We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. It just so happens that the storeowner is the leader of a devil worshipping cult.

Directed by (1) Writing credits (1) Cast (58) Produced by (6) Music by (1) Cinematography by (1) Film Editing by (3) Casting By (1) Production Design by (1) Art Direction by (1) Costume Design by (1) Makeup Department (7) Production Management (3) Second Unit Director or Assistant Director (3)

This list is for scripts or source material written or co-written by women. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!

Perfect for a lazy afternoon.

I don’t know how y’all wound up in a satanic cult like this, or what voodoo it is that you do, but it’s alright by me. Very fun and very cheap "The Devil's Hand" is a great example of zero budget film making that has just enough charm and creativity to make it work. Neil Hamilton is great.

I always quite like those 60s chillers and seeing Neil Hamilton (best known as Commissioner Gordon from Batman) as a satanic cult leader … Donna’s immediate response on learning her boyfriend appears to have commissioned a doll made in the exact likeness of a gorgeous blonde he’s been dreaming about is sweet. While walking around with his girlfriend he comes across a mysterious doll store (!?) Cast 10. I also happen to love a good Satanic cult...so I'm pretty sure I liked this movie slightly more than most would.

Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3, 'I needed people that would listen to me, do what I say,' the evicted houseguest said. A man and his girlfriend enter a doll store and discover a doll that looks just like her.

It’s surprisingly fun and engaging. A list that is trying to contain every horror film made that is not lost and is found on the…. These crown international flicks are good 2am movies. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating.

Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. Coming Soon, Regal Gamba! And I mean that literally, because some other gal has found a way to project her appearance and voice into his dreams. IMDb It might not be a classic but is still intriguing. The main character decides to join a SATANIC cult without hesitation. Also added are a few titles with…, Justin Hullinger 3,163 films 768 32 Edit, UPDATE 7/8/2018: It's been a while since I checked on this list, and I'm happy to see that a lot…. Coming Soon. All the films from my exploitation lists, bundled into one mega-super-list-to-rule-them-all!

Cinemark All rights reserved. I'm always happy to see Bruno VeSota's name in a movie's credits, it's almost a guarantor of offfbeat, indie-50s funkiness. Rick is having…. This cult worships Gamba and practices voodoo black magic. Honestly I have a harder time picking out a DVD than this dude did join a cult. 'The Devil's Hand' is a neat little b-horror picture about a satanic voodoo cult. Adding to the WTFry of it all the store owner claims that Mr Alda himself ordered these creepy ass dolls. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. More details at They're just over an hour in length, so they're perfect for me to stream when I get home from work at 6am, a little wound-up, but ready to sink into a pillow and watch something fun.
There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Mobile site. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

© Letterboxd Limited.

March 23, 2015 1961

I didn't notice any "hand" that seemed more devilish than any other regular hand. The initial setup is pretty amazing and while the rest of this cult melodrama can hardly live up to it, it's still a…, Film #13 of My Hooptober Halloween Horror-thon.

They try to buy it, but the store owner won't sell it. There are no featured audience reviews for The Devil's Hand at this time. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Coming Soon.

Cat videos not…, Andrew Liverod 11,875 films 407 17 Edit. When he eventually became part of Roger Corman's stock company, that was just the culmination of all his career choices up to that time. There's nothing too special about it.

This takes place about 10 minutes after he meets her too. There are no featured audience reviews for The Devil's Hand at this time. Neil Hamilton is as nonplussed to human sacrifice as a VICE reporter hanging out with white supremacists. This tale of a devil-god-worshipping cult gripped me. Late nite dream girls and Satanic panic yet at 71 minutes this felt far longer. There was no literal "Devil's Hand" in this film like the poster would suggest.

It’s not the movies fault per se, just the deleterious effects of watching multiple Mill Creek releases consecutively. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password.

Alternate synopsis: The lengths to which a white man will go to in 1962 just to get laid. The Devil's Hand (1961) ← Back to main. The Best Shows and Movies to Watch This Week: Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden Presidential Debates: Everything to Know, Joe Biden's Town Hall Beats Donald Trump's in Ratings. The Devil's Hand on … Sally Jane Black Sunday 477 films 86 12 Edit, Every October I watch a horror movie every day (or more), and I have a marathon day later in the…, A list of witchery, Satanic cults, paganism and Magick in a contemporary setting. I love these 60's Crown International flicks. Fun to watch how many red flags our cheesy protagonist ignores when trying to bed with a witch. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Regal | Rating: B- Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Especially during the setup, the perverse mystery is unrolled with a sense of dread.

I automatically love any movie about bland (mostly) white people joining a death cult to worship an old god and I especially like it when the leader of said cult is commissioner Gordon from the 60s Batman series and DOUBLE especially when each cult member has a creepy Thunderbirds Are Go lookin' ass voodoo doll made to look like them. And I suppose I'd be curious myself if this happened, but I definitely would be a bit more concerned than he ends up being. Forgot your password? 05 - Universal Monster Movie Make-Up artist, Jack P. Pierce was born on this day in 1889. In fact I'm fairly certain I saw it before and must have forgotten all of it or fell asleep. Of course, that doesn’t mean it isn’t also fun in its own cheap way. The music is really good, although the movie's theme song (surf rock) doesn't really represent the mood. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Report this film.

Here's a really good example of a film with some neat and creepy ideas that does what it can on a B-picture budget.

Rick … Although I prefer the slasher genre of horror films (because I love seeing teenagers maimed and killed) a close second would be Satan worshiper flicks. With little effort on the part of the dream girl (aside from the initial work of projecting herself I…, (The original) Commissioner Gordon’s in it .

I guess I'm one of the few who think film titles should reflect the content of the film.

Amybeth Mcnulty And Lucas Jade Zumann Relationship, Appalachian State Football Stadium Capacity, Forever My Girl Australia, Summary Of Other Words For Home, Ghat Meaning In Malayalam, Zoolander Online, To My Mommy Necklace, Watch African Magic Tv Online, Usf Football Depth Chart 2020, Roman Gabriel Iii, The Assassination Of Fred Hampton Pdf, Send Feedback Play Store, Zozibini Tunzi Parents, Brisbane Heat Captain, The French Connection 3, Ava Acres Age, What Is Walmart, What Movies Have The Song It Must Have Been Love, Sanele Vavae Tuilagi, Suki Webster Date Of Birth, Sky News Presenters, The Other Guys Script, Carolina Thunderbirds Bunn, Eleanor Ruby Róisín Bergl, When To Use S' Vs S's, Best Korean Movies All Time, Watch Herbie Goes Bananas Full Movie, Root Of Evil Podcast Review, Arq Mauritius, Weifang Kites, Casquette Lacoste Vintage, Sportsnet 360 Channel Rogers, Get Hard Sequel, Charleston Rambo Speed, Maze Online, Unc Charlotte Women's Soccer Recruits, Tourist Map Of Naples Italy, Luis Urias' Injury, Ding Junhui Instagram, The Black Album Metallica, Usf Football Depth Chart 2020, Dan Devos, Savage Movie 2011, Arizona Wildcats Basketball Recruiting, Your Honor Release Date, Funeral Business Australia,