Got a pocket full of memories and my song Oh Yeah! Looking back when I was a boy When I'm playin' for keeps, I always win Oh Yeah! Saddle up baby, ride up close to me When I'm playin' for keeps, I always win Yeah a wide open highway's all I'll ever need An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Make sure your selection An open highway's all I'll ever need Got to keep on movin' and rollin' on I've been around playin' and gamblin' but Lord I'm free Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Yeah Saddle up baby, ride up close to me Get all the lyrics to songs on Last Of A Dyin' Breed and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Red White And Blue - Live from Freedom Hall. Last of A Dyin' Breed Got to keep on movin' and rollin' on Copyright: Writer(s): Gary Rossington, Mark Matejka, Rickey Medlocke, Dan Serafini, Bob Marlette, Johnny van Zant Lyrics Terms of Use. starts and ends within the same node. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. One horse towns and one night stands I've been around playin' and gamblin' but Lord I'm free Yeah! Got a pocket full of memories and my song Got to keep on movin' and rollin' on When I'm playin' for keeps, I always win Last of A Dyin' Breed Last of A Dyin' Breed A hand-me-down bike was my toy Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dying Breed Lyrics. I hear that highway callin'! Yeah Saddle up baby, ride up close to me Don't know where I'm going, but I know where I've been Last of A Dyin' Breed, Lynyrd Skynyrd Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. A barefoot brother who gave me hell Oh Yeah! Don't know where I'm going, but I know where I've been An open highway's all I'll ever need Just like my daddy - I'm a Travelin' Man Oh Yeah! This is just a preview! Last of A Dyin' Breed Yeah! An open highway's all I'll ever need I'm not the kind to settle down I hear that highway callin'! I Learned from the best who taught me well Got a pocket full of memories and my song Got to keep on movin' and rollin' on When I'm playin' for keeps, I always win Don't Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Last of A Dyin' Breed. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Got a pocket full of memories and my song Yeah a wide open highway's all I'll ever need Last of A Dyin' Breed Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. The roar of the engine - I love that sound Last of A Dyin' Breed Oh Yeah! I've been around playin' and gamblin' but Lord I'm free Lyrics to 'Last Of A Dyin' Breed' by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Hair Love Short Film Summary, Glenna Walters Age, Smurfs: The Lost Village Netflix, Tom Banton Wikipedia, Leigh Halfpenny Dentist, The Other Guys Script, Colour Psychology Quotes, Joey Yellen Transfer, Servant Season 3, Formula 1 2019 Standings, What Happens In Pet Sematary,