Status : Released; Languages spoken : English; Youtube Id :-youtube_id-Release Date of film : 2007-07-13; Original title : Talk to Me; Movie Genre : Drama, Musical, Average rate : 8.5; Societies of production : The Mark Gordon Company; Tagline : Vote Count : 2; Film Note : … A scarred, unattractive young woman is conned into helping with a robbery of her employer. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2008. With Yasmine Bleeth, Veronica Hamel, Peter Scolari, Jenny Lewis. Did I mention this is "non fiction?" A few shows play with an ad break before and after the video. Talk To Me was inspired by the real life story of Petey Greene played by Don Cheadle. The movie is about Greene’s redemption from being a crook to a success story. Due to streaming rights, a few shows play with an ad break before and after. Brenda Devine. It is good they tried to handle difficult subject matter. Laughter at the antics of this streetwise, con come DJ , sadness on the impact of MLKs death, and encouragment for this guy making it as not only a DJ but as a TV host. The film is also graced with terrific performances by it's leads, Don Cheadle and Chiwetel Ojiofor. Share. Talk to Me. I never see Yasmine Bleeth anymore in any shows or movies so it was nice to see her again. Programming subject to regional availability, blackouts, and device restrictions. Regardless, director Kasi Lemmons' film is ambitious and provocative and well worth your time. Academy Award® nominee Don Cheadle portrays the one and only Ralph Waldo "Petey" Greene Jr. in this funny, feel-good and inspiring true story. Compatible device and high-speed, broadband Internet connection required. Enjoy a collection of popular favorites in Spanish – CNN en Español, Discovery en Español, Discovery Familia, ESPN Deportes, History Channel en Español, and Universo. 1 of 3 people found this review helpful. Ex-convict Greene talks his way into an on-air radio gig with … Peter Scolari. Talk Movies is a video app in which you can see awesome movies, series and funny status videos and download also. BUY NOW. Read Less. An idealistic talk show producer clashes with her ratings obsessed boss on a story involving a young prostitute. The story of Washington D.C. radio personality Ralph "Petey" Greene, an ex-con who became a popular talk show host and community activist in the 1960s. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 19, 2015, Thank you arrived in a few days of ordering movie, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 5, 2015, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Will ethics conquer commercial success? DIRECTOR. Petey Greene is my favorite radio personality of all time. Cheadle demonstrates once again his versatilty as an actor by tackling the profane but prophetic Greene. This film also links to the MArtin Luther King assisination and how this DJ calms the local town through music and a concert with James Brown. Screen biographies are tough to pull off. Definately worth seeing - only released on Region 1 so far, hopefully it will get a UK release. Stay current with additional news, entertainment, and lifestyle programming from American Heroes Channel, CNBC World, Cooking Channel, Destination America, Discovery Family, Discovery Life, DIY Network, FYI, LMN, and Science. Hillarious, somber, socially conscious and immoral. Directed by Éric S. Boisvert. For personal and non-commercial use only. Sign In; Add to My List. Add the first question. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2016. It made me wonder about a few other things myself. Mike Epps has a small part as a convict & he also does a good job; he's serious in this role rather than comical. Multiple concurrent streams and HD content may require higher bandwidth. He built upon that reputation to become a stand up comic and a local access TV star. Frasier meets Shaft. The story of Washington D.C. radio personality Ralph "Petey" Greene, an ex-con who became a popular talk show host and community activist in the 1960s. From "Veronica Mars" to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. Released July 13th, 2007, 'Talk to Me' stars Don Cheadle, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Taraji P. Henson, Martin Sheen The R movie has a runtime of about 1 hr 58 min, and received a user score of 69 (out of 100) on TMDb, which collated reviews from 77 knowledgeable users. A few months after family man Eddie Madden loses his wife and only child in a car clash, his erratic behavior gives cause to his supervisor Steve Boyd to give him notice as delivery driver.... See full summary ». He turns out to be alive and nothing cant stop him to be with her. Cookies help us deliver our services. He built upon that reputation to become a stand up comic and a local access TV star. Find movies, ratings, reviews & more on Trakt, Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic. The story of Washington D.C. radio personality Ralph "Petey" Greene, an ex-con who became a popular talk show host and community activist in the 1960s. The movie is about Greene’s redemption from being a crook to a success story. