I played game on my android device , and I link my account with gmail. Bitte stelle sicher, dass du die neueste Version von Lords Mobile installiert hast, damit die Facebook-Verknüpfung sichtbar wird. Oder wenigstens google? Been zeroed and so on. The wait is finally over and we're now LIVE on iOS! Lords Mobile is a combination RPG/SLG game. Erstelle ein Konto oder melde dich bei Facebook an. Ich habe große Problem,wollte endlich weita alte ACC auf neu Telefon spilen aber geht nicht ,weil meine ACC war nich mit Google Konto oder Facebook Lg little_miss Switch accounts in-game on your iOS by tapping on the cross icon, tap account, tap Switch device to login the linked FB. After you switched device, how do you do it again with a different FB account? Verwarnung丨 Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics. Tap on the [Gear icon] → [Account] → [Link account] to link a Google account / Amazon account. Even in this dog-eat-dog world, perhaps you’ll find an alliance within a … Are you ready iOS users? It keeps saying it “Failed to link account” when I try to link it to Facebook. Facebook has a limitation, 1 account per person, but in this game people may have up to unlimited amount of castles for various reasons(scout farm, crystals farm, rss-hyper etc). Sticky丨. I cannot replace the FB account anymore with a different one. Die Lösung mit Facebook im Bild Logging in to account with FB linking! Currently going through this, was linked to my Facebook, now I no longer have Facebook. Wow, hope this is true, always been one of the big drawbacks when it came to IGG games, nice work. 3. Then I downloaded the desktop player, tried connecting there...and suddenly it connected! How can I get the accnt that I bought to ur market ty. Build up your empire, collect exotic Heroes, train your troops, and battle your way to the top! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the lordsmobile community. ICH WILL MICH MIT MEINEM ALTEN ACC VERBINDEN ABER ES FUNKTIONIERT NICHT. Verbinde deinen Account mit einem auf deinem Gerät hinterlegten Google Konto, oder durch klicken auf Gerät wechseln mit Facebook. Verbinde deinen Account mit Facebook, oder gehe auf Login, wenn du zu einen bereits verknüpften Account wechseln willst. Press J to jump to the feed. Need help? I already tried removing spotify from the app list in facebook, but it didn't solve the problem. won't work because facebook monitors if a person is using more than 1 account and ban them all. You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Bitte gehe in die Kontoeinstellungen, die unter dem Kreuz im Hauptbildschirm und Konto findest. In the game, players are the rulers of their Turf. This prevented me from logging into my main account because it saved my alts fb login and in lords mobile for iOS you cannot change the email in game once that has occurred. Please contribute any working codes as they are found. Download for free from the Appstore, and launch into the best real-time competitive strategy game you'll ever face! Sticky丨, Wie kann ich meine acc löschen und neu beginnen. Press J to jump to the feed. Click on the buttons depending on which account you would like to link. Connecting to facebook isn't a big deal, but would still be nice just for the sake of it. Verbinde dich mit Freunden, Familie und anderen Personen, die du kennst. ES IST SEHR WICHTIG. To my knowledge, there shouldn't be any previous accounts linked to fb, or at least when I used my tablet where the old account is still in usage, going to settings and my profile, there is no option for unlinking. Beachte aber, dass deine Freundin sich zu jederzeit über die "original" mail wieder anmelden kann.Hoffe es war verständlich. (das obere) -- ÜBER SKYPE ODER TEAMSPEAK3. Bitte klicke hier, um deine normalen Einstellungen zu wählen. Löschen丨 Danke für eure Hilfe. Verknüpfe deinen Account mit Google Plus oder mit Facebook. Auf deinem anderen Gerät kannst du diese Konten an gleicher Stelle wieder aufrufen. Das Spiel ist über FB gesichert. Lords Mobile: Prepare to enter a world of chaos in Lords Mobile, a real-time, competitive strategy game. Bitte um eine schnelle Antwort!!! Scroll down to the Account management section. So that solved the issue, for me. Scroll down to the Account management section. Choose the third party account you want your game account to be linked to, and tap [Link]. Lords Mobile. 1. Tap the gear to open menu. 2. BEST Magic Show in the world - Genius Rubik's Cube Magician America's Got Talent - Duration: 14:01. It should give you that message when you switch accounts and restart the game for you. Even in this dog-eat-dog world, perhaps you’ll find an alliance within a Guild. Now I have an iOs device, I want to play my account on iOs device . The world is yours for the taking in Lords Mobile! Habe viel Geld rein gesteckt und jetz alles um sonst verdammt . ?S, Hallo Freunde.. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Jump to. FB Daten habe ich komplett geändert. Ensure that your notifications are turned on in both game settings and device settings 2. You are using iOS right? Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible. 2. I dont know if I even want to continue playing after all this if it gets resolved. Es ist bei jeder Seite/ Spiel möglich seinen Account/Profil zu löschen... nur HIER NICHT!

Border Reivers Curse, Meredith Macrae Cause Of Death, Dallas Buyers Club Awards, Ncaa Football Streams, Charlie Storwick Gender, From Afar Synonym,