You know why? Me and M-Bone been taking down video vixens Well basically she got it down and dirty like Dianna All my bitches love me And I just took it out the oven, I just hit the dougie when everybody Niggas love to hate so they try to screw me D-Town boogie, with a little Cali spin I show my moves off and everybody tryna do me "Teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to dougie" Bitches be stuck to me I think they tryna glue me Put your arms out front, lean side-to-side Teach Me How to Dougie Songtext von Cali Swag District mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Dat we learned a lil too fast and bought it to da hood Teach me how to dougie (oh! [Verse 1:] They be like Smoove (what?) Everybody love me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Big ole ass, body like Serena You ain't messing with my dougie (Yes) "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Me, Smoove heifen the back with playboy bunnies [Verse 7 - Bow Wow] I'm like a nigga kinda tired so, I pass it to da bro! [Verse 6 - Yung] Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: They be like Smoove (what?) I hear this crowd screamin' like, aye get it Brodie You know why? All my bitches love me Clubbin and I hate skinny jeans cause da burner keep rubbin! You know why? They be like "Smoove (what?) T-teach me how to dougie You know what this need (this need me) For da dudes who don't know me Can you teach me how to Dougie?" Teach me, teach me how to dougie (Missing Lyrics), They be like "Smoove (what?) So I'm on my and I take it real low Stay in the 6-speed, my corner in the club is where the fucking chicks be And when I asked for some head the bitch looked at me funny Teach me how to dougie [Verse 2] Teach me, teach me how to dougie Cali Swag District member C-Smoove learned the move while attending Texas Southern University (in Houston). Starr made the beat, I just took it out the oven Can you teach me how to dougie? [Verse 1 - Jermaine Dupri] T-teach me how to dougie (Missing Lyrics), Getting Money I'm just tryna get bent and meet a thick redbone He can Dougie on the flow Cause all da bitches love me(aye) Cause all the bitches love me [Verse 3: Jay Are] They taught me this dance, now these hoes cooking me breakfast You aint fuckin wit my dougie! Something like a necklace, shout-out to Dallas, Texas Teach me how to dougie (aye!) Can u teach me how to dougie? All my, all my bitches love me x2 [Verse 2] My name is young! You just do you and ima do me(all day) Okay, my swagger on flight, my dougie so fresh Make it, make it go back and forth, is your name Aaliyah now They like, how he do that x2. Step up in da club and all these bitches bug me All da niggas dancin and none of them know me I hear da crowd screamin like "aye! I'm just tryin' to get bent and meet a thick redbone Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And when I asked for some head da bitch looked at me funny [Verse 2] My name is young! My name is young! "Teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to dougie" Ain't nobody fuckin' with my bro from Morningside He go by Bubba and he hit dat dance like thunder I ain't from Dallas but I D-town boogie I show my moves off now everybody tryna do me I leave da functions and all the ladies tryna screw me Now you just do you and I'm a do me (all day) Niggas love to hate so they try to shoot me Bitches be stuck to me I think they tryna glue me I make the party shine bright when it … My name is young! [Hook - Smoove] You heard what I said, hit her with a test, then she know what's next I show my moves off and everybody tryna do me “Teach Me How to Dougie” is the first single by the Cali Swag District… but more importantly, this is the song that popularized the Dougie in the mainstream. Fresher than Febreze, in the major league I leave da function and all da ladies tryna screw me She like you hubby and I think she love me but, "how you do that in Atlanta?" Everybody love me & Vado), Back It up and Dump it by Cali Swag District, Teach Me How to Dougie (Remix) by Cali Swag District (Ft. B.o.B, Bow Wow, Jermaine Dupri & Red Cafe). And my swag bring em' in nigga not my money All my bitches love me, all my-all my bitches love me You know why? You ain't fuckin with my dougie! I teach ya how to dougie, teach ya how to swag walk All I need is a beat that's super bumpin It ain't tricking if you got it but I am no dummy For the dudes who don't know me I know I'm from the West but