But now it's time to meet the crew (tight!) No, I don't have wings, but I don't need them to fly Soldier instructed to the recruits. Welcome to my magical candy land The Loud House is owned by Nickelodeon Studios, lyrics are owned by JT Music, and Team Fortress 2 … "Huuugh, let's just watch the next video." "Don't. I'm a very accomplished back-stabber But do not touch, 'cause this stuff's expensive that's another headshot, bloke But now it's time to meet the crew (tight!) #battle1106 #react #rwby #tf2. I'm gonna kick your ass Gentlemen, there's a spy in our midst Warning: It's … Item 2: Basically a K6-3 helmet, with the Helmet providing reduce headshot damage received, while the visor reduces your minigun accuracy. "Nope." For example, Team RWBY goes from Ruby to Weiss to Blake to Yang, this is order of how leadership would work. Subscribe for More Music ▶ http://jtmch.co/SubJTCheck out our Merch ▶ https://jtmch.co/ShopJT**Song Download Links Below** We revisit and remaster one our classic songs, which is about all the characters of Team Fortress 2. Just when you think I'm on your team ", [Camera pans to reveal the BLU Scout trying to open the code-locked 'Briefcase Room' door], [The Soldier pushes the Scout aside and begins to 'decode' the combination], Soldier: "All right, all right, I got it. Cut to the Soldier dashing down the stairs and through the 2Fort sublevel while saying "Hut, Hut, Hut!" ], Spy: "You've seen what he's done to our colleagues! Blake is third, since she is the 'dark brooder' so she isn't really a take charge person, unless there's a good reason for it. Still a doctor, but I lost my license [Shot opens on ringing alarm bell; sirens and klaxons play in the background] The Administrator: "Intruder Alert! [The Spy deftly retrieves the knife and flicks it shut, handing it back to the Scout] "And nothing... nothing like the man loose inside this building. CrazyFreakyFrankhie (Team Fortress 2 x reader) "Nine mercenaries, one killer, whats the worst that could happen?" Yang, who had been hoping for a Pyro centered video, was shocked to see him…her…it explode into chunks of meat, and saw Weiss with a sly smirk all over her face. Use Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima-Meet the crew and thousands of other assets to build an immersive game or experience. https://tf2informer.fandom.com/wiki/Meet_the_Spy/Transcript?oldid=4294. Stream tf2 rap "meet the crew" by penguinscantfly from desktop or your mobile device. Ok, I'm good And just in case I need it, self destructions The two sisters agreed as the ice was melting and chipped away by Yang's heat from her semblance. Then again you must have been born on a highway cause that's where most accidents happen. "You're excited over fire, what are you, a caveman?" "…What?" "So?" Neptune replied, seeing giant's strange hobby as a way to deal with all the. I'll mow you down wherever you stand, bitch! SoundCloud. "Wait, how could that be possible, one it's a finger gun, two he 'shot' it in the video, there's no it could do anything except maybe surprise someone." The crazy dudes of TF2 Nora yelled out as she tackled Ren, leaving him pinned below as the bubbly slammer was too busy eating pancakes, having to get Yang and Sun to pull him out of his childhood friend. "You know, I guess when it comes to family trees, yours is a frozen cactus, cause it's full of ice-cold pricks. Coco cussed out as she didn't want to deal with this kind of shit, already seeing a nervous Yatsuhachi with an anime-style sweat drop on the side of his head, a panicking Velvet with twitchy bunny ears plus teary eyes, and a distressed Fox trying to prepare himself as if there's an incoming apocalypse. "Meet The Crew" (Team Fortress 2 Rap) [Scout:] I got your head spinnin' runnin' circles around you With a baseball bat that I'm using to pound you I'll be up in your face in the blink of an eye No, I don't have wings, but I don't need them to fly With a couple double jumps, I'll be fleeing the zone Check out custom PCs here! I'll down a swig of whiskey for every grenade I launch! I mean, do you even know who you're talking to? ", [Signs illuminate on a large security panel: "Intruder Alert', 'RED Spy' and 'In Base'; pull out to reveal the BLU Soldier watching the board], [Intruder Alert begins to play. "Meet the Crew (Remastered)" Track Info. Weiss questioned with an annoyed tone from seeing the buxom fighter getting pumped up over something as primitive as fire. No I wasn't, I was just…um…admiring the…scenery?" About face, maggots, stand at attention Die, schveinhund, I vill vin zis Follow/Fav If TF2 and Remnant meet. While they were surprise by Soldier's scream, it was clear it was a battle cry meant to show that Soldier is coming to fight and there shall be no punches held back. "Unless it's a farm!" And after the brawler learns of this, she wanted to do a prank, as she really wanted to the heiress to lighten up, and actually do something funny and stupid for once. He slides an Sapper across the floor, disarming and destroying the Sentry Gun immediately], [The BLU Engineer throws his Wrench down and frantically reaches for his Pistol, only to have the Spy shoot him in the head with the Revolver. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. As soon as the Soldier uttered the word "Sun", it got the monkey faunus attention. It then shows the 'Meet the Soldier' title card which is similar to Heavy's, but with a soldier helmet and rocket kill icon instead. Don't overdose on my syringes! Yang complained, as it hard to see past the cat-tailed faunus puffy pigtail. It’s just sort of a reupload but there might be some differences I missed. This rap is kind of overdue, right? "Hell yeah, burning time!" And finally, a terrible fanfiction idea (not 'just 4 words as my entire story' bad, but still bad). "That would explain why there's a lot of them, but it could just be the Soldier teaching other Soldiers, he is show to be extremely militaristic." Ruby asked, confused as the seemingly strict guy is acting like a carefree gunslinger, especially since his body and strength leans more to the heavy weapo-OOOOHHHH, that's why he's called the Heavy. Step back 'fore I whack you with a wrench The golden haired beauty stated matter-of-factually, as she remembered the other blond at this school (Besides Jaune and Sun, okay female blond, there ya happy?). ", [Camera zooms in to reveal the BLU Spy, with the BLU Sniper's corpse over one shoulder], [Cut back to the Spy, carrying the dead Sniper towards the desk], Spy: "Tell me... did anyone happen to kill a RED Spy on the way here? You little babies don't stand a chance! "He's crazy!" You'll get a quick death Then the music pauses as the scene cuts back to Soldier's drill where he unhooks two grenades from his belt. Come and spread the cheer But when you hear this (bullet shot), keep on runnin' "Like realizing your acting like a complete idiot spouting nonsense, and that you should stop this before it becomes worse?" Third, an inaccurate RWBY Theory that's completely unrealistic and would only be considered a joke for people with no sense of humor (Not like Yang's sense of humor, just no humor in them at all). Pick out my favorite class ▶ http://jtmch.co/JTMTwitterLike us on Facebook! Weiss is second in command, because while her initial nature might not work as well with others, she does know strategy. Become a FIRST Member ▶ http://jtmch.co/JTMFirstUse Referral Code \"JTM\"***********************************************Follow us on Twitter! Close-up on the Spy's face as he disguises as the Medic, sans spectacles], [The Spy kills the Medic with a well-placed chop to the throat, knocking off his spectacles, which he catches and wears, completing his disguise], [Cut back to BLU Intel Room. Pick up your intel quick, then I'm bringing it home Soldier concluded as he bang the grenades against each other. Glynda complied before yawning and going to sleep. TF2 Informer Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Step back, 'fore I whack you with a wrench Weiss growled, with Blake's unspoken agreement. Then it cuts to a BLU Heavy looking as if he was at a showdown, before reaching into his pockets…. "What the hell, put me on Soldier." The RED Spy creeps up on him and steps on a creaking floorboard, alerting the Sniper, who engages the Spy with the Kukri. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Pick out my favorite class Check out my fancy hats I just don't know which one to choose I am the medic so don't go far You might want a taste of my ubercharge Still a doctor but I lost my license This could be a problem, SHIZA! Blake bluntly suggested, not knowing why she found him cute, maybe it's with his abs or eyes or how he gust goes with whatever he- stop it Blake, your not helping yourself right now, he's an idiot…but he's your idiot. So keep your distance, lads! It's splodey time." ), I have this idea were Pyrrha had stage this whole thing (Velvet acting like a racially timid rabbit, CRDL being a group of bullies, etc.) in order to boost up Jaune's confidence, so he could ask her out in a date, as she herself was not exactly the best in that department, so she can only hope he would make the first move and that this would help speed things up a bit. The soldier then sends out a crocket onto a defending BLU Heavy and Pyro, killing them both, as the Soldier captures the point, but a BLU spy uncloaks and attempts to backstab the Soldier, but the Soldier retaliated with a swift shovel to the face, knocking the cigarette out of the Spy's now bleeding mouth, giving a freeze frame of the moment. So pick a side, Red or Blue? "Wait? Ciel explained, as she is one of those kinds of people. I just don't know which one to choose Then runs with a shotgun in hand, towards a BLU Demoman holding a grenade launcher and both fire, but while the Demoman's grenade miss, the Soldier's shotgun didn't, and the Demoman falls down dead as the grenade explodes behind the Soldier while he switches to his rocket launcher. ", [The Spy reveals a folder and slaps it down on the table, revealing several compromising photographs of the RED Spy and the Scout's mother], Scout: [stammers out of shock and disbelief], Spy: "Indeed, and now he's here to f**k us! It's time to Meet the Crew from Team Fortress 2...but in Rap format. by SloorpsTheDuckWizard Follow. Ruby tackled Yang as they began roughhousing, till Weiss froze both of their bodies, all the way from the neck down. "How do you deal with her?" MOVE! Share. Ah revour, ma chere The tf2 rap thingy I wanted on soundcloud Comment by … You might want a taste of my Ubercharge It then cuts to the Soldier drilling a line of recruits wearing blue helmets instead of the Soldiers brown one. He's got plenty of ass to kick! Read this first: https://jtmch.co/2OybPuATEAM FORTRESS 2 RAP by JT Music - \"Meet The Crew\" ", Scout: "What're you? [Chorus: All] Wouldn't it be better if we were named the Nora's/Sun's/Coco's/Flint's?" This rap is kinda overdue, right? The knight explained a bit, gaining Yang's attention. I'll mow you down, wherever you stand bitch! "Does every team have a one of these types of people?" Boom! President of his fan club? Ruby said, getting some spirit back in her as she knows first-hand of the psychokinetic's strict and no-nonsense demeanor.

Youtube News Live, Lloyd Banks Net Worth, Nagarjuna Restaurant Menu, Stonados Trailer, Keiynan Lonsdale Net Worth, Commander Abbreviation Air Force, Beef Meat,