For this question we spent 7 hours on research (Wikipedia, Youtube, we read books in libraries, etc) to review the post. If you're looking for Paz Vega's net worth in 2020, then check out how much money Paz Vega makes and is worth today below. Her stage name translated into English means 'peace meadow'. She appeared in a Spanish TV show titled Menudo es mi Padre. Biography . She went on to appear in other television projects and films both in Europe and the United States. When I was young, I remember my father saying "Okay, let's go to bed" at eight. Paz Vega‘s source of wealth comes from being a movie actress. Paz Vega is a Spanish actress who has an estimated net worth of $10 million. In 2008 the actress received the medal of the city of Seville for her contributions to the arts, and in 2010 the Gold Medal of the Province of Seville. Ranked #85 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list. We work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate celebrity net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet. Paz Vega is a Spanish actress who has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Your email address will not be published. Spanish actress who gained fame with American audiences for her roles in Spanglish and The Spirit. Child's father is her husband, Orson Salazar. Child's father is her husband, Orson Salazar. I want to have roles in English. Paz Vega net worth: Paz Vega is a Spanish actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Paz Vega‘s source of wealth comes from being a movie actress. Paz Vega net worth: Paz Vega is a Spanish actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. The most LOL-worthy things the Internet has to offer. I am only an actress when they say, 'action' and I stop being an actress when they say, 'cut'. Paz Vega got married to Orson Salazar, a Venezuelan, in 2002 and their union is blessed with three children. https://www.instagram.com/pazvegaofficial/?hl=de, www.allmusic.com/artist/paz-vega-mn0002100282, European Awards - Viewers award best actress (2003), Javier Cámara Antonio Hernández Vicente Aranda Emilio Martínez-Lázaro Sergi Ló, Orson Salazar Jr., Lenon Salazar, Ava Salazar, Gold Medal of the Province of Seville (2010), Premios Unión de Actores, Anexo, Cannes Festival - Trofeo Chopard best breakthrough performance (2001), Ondas Award for Cinema: Best Actress (2001), Imagen Foundation Awards, Goya Award for Best New Actress (2002), Ondas Award (2001), Sant Jordi Awards, Premios Goya (2001), European Awards - Viewers award best actress (2003), Menudo es mi padre, Más que amigos, Compañeros (1997), Zapping (1999), Sex and Lucia (2001), The Spirit (2008), Mary of Nazareth (2012), Angel of Evil (2010), Castro’s Daughter (2010), Cat Run (2011), Madagascar 3 (2012), Big Time in Hollywood, FL (2015), The OA (2016), 7 Vidas, Friends, Grace of Monaco (2014), Seven Lives (1999), Lucia and Sex (2001), To the First Person (2006).

Darren Sproles Height, Bride Of The Head Of The Family, Amunet Flash, Joanna Lumley's Japan Episode 1, Kirk Newmann Age, Peach-faced Lovebird Mutations, Sverrir Gudnason Game Of Thrones, Lying In Wait Book Ending, Marcus Maddison Whoscored, John Bunting 2020, Alicia Keys If I Ain't Got You Piano, Arsenal Vs Watford Live Stream, Dmc Streaming Tv, 1992 Duke Basketball Roster, Tariq Lamptey, Diffuse Meaning In Biology, Upper Perkiomen School District Closing, Babe: Pig In The City Dog Breed, Raised By Wolves Trailer, What Are The 4 Types Of Relationships?, Japan J League Table 2020, Ghat Meaning In Malayalam, Greenfingers Movie Online, George Wendt Siblings, Insidious (2010 Google Drive), Thirst Menu, Kumail Nanjiani Net Worth, Luther Barnes Net Worth, Ivy George Parents, Lark Bird, New World Steam, Bull Wiki, Ian Mckellen Net Worth, Alan Rachins Showgirls, Sanfl Eagles Player List, Chase Anderson Blue Jays, Wales Capital, South Adelaide Past Players, The House Of The Dead 4 Special, Moving Forward Lyrics, Great Southern Nights Concert, Coco Phone Number, Ryan Borucki Dobby, Star Wars: Episode 3 Full Movie, Love Will Follow You, Brother's Keeper Movie 2020, Chris Gantry Net Worth, Zakazane Piosenki - Siekiera, Motyka, Soccer Star 2020 Football Cards Mod Apk, What Does A Guy Feel When He's Inside A Girl, The Dunes 709 In Movies, Kidz Bop 1, 2 Step, How Tall Is Cory Gruter-andrew, Accident In Tiverton Today, The Call Of Cthulhu Pdf, Ashes And Diamonds Sauvignon Blanc, Barcelona 13/14 Kit, Frontera Menu Stone Mountain, Bad Omen Meaning In Telugu, I Can't Phantom Meaning, Frameless Rectangular Bathroom Mirrors,