But in my heart, I believe what I’m doing is right. Verse One: 2Pac I take a shot of Henessee now I'm strong enough to face the madness, Nickel bag full of sess weed laced with hash Phone calls from my niggaz on the, other side, Two childhood friends just died, I couldn't cry A damn shame, when will we ever change And what remains from a twelve gauge to the brain, Arguements with my Boo is true I spend mo' time with my niggaz than I do with you, But everywhere it's the same thang, that's the game I'll be damned if a thang changed, fuck the fame, I'll be hustling to make a mill-ion, lord knows Ain't no love for us ghetto children, so we cold, Rag top slowin down, time to stop for gas Beep my horn for a hoochie with a proper ass, uhh It ain't easy, that's my motto, Drinkin Tanqueray straight out the bottle Everybody wanna know if I'm insane, My baby mama gotta mind full of silly games And all the drama got me stressin like I'm hopeless, I can't cope, Me and the homies smokin roaches, cause we broke Late night hangin out til the sunrise gettin high Watchin the cops roll by It ain't easy... that's right, Chorus: 2Pac It ain't easy, being me Will I see the penitentiary, or will I stay free (repeat 3X), Verse Two: 2Pac I can't sleep niggaz plottin on to kill me while I'm dreamin Wake up sweaty and screamin, cause I can hear them suckers schemin, Probably paranoid, problem is, them punks be fantasizin A brother bite the bullet, open fire and I died I wonder why this the way it is, even now, Lookin out for these killer kids, cause they wild Bill Clinton can you recognize a nigga representin, Doin twenty to life in San Quentin Gettin calls from my nigga Mike Tyson, ain't nuttin nice, Yo 'Pac, do something righteous witcha life And even thou you innocent you still a nigga, so they figure, Rather have you behind bars than triggers But I'm hold ya down and holla Thug Life, lickin shots, Til I see my niggaz free on the block But no it ain't easy, hahahah Til I see my niggaz free, on the block, oh It ain't easy, Verse Three: 2Pac Lately been reminiscin bout Peppermint Schnapps in Junior High hit the block Keep an eye on the cops while, D-Boys slang rocks It's the project kid without a conscience, I'm havin dreams of hearin screams at my, concerts, me all my childhood peers through the years tryin to stack a little green, I was only seventeen, when I started servin fiends And I wish there was another way to stack a dollar, So my apoli', casue these hard times make me wanna holler, Will I live to see tommorrow, am I fallin off? And it seems I'll be goin' on a long vacation, Meanwhile, it ain't easy Fuck … Lord Knows. Will I see the penitentiary, or will I stay free This is what you made me, America.” – Tupac Shakur, 40. U must remember that tomorrow comes after the dark. “Is it a crime to fight for what is mine?”― Tupac Shakur, 107. Drawers. I take a shot of Hennessy “Fear is stronger than love, remember that. It ain’t easy, that’s my motto Drinkin' Tanqueray straight out the bottle Then he’ll have people from the street to help him with his ideas. I’m going to show them the man that my mother raised. Me and the homies smokin roaches, cause we broke A damn shame, when will we ever change “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.” – Tupac Shakur, 23. say as I say “Don’t change on me. “Watch for phonies, keep your enemies close, watch your homies.” – Tupac Shakur, 96. Submit Corrections. And these fakes get to shakin when they face me [Verse 2] We’re made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear.” – Tupac Shakur, 37. “The only thing that can kill me is death, that’s the only thing that can ever stop me, is death, and even then my music will live forever.” – Tupac Shakur, 138. I find it difficult to carry on. I'm havin' dreams of hearin' screams at my concerts Till I see my niggaz free on the block “Recollect your thoughts, don’t get caught up in the mix.” – Tupac Shakur, Only God Can Judge Me, 68. Till I see my niggaz free, on the block, oh And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more.” – Tupac Shakur, 142. “It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.” – Tupac Shakur, 110. Nickel bag full of cess weed laced with hash I'll be hustling to make a million I have been a 2pac fan my entire life and putting together this collection of quotes was a lot of fun. And what remains from a 12-gauge to the brain? I was only seventeen when I started servin' fiends And all the drama got me stressin' like I'm hopeless Probably paranoid, problem is, them punks be fantasizin And even though you're innocent you still a nigga ( Log Out /  Findin’ Peace Through This Land Of Stress. [Hook] If you see everybody dying because of what you saying, it don’t matter that you didn’t make them die, it just matters that you didn’t save them.”― Tupac Shakur, 152. “I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. “As wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal.”― Tupac Shakur, 111. So I feel like I’m going to heaven”. Our Unborn, 'Cause we broke, late night, hangin' out 'til the sunrise 57. “It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other.” – Tupac Shakur, Changes, 56. “Many dreams are what we had and plenty wishes.” – Tupac Shakur, 89. Beep my horn for a hoochie with a proper ass Til I see my niggaz free on the block Old School. “I’m a reflection of the community.” – Tupac Shakur, 104. Every time I speak I want a shiver. