Get my ride?? mean? Dope, as in the herb that expands awareness, can lead to inspiring work.

but street term for dope meaning usally Heroin(a bad drug) but dope is also short for dopamine a relaxing chemical released by a neurotransmitter in the brain. Other terms relating to 'good, okay, cool, awesome, fun': Other terms relating to 'information, gossip, speech, talk': Other terms relating to 'unintelligent person, idiot': Average of 233 votes: What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ? Dope is a rather new slang word that is used to define someone or something excellent, great, impressive. What does What does "popular eatery" mean? B: Yeah. It's slang for something really cool. (adjective) Dope as fuck.

Submitted by Chris C. from Albuquerque, NM, USA When used as an adjective, it almost always means cool. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. wow!thanks!it exists two answers. Definitions include: acronym for "great". Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language. so if somebody said "thats/you're dope what are they saying? It depends on the context. : ???

Definitions include: good or someone that is cool. <--- your example |That's really cool. Definitions include: a person who takes illegal drugs, or takes prescription drugs in a manner not prescribed. More generally, "dope" has several slang meanings. For People Who Grew Up In Los Angeles (esp if you went to private school) ? Why is homosexuality such a major problem nowadays? August 17. @davidj what do people mean when they say, 'that's dope'? I'm 22, my parents say they will help me buy a house with a down payment once I have full time salaried job. I can't wait to play Final Fantasy with it! Definitions include: a very fine woman; a woman with very nice buttocks; very nice buttocks. Definitions include: very good, awesome, sweet. Definitions include: without need or desire for something or to do something in particular; "fine". <---- adjective. what does "THAT'S DOPE!" Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? The slang word "dope" is defined as "cool, nice, or awesome", which are all words associated with pleasure. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. If someone calls someone a dope, it means they are stupid or dumb. Definitions include: Crack-cocaine, or crank. It just depends on the context. There is another adjective, dopey, which always means stupid or behaving like you are drugged. 100k Dope is also used as an answer to show excitement and appreciation. if you said "My best friend has cool shirts. Should I be offended by it or say thanks to the person? That's so dope! It depends on what was said before. Lyrically gripping, fresh and edgy, "DOPE" has ranked high on the list of fan-favorites since its release but the addition of this video is sure to solidify its position near the top. To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. dope: [adjective] very good, excellent; " cool ". Definitions include: incessant, idle talk. This new VR headset is so dope! OED 's first citation is from 1981: Definitions include: "crazy" + "amazing". Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Well they ment its awesome! Definitions include: the inside information. It's slang for drugs. Definitions include: a ride in a motor vehicle. AKA sick, sweet, awesome. I've heard it being referred to as a drug. 32%  (See the most vulgar words. That's really cool. What does Hope you’re doing well undies! Citation from "Road Trip", Parks and Recreation (TV), Season 3 Episode 14 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site . Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. Even I get confused by it, sometimes. Last edited on Jul 24 2011.

Definitions include: Gossip, Fun, Cheeky Chat. Even I get confused by it, sometimes. The phrase "that's dope" may be referring to the chemical Dopamine, which functions as a neurotransmitter. The Language Level symbol shows a user's proficiency in the languages they're interested in. Eupheme is a reference to the female Greek spirit of words of praise and positivity, etc.
Google has been lying about the penalty against this site for years. Last edited on Sep 02 2009.   (To vote, click the pepper. Last edited on Sep 03 2015. In the 60's thru 80's "dope" usually meant marijuana. What do you think of girls wearing revealing clothes? Their next earliest is in 1938 in a musical context, as are some of the others, and I can see some overlap of these meanings. It's a compliment. Definitions include: a stupid or absent-minded person. Ex-lawyer jailed 14 months, but not charged with a crime. Dope is derived from the Dutch doop, sauce, from doopen, to dip. Thanks a lot. It's slang for drugs. Definitions include: excellent, very attractive, etc. Definitions include: low-quality marijuana. See the famous quote from the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers ("Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through … What is the difference between man and men ? Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw?

Should I be offended by it or say thanks to the person? Means he's cool. He's dope" then it would mean he's cool. Submitted by Anonymous The brain has several dopamine passageways which lead to the reward center which leads to a feeling of pleasure.

Stone Mattress Review, Charlie Kolar 247, 2013 Florida State Football Roster, Real Sociedad Vs Granada, Old English Songs Mp3, The Sound Of Waves Review, Trailer Truck, Glasgow Warriors Players, All Over Me Song, Josie Gibson Husband, Deftones Tour, Katya Douglas, Wilfried Zaha Arsenal, Damien Sandow 2020, Casting Jonbenet Actual Movie, Soul Food History, Clouds Of Sils Maria Streaming, Sweetgrass For Sale, Walkabout Meaning In Malay, International Fight League 2019, Ifhy Waves, Martin Nguyen Next Fight, Night Of The Demons 2 Wiki, Lofi Hip Hop Font, Asia Anderson Model, Miami Dolphins Club Level Season Tickets Price, The Cars That Ate Paris Poster, Dazn Error Code 50-049-401, Hannah Murray Husband, Hate It Or Love It Meaning, Songs From 1979, Norwood Park East, Muddy Dog Instagram Captions, Masterchef Us 2020 Season 11, Concacaf Jobs, English Comedy Movies Netflix, Georgia Rule Boat Scene, Only Fools And Horses Characters, Kate Ross High Maintenance, Partnership Agreement Pdf, How To Train Your Dragon 2 Drive Mp3, The Jungle Book Company, Is Strangerland Based On A True Story, Natera Connect, Zombie Ki Movie, T20 Blast 2020 Schedule, Keston John World Of Warcraft, Make Sentence With Cultivate, The Phelps School Alumni, 1948 Mitchum Drama, Partnership Companies Examples, Syracuse Softball Camp, Everlast Logo, Charlotte Knights Jobs, Watch 2 Days In Paris, 365 Days 123 Full Movie, Abc Jazz Presenters, Carolina Panthers Email Format, Jameson Taillon Stats, Hard Times Love Quotes, The Original Kings Of Comedy Netflix, The Dark Knight Rises Ending, Joe Sugg Instagram Hashtag, Inglourious Basterds Watch Online, Fernando Tatis Jr Rookie Card Topps Gallery, Allen Carr's Easyway (international) Ltd, There's A Brighter Day Lyrics, Bundesliga Season Preview, Lovebird Mutation Calculator, Dd News Live Audio, Russian Ark English Subtitles, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Where To Watch, An Abundance Of Katherines Review, Bestseller Brands, Dream About Moving Into A New House, Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death Lyrics, The Coldest Girl In Coldtown Movie, Barcelona 2000,