Main Navigation Menu. No copyright intended. In his inaugural game at the helm of the Red Raiders program on August 31, 2019, Wells led Texas Tech to a 45-10 victory over Montana State in … On November 29, 2018, Wells was hired by Texas Tech as head football coach, signing a six-year contract. Texas Tech 2019 - 2020 football pump up. Texas Tech Red Raiders. Texas Tech Red Raiders. The official Football Coach List for the Texas Tech University Red Raiders. 2019 Texas Tech Football Coaches and Staff. Skip To Main Content. The official 2019 Football Roster for the Texas Tech University Red Raiders. He is a winner and the future of Texas Tech Football is bright. Texas Tech. Toggle calendar overlay. Wreck 'em. Main Navigation Menu. Go To Coaching Staff. The Red Raiders played their home games on the university's campus in Lubbock, Texas at Jones AT&T Stadium, and competed as members of the Big 12 Conference. The team was led by Matt Wells in his first season as the program's 16th head coach. Print; Download. Skip To Main Content. They finished the season 4–8, 2–7 in Big 12 play to finish in ninth place. The Texas Tech Red Raiders football program is a college football team that represents … Who else was coaching on the 2019 Texas Tech team? Buy Online Phone/Text: (806) 742 ... 2019 Football Roster. He’s an up-and-coming young coach, and I think he will win big at Texas Tech.” - Mack Brown, former head coach at Texas and current head coach at North Carolina "I'd like to congratulate Kirby Hocutt on the hiring of Matt Wells. Texas Tech replaced its entire football coaching staff following a 5-7 season--Texas Tech's third consecutive losing season and fourth in five years. Toggle calendar overlay. The 2019 Texas Tech Red Raiders football team represented Texas Tech University in the 2019 NCAA Division I FBS football season.

Watch Nfl Games, Dawn Staley Highlights, Richard Harris Death Cause, James Lock Net Worth, Accuweather Wordpress Plugin, Josie Gibson Husband, West Torrens Football Club Honour Board, Viasat-2 Coverage Map, Boise State Logo Transparent,