At 32, the two-time world champion possesses the hand and footspeed of a fighter 10 years his junior. The nonstop assault sapped Gallimore’s energy. “But I just know that in my last couple fights I wasn’t really near my best.

Sebastian Formella (born 26 May 1987) is a German professional boxer who has held the IBO welterweight title since 2019.. Professional career. Add our schedule to your calendar and receive a reminder before each

It was man against boy in the co-feature and 22 year-old Sebastian Fundora was the man versus 32-year-old Nathaniel Gallimore. ET. fight.

“Shawn Porter is a complete fighter, but we have a plan to beat him, and that’s what we will do on Saturday. If you have enjoyed this website for the past 10 years, today we ask you for a little help: Since 2011, more than 20,000 fights rated and more than 99,000 votes collected!! In the second, he began letting his hands go, forcing West back with hooks to the body. I don’t know exactly when that plan will come together, but I’ll be ready. Welterweight is a strong division in the U.S., and I have to do everything I can to earn more opportunities.”. Round after round, Porter tore into Formella with combinations. Get the latest fight announcements, fighter spotlights, and other

The former amateur standout patiently sized West up in the first. Never miss a fight! The two-time world welterweight champion recounts some of his most memorable moments as he prepares to face Sebastian Formella in a 147-pound world title eliminator Saturday night on FOX.

The welterweights are back as two-time world champion Shawn Porter faces the undefeated Sebastian Formella in a 147-pound showdown on FOX PBC Fight Night. “I did everything we had been working on. He has a very well developed style of fighting that has helped him get to where he is.

It’s very important for me to get this win and open the door for more big fights. I think the experience I’ve had so far in my career showed through in this fight.”.

Whatever my team thinks is best for me next, I’ll be ready for it.”.

Porter vs Formella - Watch Fight Highlights | August 22, 2020. Formella made his professional debut on 3 May 2014, scoring a second-round technical knockout (TKO) victory over Pavel Herman at the Müggelspreehalle in Grünheide, Germany.

At 6-foot-6, he’s taller than most heavyweights. The final decision will be up to my team, but I feel like I’ll be ready soon.

There isn’t a more appropriate nickname in boxing than his moniker, The Towering Inferno. Review by AllTheBestFights.com: 2020-08-22, good fight between Shawn Porter and Sebastian Formella: it gets three stars. Gallimore did have his moments in second, particularly toward the end of the frame, when he buzzed Fundora with a left hook. Saturday, November 21 on FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View, The 10 Hardest Punchers in Heavyweight History, Despite big payday, Leo Santa Cruz has no intention of living the life of luxury, Celebrating Black History Month: Muhammad Ali, A Complete Guide to the Charlo Doubleheader Pay-Per-View, Guillermo Rigondeaux: Five Fights That Helped Define "The Jackal", Porter vs. Formella: Grit and Grind on the Road to Gold, Five Fights That Made Shawn Porter a Star. “I felt great about my performance tonight,” said Spencer.

“Showtime” Shawn had a message for both following his victory tonight.

Fundora landed 168 punches out of 484 (35%) to Gallimore’s 35 out of 129 (27%). Porter vs. Formella is a mismatch on paper, but anything can happen in boxing.

Former welterweight titleholder Shawn Porter (31-3-1, 17 KOs) got back in the win column tonight, easily dominating Sebastian Formella (22-1, 10 KOs) over 12 full rounds of action.

Porter punished him around the ring, never finding the KO punch but winning by scores of 120-108 on all three cards. Facing the toughest test of his pro career, Fundora delivered his finest performance to date, beating Gallimore down until referee Ray Corona stepped in at 1:28 of the sixth round. news delivered to your inbox. With the win, Porter is now in line to face the winner of the showdown between Errol Spence Jr. and Danny Garcia Saturday, November 21 on FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View. Since the CORONAVIRUS pandemic started, AllTheBestFights.com has struggled to survive! That’s what he did to Gallimore (21-5-1, 17 KOs), who came into this fight brimming with confidence.

I know what I really bring to the table, and I’m going to execute and do what I do best on Saturday.”, Fundora responded, “This an opportunity to face another elite fighter, so a win will definitely get me closer to the title. I think it will be an interesting style for him to face. I have the skills to make life very difficult in the ring for Shawn Porter. This Week on The PBC Podcast: Leo Santa Cruz, This Week on The PBC Podcast: Malik Hawkins & Davis-Santa Cruz, Mark Magsayo Outpoints Rigoberto Hermosillo, This Week on The PBC Podcast: Regis Prograis is on Fire. Getting a win will be a big step forward.”. He has heavy hands, so we looked at his mistakes and made a plan to box him and show off our style.

“We’ve trained hard and endured the conditions that everyone has had to endure and made the most of it.

Round 1: Porter feints a few times and then jabs to the body. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Free embeddable video hosted on Youtube and not uploaded by AllTheBestFights), 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, Shawn Porter def. PBC We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like.

It was complete and utter domination. Robert Guerrero, Caleb Plant, Shawn Porter, Joey Spencer, and each of their fathers, celebrate their bond in and outside of the ring. “I think Formella has more of an amateur rhythm because he’s not going to fight in the middle of the ring and slip and counter. Where: Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles, California, USA, Division: welterweight (147 lbs, 66.7 kg), Title: vacant WBC Silver welterweight title, Porter’s previous fight: Errol Spence Jr vs Shawn Porter, Formella’s previous fight: Sebastian Formella vs Roberto Arriaza.

Formella’s best efforts weren’t enough to overcome Porter, who was at the top of his game.

Thor: Ragnarok Korg, War Dogs 2, Bernard Lee Poker, Air Canada Flight 143 National Geographic, Cage Rage Events, Emma Lowndes Agatha Raisin, The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind Book, Ucf Football Schedule Ical, Ally Mcbeal Hulu, Wwcd Meaning, Gary Sanchez Stats, 6 Underground 2 Cast, Laura Dean Sophie Friends, The Last Of The Princes Summary In Kannada, Chris Messina Height, Dashaun Amos Brothers, Climax Community Characteristics, Dustin Poirier Vs Khabib Full Fight, Lords Mobile Failed To Link Account Facebook, Duke Of Wellington Dublin, Kimberly Buffington, Jubal Seattle, Mcdonald's Breakfast Times Near Me, Saitama Stadium, Charles Jeffrey Loverboy Beret, 2010 Ucf Football Stats, Appalachian Tree Guide, Hidalgo Sandstorm, Dark Love Quotes For Her, Spanish Grand Prix 2020 Qualifying Times, Chelsea Starting 11 Today, Process Of Ecological Succession Pdf, All Together Now Lyrics, Alien Invasion 2018 Wiki, Detroit 2 Album, Adelaide Comets Vs Salisbury Inter Prediction, Stephen King Bibliography, Running With The Devil Van Halen Lyrics, European Rugby Champions Cup Final, The Righteous Gemstones Season 2 Release Date, Behemoth Definition Bible, North Carolina Tar Heels Message Board, How To Play Fantasy Premier League,