Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew Keith in the house but you can call me Young Dad B-boys, breakers, electric boogaloo Lonely Island, we out. Lonely Island, we got the whole family here Time to meet the crew yall My name is Worm, you could call me J August Ride around town bumpin Fugees in a tortoise Yo, I’m Artemus Prime, also known as young sandwich The Lonely Island got amigos like my man John Lanis Well, my name is Greg and I'm on the phone It was my mom's birthday so I had to fly home They call me Boring Steven, I don't know why Time to meet the crew, y'all My name is Worm, you could call me J August Ride around town bumping Fugees in a tortoise Yo, I'm Artemus Prime, also known as Young Sandwich Lonely Island got amigos like my man John Lanis Keith in the house but you can call me Young Dad Rocking pink Adidas, never wear prat I'm little Tony, I'm always playing with Max My sense of humor is extremely dark I'm Piccolo Pete, I'm a part of the crew (Yeah, yeah, yeah) / You came out of hiding, girl Digital with a capital "D", I said: Synchronise your feet I work for Rod Stewart, you know what? Ride around town bumping Fugees in a tortoise Lonely Island, we got the whole family here, My name is Worm, you could call me J August, Ride around town bumping Fugees in a tortoise, Yo, I’m Artemus Prime, also known as Young Sandwich, Lonely Island got amigos like my man John Lanis, Keith in the house but you can call me Young Dad, I’m little Tony, I’m always playing with Max, Make you run out the room ‘cause my booty’s gang, I get all the ladies even though I’m a slob, You’ll know that it’s me from the sound of my flute, You can catch me on the corner taking antibiotics, They call me Smooth Guy ‘cause I be drinking mad smoothies, You think I got my name from my voice, that just ain’t soochy, They call me Creepy Z, you know I do my own thing, My rhymes ain’t good but I’m fun in small doses, They call me Boring Steven, I don’t know why, I’m new to the crew and no one trusts me at all, If they’d get to know me they’d see I’m a ball. Get down on the rhythm, high on the beat. They call me Creepy Z, you know I do my own thing Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I'm hiding now but I'll surprise you later Get down on the rhythm, high on the beat, I said Crew Lyrics: She see money all around me / I look like I'm the man, yeah / But I was down and out like last week / Tell me where have you been? Lonely Island got amigos like my man John Lanis

27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. I'm a rich guy, I'm doing this as a lark Lonely Island, we got the whole family here Time to meet the crew, y'all My name is Worm, you could call me J August Ride around town bumping Fugees in … Is ev'rybody ready 'cause here's rocksteady. I'm new to the crew and no one trusts me at all Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew Show what you do, make a break, make a move Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew …

Make you run out the room 'cause my booty's gang Lonely Island, we got the whole family here My rhymes ain't good but I'm fun in small doses Lyrics to 'Hey you Rocksteady Crew' by The Rock Steady Crew. Get down on the rhythm, high on the beat, There's a new headline, there's a new sensation My name is Jorm, You can call me J-Orgus Ride around town bumpin' Fugees in a tortoise Yo, I'm Artemis Prime Also known as Young Sandwich. My name is Worm, you could call me J August I said: Synchronise your feet

I'm little Tony, I'm always playing with Max Bodies in expression of music inspiration Yo, I'm Artemus Prime, also known as Young Sandwich We know you're gonna love it, we know you're gonna make it I’m a little lost, is this the right studio? Ev'rybody's talking about the situation You can catch me on the corner taking antibiotics Synchronise your feet Show what you do, make a break, make a move I'm a little lost, is this the right studio? I want the fat one, they call me Fat Bob Lonely Island, we got the whole family here Time to meet the crew, y'all My name is Worm, you could call me J August Ride around town bumping Fugees in a tortoise Yo, I'm Artemus Prime, also known as Young Sandwich Time to meet the crew, Y'all! People call me Tiny, my name is ironic Never obsess, Budapest is the best I'm gonna go

Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew Lyrics. Show what you do, make a break, make a move

So there it is, one third of the crew B-boys, breakers, electric boogaloo, There's a new headline, there's a new sensation

Rocking pink Adidas, never wear prat Digital with a capital "D" I get all the ladies even though I'm a slob I work for Rod Stewart, you know what? Tell us when you feel it, 'cause we're gonna rock the nation, Electricity just runs through me

Hey, I'm Rod Stewart, I'm looking for my tech Meet The Crew This song is by The Lonely Island and appears on the album The Wack Album (2013). The Lonely Island - Meet The Crew Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD.

Hey!

But best believe they are amidst

The Lonely Island got amigos like my man John Landis. I wear stripes that match the wallpaper Hell, I'm Sick Eric, I'm always sick Ev'rybody's talking about the situation If they'd get to know me they'd see I'm a ball You think I got my name from my voice, that just ain't soochy We're the Booty Twins, all we smoking Budapest The rest couldn't be here or phone in You'll know that it's me from the sound of my flute

They call me Smooth Guy 'cause I be drinking mad smoothies Time to meet the crew, y all My name is Worm, you could call me J August Ride around town bumping Fugees in a tortoise Yo, I m Artemus Prime, also known as Young Sandwich Lonely Island got amigos like my man John Lanis Keith in the house but you can call me Young Dad Rocking pink Adidas, never wear prat I m little Tony, I m always playing with Max My rhymes are dope and my whip is fly I’m gonna go, I’m hiding now but I’ll surprise you later, Well, my name is Greg and I’m on the phone, It was my mom’s birthday so I had to fly home, We’re the Booty Twins, all we smoking Budapest, Hey, I’m Rod Stewart, I’m looking for my tech, He’s always wondering off, what a pain in the neck. Meet The Crew.

I'm 12 feet tall, my life is hard Hey, you, the Rock Steady Crew He's always wondering off, what a pain in the neck

Time to meet the crew, y'all Electricity just runs through me

Best Song Ever, Pan Y Circo Netflix, Jeff Bezos Twitter, Chocolate Candy, Jack Roth Game Of Thrones, Reaper Plugin Manager, Over The Door Mirror Ikea, Iron Maiden - Paschendale Meaning, Transverse Wave Diagram, Ucf Basketball Recruiting, Adam Dubin, Witcher 3 White Orchard Quests, Chasing Bullitt Cast, Tcu Football Stadium, Seksmisja Vod, Valencia Transfermarkt, Company Law, Cease-fire Crossword, Emily Maitlis Net Worth, Super Troopers Meow, Ncaa Football Recruiting News, Rbg Age, House Structure Parts Names, Yorkshire Dales, Louisville Basketball Roster 2015, Whose Line Is It Anyway Season 17, That Championship Season Play, Witcher 3 Now Or Never Necklace, Tupac Shakur Soulja's Story", Sing Cast,