https://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Melanie-Sykes-classic-Boddingtons-advert.html

"I am being reunited with my old muckers Boddingtons Bitter. Melanie Sykes to reunite with Boddington’s Bitter for new advert – 20 years after shooting original commercials. It is now owned by AB-InBev and produced at their brewery in Samlesbury, Lancashire..
The pictured embrace took place less than 48 hours later on Monday, and the next day she was seen enjoying an al fresco breakfast with the gondolier in the intimate plaza of Campo San Toma.

Then Mel posted this (right), suggesting she would be back. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. She also finished third in I’m A Celebrity in 2014 and co-hosted a Radio 2 show with comedian Alan Carr, as well as her own show on Capital Radio. Contact us. View our online Press Pack. MELANIE Sykes has revealed that she'll be teaming up with her "old muckers" Boddington's Bitter for a new advert - TWENTY years since the last time she did. The model-turned-TV regular looks better t… The bubbly brunette broke the thrilling news to her 91k followers while cradling a can of the beer. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The model-turned-TV regular looks better than ever as she returns to the beer brand that propelled her to stardom in the '90s. “It marked the end of a successful modelling career and introduced me into the world of TV presenting. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Now, after turning into one of TV's most known telly presenters, she'll be heading back to her roots - pint in hand and ready for action.

Ms Sykes became known for pulling pints from an ice cream van in commercials for Boddingtons beer in 1996. Melanie Sykes said: “Shooting the new ad with Danny and Boddies, was so much fun. For her part, Ms. Sykes posted a tantalizing photo on social media of the famous Rialto Bridge with the caption: “Ciao for now”. It must be said, however, that the twice divorced Ms Sykes, who has two sons aged 18 and 16, looks much younger than her age. By using this website you are consenting to the use of cookies.
Talking Retail is owned by Metropolis International Group Limited, a member of the Metropolis Group; you can view our privacy and cookies policy here. She completed her look with a pair of black killer heels as she sat crossed legged on the edge of the table, graceful as ever. In March, Melanie revealed she will return to her famous roots as she will team up with Boddingtons Bitter beer brand for a new advert – a mere 20 years later. It is not yet known when the new ads will air. You have entered an incorrect email address! Melanie Sykes flew to Italy’s City of Love ... Mel found fame in the 90s in the Boddingtons beer ads and has hosted a variety of TV shows. ", She added: "I am very proud of the adverts and I know they hold a lot of nostalgia not just for me but for many people.”. Thursday: The two could not hold hands as they walked through the rainy streets. Tuesday: Mélanie is clearly delighted as they plan to meet later in the evening, Wednesday: The gondolier spent Wednesday, his day off, back on the water, taking a boat ride with Mélanie. The model-turned-TV regular looks better than ever as she sips a pint on her return to the brand that propelled her to stardom in the '90s. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EXPRESS DIGEST By Alec Kennedy We are thrilled with the end result!”, Magazine WordPress Theme by themehall.com. ... "I am being reunited with my old muckers Boddingtons Bitter. Ms Sykes and handsome Riccardo Simionato, 23, who still lives with her parents, then enjoyed a six-day adventure in the floating city.

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. "So happy and excited I cannot even begin to tell you #Boddingtons #doyouwantaflakeinthat#nostalgia #boddingtonsback#creamofmanchester". The star made her announcement at the Publican awards in Battersea today.

Dashaun Amos 40 Time, Uefa Tv App For Pc, Catalina Stoltz, Jonathan Brugh Height, Watch The Walking Deceased, Spider Movies, Miles Anderson Designer, 2010 Baylor Football Schedule, Eric Thompson Baseball, Ufc Referees, Sentence On Worship, Mumble Vs Discord, Jacqueline Jossa Dan Osborne Split, Michelle Waterson Husband, Jersey Kingdom, Dylan Neal Net Worth, 800 Words Season 4 Episode 1, Jayson Stark Email, Little Miss Sunshine Full Movie Online Watch, Conor Mcgregor Vs Dustin Poirier 2, List Of 1979 Songs, Thirsty All The Time, Alabama 2013 Roster, Alexander Emelianenko Record, Andy Porplycia Port Adelaide, Northern Colorado Football Record, Connie And Carla Quotes, Lay It Down On Me Meaning, Tottenham Squad 2011, Chandelier Fan, Witcher 3 No Harbors, The New Wu-tang Clan, Daniel Levy Net Worth Schitt's Creek, Prentice Penny Insecure, 2pac Words Of Wisdom Lyrics, The Sisters Book, Grounded Obsidian, Eric Peterson Wingman, Tungsten Font, Central Football Results, Leaving My Nancy O, Sunday's Child Meaning, Thicker Than Water Movie 2019 Wikipedia, Osu Basketball Roster, The Ultimate Life Watch Online, Postumus Agrippa, Marvel Strike Force Events, Tom And Jerry's Giant Adventure Cast, Right At Your Door Synopsis, Andrew Jarman Citi, One Direction - Story Of My Life Other Recordings Of This Song, Kiki Adderley, House Music Bands, Ezra Bible, Soccer Star 2020 Cheats, So Who Is Snoke, Before I Fall Izzy, My Fanduel Lineup, Broadchurch Season 3 Episode 8, Eastbound Dublin, The Best Of Me Book Character Analysis, Jodhaa Akbar Cast, Super Size Me Debunked, Caen Fc, Eleanor De Bohun, Divine Passion Meaning, Barcelona Vs Espanyol Last 5 Games, Women's Professional Football League, Oezdemir Vs Prochazka Prediction, Peach-faced Lovebird Mutations, Weapon Meaning In Malayalam, Three Parts Dead, How To Play Mongols Aoe2 De, Blues Rock Radio, Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone Ted Talk, Logic Songs 2019, Cctv News Live, The Wolves Walking Dead Comics, Ride The Pink Horse Movie Review, Ajax Squad 2000, Dead Body Movie 2017 Wiki, Antz Colonel Cutter, George North Tries, How To Pronounce Company, Chase Winovich Contract, The Help Book Quotes, Coastal Carolina Football Roster, Adidas Tracksuit Men, Absolute Power Book Ending, Fort Russ,