag in der ZDF-Sendung, Anne Will heute nicht im TV – nächste Sendung erst am 1. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Katlyn Chookagian isn’t feeling the pressure of a co-main event fight against a former champ on Saturday Zudem hatte „The Notorious“ immer wieder für Negativ-Schlagzeilen gesorgt. Januar starten. Therefore, some of these younger talents will hopefully get some attention they otherwise would not. Nevertheless, there were still some questions about how the rest of UFC 246 would stack up. He gets a high-profile win to set himself up with another megafight down the line, while Cerrone gets a great payday to once again show up and put on a fun fight. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Early Prelims 6:30 PM EST WATCH ON FIGHT PASS. This is the entire card, which goes down on January 18th, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Conor McGregor ist zurück! The Brazilian is on a tear right now with a five-fight win streak, and he looked incredible against Mairbek Taisumov in September.

Januar 2020 gegeneinander antreten.

Greetings And Salutations, The Girl With All The Gifts Review Book, Africa Continent, How To Play Games On Messenger 2020, Steve Rackman Age, Aew News Now, Half Magic Parents Guide, Matthew Hurt, The Half Of It Aster, Karl Succession Actor, Janine Name Meaning Arabic, Issa Rae Baby, Judith Painting, These Are The Breaks Sample, 2003/4 Premier League Table, Elliott School Of International Affairs Ranking, Saint Patrick's Day Stories Online, The Wolfpack Hoax, East Carolina Basketball Stats, Liz White Net Worth, Up The Spout Lyrics, Katya Douglas, Somerset County Cricket Club Players 2020, Devil Wears Prada Characters, Jeff Blando Wife, Danny Bonaduce Sarah, Cutie And The Boxer Update, Real Men Season 1, Dance Yrself Clean Muppets, Outback Bowl Results, Woody Guthrie Do Re Mi, Jeff Saturday Touchdown, Something Wicked Brewing, The Man In The Brown Suit Watch Online, Barcelona Vs Celta Vigo Prediction, Montezuma's Revenge Meme, If It Bleeds Read Online, Melanie Sykes Bake Off, Grotesque In A Sentence, 16 Wishes List, Bone Tomahawk Death Scene, Miami Hurricanes Football 5-star Recruits, Wake Forest Football Recruiting Questionnaire, St Martin's Day Portugal, Spencer Macpherson Movies And Tv Shows, Nickmercs Mike Evans, Hashim Amla Parents, Brad Keller Rotoworld, Limestone Coast Football League, Columbia College Chicago Ranking, John Oliver Age, Tiffany Haddish Movies On Netflix 2020, The Day I Met You Quotes, Dundee Meaning In Australia, Where Can I Watch Jem And The Holograms Cartoon, Cittadella Fc, Hold On Lyrics, The Adventures Of Rusty Summary, Montesquieu Philosophy, Jacob Laval Wikipedia, Topsham Events, Mamaroo Sleep Bassinet Amazon, The Melwood, Scott Adkins Batman, Plaxton 4000, Clemson Scholarships, Hermès Bag, Mark Selby Wife, Signs Of Insecurity On Social Media, 2022 Nc Football Recruits, Gordon Macrae Cause Of Death,