As I am a dog in the street of the Lion of God, kabhii diivaar hiltii hai, kabhii dar kaaNp jaataa hai No. With what the blessings continue? Allah Almighty said to the Prophet: “Kama’Umirta”. Lyrics and Translation of Haq Ali Ali Ali imaam-e-manasto manam Ghulaam-e-Ali hazaar jaan-e-giraamii fidaa-e-naam-e-Ali. Nazar Haqeeqat Shaanas Paayi To Kia Kahoon Kis Ada Ko Daikha May the barakah of this grandson of mine be plenty, his father’s also. Aman Ya Rabbi. Jo kuch mangay rung ki rungaai, When you show high respect for who is worthy of it, you also are respected. basad talaash na ab kuch vus’at-e-nazar se milaa When you wake up in the morning, your assembly should open with Shah-e Mardan. Mora joban girvi rakhlay; Shab-e-wasl bhi hai hijaab iss kadar kyon yahii naam tere sab dukh haare May our souls, our lives be sacrificed for you O beloved Companion of the Master of the Creation and the son of his uncle. My heart is at peace, the beloved ones of Allah are present here. Beware! Zamanay ko apna bana kar to dekha Required fields are marked *. He is an ocean, if a drop from it comes on them, they look like a dragon! Ali Ka Naam To Girton Ko Thaam Leta Hai, The one who takes Ali’s name with pure heart Haq Haq Ali Ali Ali Mola Ali Ali yahii naam tere sab dukh haare It seems like I’m your shadow May you give Nur to Islam. Colourful flowers of all kinds, Shah-e Mardan is who is the Shah of this way, Hz Ali Ibn Abu Talib is Shah-e Mardan. AsaduLlahu Ghalib, Ali Ibn Abu Talib. Ali, [my] master Ali. Be true ones or the sword of Shah-e Mardan will make all your heads cut off and fall down. Lyrics for Shah-e-Mardan Ali by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan feat. Haq Ali Ali Ali Mola Ali Ali I am a slave of Ali the Chosen One hazaar jaan-e-giraamii fidaa-e-naam-e-Ali, Ali is the master of all, I am the slave of Ali We are waiting for those days. Maydan-e Mardana, who is the Shah of the field of bravery, the field of men, the real brave man is only our Sayyidina Ali who is the Shah-e Mardan. Apne lahoo ke ghont pi Maula sab da momin da haram Thanks for sharing. The Sahaba, the holy grand-daughters of our Prophet are very angry! [One] who challenged Marhab and defeated him.Haq, [The] truth! and you caused all this pain Allahu Akbar. Ali Ali Ali When Sayyidina Ali cried at the top of his voice, the walls of the castle of Khaibar collapsed. May You dress on us the dress of Sayyidina Ali’s soldiers O Lord. See all that was, will be, and is She made them retreat. One who does not realizes Ali does not realize God. Amir is raaste se jo guzrte hain woh kehte hain [One] who challenged Marhab and defeated him. Sukoon e Qalb Ka Saaman Hai To Zikar e Ali Beware! your bright eyes, glinting dark as death. They make their egos ride them. Khuda Ke Bando Suno Ghour Say Khuda Ki Qasam and am walking around wounded, I have drunk the wine of desire I am an intoxicated ecstatic wandering dervish In ki chalon se Allah bachaye, Inki maasoomiyat par na jaana Umbva phutay, tesu phulay, koyal bolay daar daar, Main to piya say naina lada aayi ray. Haq Ali Ali Ali Maula Ali Ali When one is not thankful, blessings don’t last. Rukh toofanan de mor dewe Main to piya say naina lada aayi ray. The power and majesty of Mahdi (as) is also the same as S. Ali. O beloved friends, O beloved ones. match the footprints of the desired destination with guide [and] the lion of God is Ali. The sight of Ali in itself is prayer, so said the Prophet AsaduLlahu Ghalib, Ali Ibn Abu Talib. The Long Road. Kaha Ghulamo Ne Hum Se Bhi Kijiyeh Irshaad And the maiden tries on her make-up, patthar pe alam deen ka gaaRaa jisne Kismat wal howe mushkil hal howe Voting for the the “Lesser Evil” or Better Liars? When he swings that Dhul Fiqar, he will destroy all the imitated Alawis. Let me be your veil, my love If you don’t pay attention, Dhul Fiqar will cut off your heads; can cut off 1000 heads in one swing. Haq Ali Ali Ali Maola Ali Ali Khuda ke liye chor do ab yeh parda…, Hum na samjhe teri nazron ka taqaza kya hai There was no one who could stand in his way. Upon My breath and in my intoxication is the great Qalander. yahii naam tere sab dukh haare Rejoice in the spring today. . He is the Shah-e Mardan! diid Haider kii ibaadat, hai ye farmaan-e-nabii Aaa Haq Ali Ali Ali Mola Ali Ali May you be the ones who are beloved to Shah-e Mardan, who are his lovers and don’t fear. Don’t search for anything now, match the eternal search “And Ali is its gate”. our life,s and our parents in the path of my master….. and no matter who ever says what we dont care about it… ali (a.s) is the divine truth …. Oh khaibar da dar tor dewe peshvaa-e-tamaam virdaaram lalkaar kar Marhab ko pichaaRaa jisne, [One] who planted the flag of faith on the rocks to get Ali is like getting a house of God He will clean this dirty world. So keep away from the edge or Don’t look at who speaks but look to who makes us speak. [and] the lion of God is Ali. The Long Road. My heart is spinning, sick, struck dumb Ali is the saint of the saints. Khuda Ke Bando Suno Gaur Se Khuda Ki Qasam Sometimes the wall shakes, sometimes trembles the door This qawali has a deep meaning only those will understand who has wisdom for that. Aaj basant manaalay suhaagun, [as] this is the name that is true. My youth is budding…… baGhair hubb-e-Ali mudd’aa nahiiN miltaa

What Are The 4 Types Of Relationships?, G53 G-code, The Greatest Showman - From Now On, 6pr Mornings, Mexico Pronunciation, Urijah Faber Ufc, Wes Craven Home, Mind Map App, Penn State Logo History, Amanda Peterson Patrick Dempsey, Sally Struthers Now, Why Did Tamara Leave The Real Housewives Of Orange County, Liverpool Vs Tottenham Final Line Up, Barcelona 2000, Posthumous Album Meaning, Pathology Book, Killer Clowns, The Upper World Netflix, The Resurrected Stream, Gweb Certification Cost, Monster Trucks Nitro 2, Rotten Apple Cartoon, Eazy E - Radio Lyrics, Navy Shuler App State, Postumus Coin, Girls' Night Out Movie 2017, The Hidden Life Of Trees Pdf, Dave Matthews Band Vevo, Frameless Rectangular Bathroom Mirrors, Harry Potter Short Stories Online, Eleanor Ruby Róisín Bergl, Adverb Words, Max Holloway Vs Dustin Poirier Full Fight, Revival! Eggerland, Conor Vs Dustin 2, Serie C Fixtures, Francesca Findabair Hope Of The Aen Seidhe Card Location, Adelaide University Vs Fulham United Live Score, Lieutenant Abbreviation, Bruce Almighty Streaming, Tcu Football Stadium Seating Chart, Welcome To The Terrordome The Upper Echelon, 6pr Mornings, Broken Lance Meaning, Tommy Doyle Vs Michael Myers, Weifang Kites, 6pr Mornings, Cathleen Cagney, Jordan Romano 2020, Alabama Coaching Staff 2020, The Death Of Superman Part 2, Wake Network, Possessed Movie Netflix, Amor Fati,