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m going to suffer from it. His content was about being a young man trying to find himself while avoiding all the traps and pitfalls of life. “I am not a perfectionist, but still I seek perfection. Then to stop and see what makes one cry, so painful and sad. So now I'm in this high-powered cell at the county jail “We all gonna die, we bleed from similar veins.” – Tupac Shakur, 75. “When I was a little baby, I remember that one moment of calm-peace, and 3 minutes after that, it was on.” – Tupac Shakur, 25. Dreams are for real.” – Tupac Shakur, 2. The best rapper ever Keep an eye on the cops while d-boys slang rocks “I would rather have been shot straight-up in cold blood-but to be set up? Nickel bag full of cess weed laced with hash, Phone calls from my niggas on the other side, Lord knows ain't no love for us ghetto children, Drinkin' Tanqueray straight out the bottle, I can't sleep, niggas plottin' on me, kill me while I'm dreamin', A brother bite the bullet, open fire and I died, Bill Clinton, can you recognize a nigga representin', Gettin' calls from my nigga Mike Tyson, ain't nothin' nice, And even though you're innocent you still a nigga, But I'ma hold you down and holla Thug Life, Lately been reminiscin' about Peppermint Schnapps, Sold my Impala 'cause these hard times make me wanna holla. “Ain’t a woman alive that could take my mama’s place.” – Tupac Shakur, Hail Mary, 55. Phone calls from my niggas on the other side Doin' twenty to life in San Quentin? It ain't easy, being me They violated my probation But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.” – Tupac Shakur, 45. Ain't nobody down with me I'm thuggin', I can't go home Will I see the penitentiary or will I stay free. So we cold, Rag-top slowin' down, time to stop for gas My baby mama got a mind full of silly games “There’s no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.” – Tupac Shakur, 116. “We can never go nowhere unless we share with each other.” – Tupac Shakur, 9. “I’m not saying girls are perfect cause we all know that’s not true. There’s no way that these people should own planes and their people don’t have houses. “Whatever it takes to switch places with the bustas on top.” – Tupac Shakur, 160. Beep my horn for a hoochie with a proper ass, uhh Am I supposed to fail? That's the game, I'll be damned if a thang changed Text is available under the Creative … My baby mama gotta mind full of silly games It ain't easy, being me Everytime I speak I want a shiver.” – Tupac Shakur, 92. I know you’re rich. The world moves fast and it would rather pass by. “And I want n* to be educated. That’s bad.” – Tupac Shakur, 106. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life.” – Tupac Shakur, 42. AZLyrics ## 2Pac Lyrics. “During your life, never stop dreaming. "It Ain't Easy", a song by Tupac Shakur from the album Me Against the World " It Ain't Easy (On Your Own) ", a 2004 song by Ricky Fanté This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title It Ain't Easy. It ain't easy being me It just don’t make sense to me.” – Tupac Shakur, 88. It ain't easy, being me Will I see the penitentiary or will I stay free It ain't easy, being me Will I see the penitentiary or will I stay free It ain't easy, being me Will I see the penitentiary. I bet this brother be a better one. “I don’t have no fear of death. Rag top slowin down, time to stop for gas “If we’re all saying that rap is an art form then we gotta be more responsible for our lyrics. Doin twenty to life in San Quentin “Did you hear about the rose … But no it ain't easy Till I see my niggaz free, on the block, oh It ain't easy. “There’s no way that Michael Jackson or whoever Jackson should have a million thousand droople billion dollars and then there are people starving. It ain't easy being me I have no mothafuckin fear. Also read these Beatles quotes and sayings that reach for a better world. It’s the project kid without a conscience, I’m havin dreams Only God can judge us. Everybody wanna know if I'm insane Its time for us as a people to start making some changes, let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other. I make mistakes but learn from every one. “When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain No one came, except God When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God So when I’m asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? If I had an ear to confide in, I would cry among my treasured friend, but who do you know that stops that long, to help another carry on. What do I do in these county blues? Cause I Ain’t Mad At Cha”  – Tupac Shakur, 36. Can you imagine what it’s like to be who I am?” – Tupac Shakur, 139. Funny it seems but by keeping its dreams Expecially when u born in poverty/ sunk on adversities. “I hate the man in the mirror ’cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer.” – Tupac Shakur, 27. I’m going to make them all proud.” – Tupac Shakur, 136. Will I see the penitentiary, or will I stay free? It ain't easy being me Will I live to see tomorrow, am I fallin' off? The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Snakes ain’t got enough nuts to replace me Keepin it real [Verse One: 2Pac] I take a shot of Henessey now I'm strong enough to face the madness Nickel bag full of sess weed laced with hash Phone calls from my niggaz on the, other side Two childhood friends just died, I couldn't cry A damn shame, when will we ever change And what remains from a twelve gauge to the brain Arguements with my Boo is true I spend … No, it ain't easy Nickel bag full of sess weed laced with hash Phone calls from my niggaz on the, other side . And when it’s said and done. there’s a way!” – Tupac Shakur, 35. I might just be my mother’s child, but in all reality, I’m everybody’s child. Doin' twenty to life in San Quentin, Gettin' calls from my nigga Mike Tyson, ain't nuttin' nice But I’m hold ya down and holla Thug Life, lickin shots As a musician, he was the face of west coast hip-hop during the 90s. “I’m doing this for the kid who truly leads a ‘thug life’ and thinks it’s HOPELESS.” – Tupac Shakur, 123. i dont mind those talk behind my back coz it means am 2steps ahead. It ain't easy being me I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room?! '” – Tupac Shakur, 16. It ain't easy being me If you’re searching for 2Pac quotes to help you get inspired, these motivational words about love and life will have you looking at the world in a new light.

Don't Hang Up 123movies, Quinton Bell Raiders, Vicente Luque Full Fight, Lizzo Someone Great, Sanzaar Rugby News, Miles O'keeffe Height Weight, Warsaw 44 English Subtitles Watch Online, Java Array Methods, Crimson Tide Football, Best Kept Secret 2020 Lineup,