He beat out Paul Rudd, Bill Hader, Michael Douglas and Ben Platt to win. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host the next Golden Globe Awards in 2021, NBC announced on Saturday. The film beat out Rocketman, Jojo Rabbit, Dolemite Is My Name and Knives Out for the win. January 12, 2014 In this Jan. 11, 2015 file photo, Tina Fey, left, and Amy Poehler arrive for the 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif. Ricky Gervais savagely tears into Hollywood as Golden Globes host. : “Tina and Amy have provided Golden Globes viewers with some of the most memorable moments the show has ever seen,” said Amy Thurlow, President of dick clark productions. “We can’t wait to see the dynamic duo return to the Golden Globes stage.”. Read Next: Stephen Colbert to Host Second Live Election Special on Showtime, ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sketch Sees Issa Rae Voting for ‘Everybody Black’ — But ‘F’ Kanye West, ‘Saturday Night Live’ Recreates Presidential Town Halls with Alec Baldwin and Jim Carrey, ‘What the Constitution Means to Me’: Heidi Schreck on Asking Global Audience to ‘Reimagine’ the Systems That Aren’t Working, Brian Wilson Disavows Trump’s Beach Boys Benefit in California (EXCLUSIVE), Beastie Boys License a Song for an Ad for First Time Ever, for Joe Biden Spot Focused on Live Music Shutdown, ‘Avengers’ Cast Assembles for Joe Biden Fundraiser, Kanye West Responds to Issa Rae’s ‘SNL’ Joke: ‘I’m Praying for Her and Her Family’, ‘In the Heights’ Actor Doreen Montalvo Dies at 56. Get push notifications with news, features and more. He triumphed over Andrew Scott, Alan Arkin, Henry Winkler and Kieran Culkin. It was Gervais's fifth time as host — and his last, as he told the audience during his monologue. Contact Julia Reinstein at julia.reinstein@buzzfeed.com. The friendship between Amy Poehler and Tina Fey is the gift that just keeps on giving. "This is Hollywood, and if something kinda works they'll just keep doing it until everybody hates it," Fey said of her second hosting stint. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler opened the Golden Globe awards with a mostly friendly monologue that riffed on the major film and television nominees. At one point, he mocked the celebrities in the audience for pretending to be "woke.". Taron Egerton with his Best Actor (Comedy or Musical) award for Rocketman. “There’s no denying that Tina and Amy’s comedic chemistry is infectious,” said Lorenzo Soria, president of the HFPA, which bestows the TV and movie awards. Become a BuzzFeed News member.

Duo, who will replace Ricky Gervais after his final stint as host this year, have hosted the ceremony three times in the past, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Amy Poehler and Tina Fey to Host 2021 Golden Globe Awards.

1978 Norwood Premiership Team, Letter From An Unknown Woman Quotes, Alabama Basketball Recruiting Rivals, Dave Matthews Band Vevo, Who Dies In Emmerdale This Week, Kidz Bop 1, 2 Step, Sam Billings, 1967 Triumph Bonneville For Sale, Bournemouth Supporters Club, Eddie Money Ronnie Spector, John Megna Now, Anna Cathcart Age, Patrick Wilson Kids, Take Care Songs, Public Enemy Hat Vintage, Seinfeld Russell Dalrymple Daughter, How To Stream New Japan Pro Wrestling, Youtube Tv Price, Alex Smith Wife, Tank The Bear Attack, Public Enemy Logo Font, Alien Meaning In Malayalam, How I Learned To Drive Paula Vogel Read Online, Caridee English Husband, The Spy Who Dumped Me Rating Age, Rebel Without A Pause Lyrics, Backing The Pack, K 1 Kickboxing T Shirts, Arsenal Livestreams, Katherine Lanasa Dynasty, Stephen Moyer And Anna Paquin, Killing Eve Season 3 Streaming, Terminator 3 Coffin,