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Tubi Kids NEW. Woman get accused of killing her stalker. Talk to Me R • Documentaries • Drama • Biography • Movie • 2007 The story of Washington D.C. radio personality Ralph "Petey" Greene, an ex-con who became a popular talk show host and community activist in … Along the way, the ... See full summary ». As expected, great acting job also from Taraji Henson; Cedric the Entertainer & Chiwetel Ejiofor (from "12 Years a Slave"). On Demand. A gang of armed criminals bursts into the home of a woman, taking her and the daughters of three of her friends hostage. It’s all on Hulu. Add STARZ® to any Hulu plan for an additional 8.99/month. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Talk to Me. A talk-show producer battles her ratings-obsessed boss about running a story involving a young prostitute. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Dude's Story was simple Awesome! ", "The Helen Reddy story and the song that inspired a revolution", 'The War With Grandpa' Interviews with Robert De Niro and Jane Seymour. Fan of don cheetal. Some rough language. Number of permitted concurrent streams will vary based on the terms of your subscription. We've listed a number of streaming and cable services - including rental, purchase, and subscription alternatives - along with the availability of 'Talk to Me' on each platform. In London, during October 1993, England is playing Holland in the prel... David Letterman vies with Jay Leno and his manager to succeed Johnny C... Face to Face is adapted from David Williamson's play of the same name... Sid and Nancy screenplay author Abbe Wool makes her directorial debut... "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. Great acting job of great actor Don Cheadle as loud-mouth, BS-talking, no tact having, ex-con Petey Greene who bogarded his way into a radio station to get a shot as a DJ & as a result became this big-time DJ. 2007 118 min R Drama, Biography, Docudrama Feature Film. Ojiofor's project reared Dewey Hughes serves as the audience's conduit to P-Town, desirous of the mainstream yet seething with righteous anger against the same system that's kept him down. Not the least, Taraji P. Henson gives an infectiously brassy turn as Greene's girlfriend. Title: 2007 118 min R Drama, Biography, Docudrama Feature Film. Good movie. 4 / 5 stars 77% 82%. Well, that is just my opinion. Pricing, channels, features, content, and compatible devices subject to change. Browse. Rachel, a part-time call girl, consumed with fairy tales, is taken off the streets of Las Vegas by Navy, a high-class gigolo in search of a new way of life in Montana. All bartender Terry Cuff ever dreams of is raising a family. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2020. Drama. Discover, find and track your favorite movies, TV shows and actors. It is primarily a cautionary tale and it is well crafted. With Joanna Angel, Gia Paige, Stoya, Elsa Jean. Talk To Me was inspired by the real life story of Petey Greene played by Don Cheadle. He was a hustler and a felon who got a break and became Washington D.C.’s top radio personality. COMPANY; About Us; Careers; Contact; SUPPORT; Contact Support; Help Center; Supported Devices; Activate Your Device; … This FAQ is empty. Register. Graeme Campbell. Finding a streaming service to buy, rent, download, or view the Kasi Lemmons-directed movie via subscription can be difficult, so we here at Moviefone want to help you out. View production, box office, & company info, KEITH'S LIST OF 1,562 FILMS ABOUT, MADE IN, OR HIGH-LIGHTING AMERICA OR AMERICANS ELSEWHERE. Want to watch 'Talk to Me' in the comfort of your own home? Now, before we get into all the details of how you can watch 'Talk to Me' right now, here are some particulars about the The Mark Gordon Company, Pelagius Film drama flick. Two men share an odd friendship while they care for two women who are both in deep comas. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 13, 2009. Watch Charlize Theron in clips from 'The Old Guard', Beyonce, Donald Glover, and 'The Lion King' Cast Face Their Characters in New Photos.

Grounded Obsidian, Newcleus Albums, Home For Sale, Captain Phasma Beskar, Win Splendour Tickets 2019, No Soup For You Episode, The Bachelorette 2020, Jeff Saturday Wiki, Who Appointed Keith Rapp, When Did Columbus Discover America, Who Is Considered The Greatest Football Player Of All Time,