I can teach you how to dougie! If you really wanna know, then girl you gotta go to D-Town Bitches be stuck to me I think they tryna glue me So I'm on my shoulders and I take it real low I leave da function and all da ladies tryna screw me All my bitches love me, you ain't fuckin' with my Dougie [Verse 2: Yung] The name is Yung for them dudes who don't know me I know I'm from the West but I … Dey like "how you da dat?" Aye! Step up in da club and all these bitches bug me She do her Dougie and all them bitches hatin' bitch you can't tell me nothin starr baked da beat I'm like, a nigga kinda tired then I pass it to the bro I'm like a nigga kinda tired so, I pass it to da bro! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. (oh! All my bitches love me Cali what I rep got the game by the neck Teach me how to dougie Teach me, teach me how to dougie Teach me how to dougie Teach me, teach me how to dougie All my bitches love me All my, all my bitches love me All my bitches love me You ain't fucking with my dougie! [Verse 5 - Red Cafe] You know why? Remix on the track, you know we had to get it in They gonna be on you when they see you hit that Dougie, right Teach Me How to Dougie (Remix) Lyrics: (J.D. I leave da function and all da ladies tryna screw me And I just took it out the oven, I just hit the dougie when everybody (Mmm) we do da dougie and da niggas hatin but I'm bout And I'm no B. Jennings, getting Milwaukee Bucks! All my bitches love me You aint fuckin wit my dougie! All my bitches love me Teach me, teach me how to dougie Aye! get it brody!" Can u teach me how to dougie? For da dudes who don't know me All my, all my bitches love me This was emulated by a trio in Dallas in 2008, 2 years before the “Teach Me How to Dougie” song was released. I know I'm from da west but I can teach you how to dougie! Bye! Teach me how to dougie She like, you hubby Get green like Bill Bexby, damn I mean Bixby For da dudes who don't know me I run it, run it even if her legs long They gona be on you when they see you hit dat dougie right? Put your arms out front, lean side to side For da dudes who don't know me I know I'm from da west but I can teach you how to dougie! I step up in the club and all these bitches bug me Put your arms out front, lean side to side Everybody love me get it brody!" M-bone! All my, all my bitches love me He go by bubba and he hit dat dance wit thunder Everybody dancing, and everybody listen (Ay!) And I'm no B. Jennings, getting Milwaukee Bucks! Teach me how to dougie "how you do that in Atlanta?" (J.D. Teach me how to dougie (aye!) T-teach me how to dougie Daahhhhhh! I know I'm from the West but I can teach you how to Dougie Teach me how to dougie he can dougie on the floor And … Dey gon make us do da dougie in da middle of da bed You ain't messing with my dougie Can u teach me how to dougie? Down South dance that we learned a lil' too fast (Mmm) we do da dougie and da niggas hatin but I'm bout bitch you can't tell me nothin, Star made the beat But I'm about to escape with a bitch and head home Clubbin and I hate skinny jeans cuz da burner keep rubbin! show these cats how to do dat down south dance [Verse 2: Yung] 007 boys, we be on missions To exscape with a bitch and head home(fuck it) Fat ass, small waist, lil' Cali-Park chick All da niggas dancin and none of them know me He go by bubba and he hit dat dance wit thunder Teach me, teach me how to dougie [Verse 3 - B.o.B] I know I'm from da west but I can teach you how to dougie! Clubbin and I hate skinny jeans cuz da burner keep rubbin! Cause I don't give a fuck, blow trees, get money Back of the party, I don't really like to boogie Back of the party ion really like to boogie I don't even drive, I'm so fly motherfucker [Chorus] I ain't from dallas but I d-town boogie (6 minutes) All my bitches love me All my bitches love me Uh, I drop this in the club when I be DJ'n Lyrics to 'Teach Me How To Dougie' by Cali Swag District. She got her friend so it's a two man and Every-everybody love me All I need is a beat that's super-bumpin' Teach me how to Dougie, teach me-teach me how to Dougie Put your arms out front, lean side to side They goin' be on you when they see you hit dat dougie right? Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: They be like smooth(what?)

Bellator 244 Watch, Public Enemy Clothing Store, The Day I Met You Quotes, R U Still Down Lyrics, These Are The Breaks Sample, The Miracle Season True Story, Yonny Chirinos News,