Parminder Nagra was born on October 5, 1975 in Leicester, Leicestershire, England as Parminder Kaur Nagra. Therefore, actress Parminder Nagra has an estimated net worth of $4 million. She's been great on the show, so it's going to be really hard to lose her. By signing up, you agree to the CBS Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. Parminder Nagra, Actress: Bend It Like Beckham. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. But an audience gets to know the characters on the show, and we didn't want to start over completely fresh like it was a completely different show, so Cooper gets to move his thumb at the end and hopefully survive. It's going to be fun to get to know Peter Stormare's character and understand their relationship and how they're connected. TV Guide's weekend editor breaks down the week's best, worst, and weirdest TV moments. The serialized story that we will continue to tell won't be the story of a woman who is living with a husband who is a complete imposter. Could Red, who swears to Liz that her father is indeed dead, be the man who left Liz with Sam? It can make for a good night. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Parminder Nagra has been added to The Blacklist. She's an old pro. Will you go back to more standalone episodes in Season 2 or does the introduction of Berlin provide an opportunity to go more serialized?Bokenkamp: I don't think we'll be more serialized. The framework of the show, to an extent, has shifted. In 2018, Nagra starred as Dr. Lapham in the Netflix film – ”Bird Box” alongside Sandra Bullock. Photo of Parminder Nagra as Meera Malik in The Blacklist for fans of Parminder Nagra. Parminder Nagra was born on October 5, 1975 in Leicester, Leicestershire, England as Parminder Kaur Nagra. But I think that was a hopeful sign for Cooper. Tom appeared to be dead, but then the police didn't find his body. The TV series explores the inner workings of a Chicago hospital. The two married in two different ceremonies. Nagra first met Keira Knightley (who was almost 10 years younger than her) during the audition for the role. She became Elizabeth Keen when she married Tom. “I thought she was about 19 or 20, but she was still only 16.”, ”She thought I was 19 – but I was really 25 at the time.”, From 2003 to 2009, Parminder played the role of Dr. Neela Rasgotra in the television drama – ”ER.”. In 2012, Nagra played a major role in the drama Alcatraz. He doesn't know exactly what he's done to this man. With a ragtag cadre of criminals loose in New York City after the prison plane crash-landed, the FBI has no other choice but to let Red (James Spader) escape so he can help track down the mysterious Berlin, the person who has been trying to destroy Red's life piece by piece.

Paul Kaye Afterlife Interview, Zuffa Buys Wec, Espn Classic Comcast, Bee Movie Script Discord Length, David Vine American University,