Like Quote Reply. Its not nearly as good as the Wagga Water. Thanks for all the info folks! 2002 West Adelaide Club Champion, Chris Chubb. Rick's 15 Goals Against West Adelaide - 1983, The Sturt Football Club Scrapbook Forum Index, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKOpR4-Jqk, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMsKTMQnUU.

Drafts, Trading & Free Agency West Adelaide ... 2002 West Adelaide Club Champion, Chris Chubb. Hey Mobbs you could ask your mate if he is still lookin over his shoulder for Steven Sims. U18 Preliminary Final Team Selection 6 days ago Team Selection. News Football Women’s Football ... EAGLES V SOUTH ADELAIDE FIRST SEMI FINAL TRIBUNAL HEARING 5 days ago Team Selection.

What happens to WBs picks if Adelaide bid on Jamarra Ugle-Hagan with pick 1? Just off the top of my head Tom Leahy(argueably the best ruckman in the COUNTRY prior to WWI),Fos Williams('nuff said) and Neil Kerley(who then went onto coach South to a premeirship). The club boasts one of the best past players’ bars and historical collections of any club in the land and welcomes everyone to be a part of one of the state’s historic football clubs. A progressive club with a small but loyal band of supporters, West Adelaide has contributed 82 National and Rookie drafted players to the AFL since 1986. I remember Davies kicking 10 and the crowd cheering, and a massive crowd reaction to each of the following goals. West Adelaide Football Club. What a riot, mind you there's no Westies supporters here are there? (The only side outside the top 3 to beat a top 3 side) yet just a few weeks later they put in a pitful effort in the Elimination final against a very inexperienced Eagles side in which they were supposed to thrash. Riccutio, Schammer, Modra, Champion, Jericho, Russel Ebert, Balraj Singh(formerly on the crows list), Sam Fisher and Tim Schmidt all from the Riverland. They would be the most frustrating club to support as you dont know what they are going to dish up. Based in the inner western suburb of Richmond, West Adelaide has won nine premierships, four of which came during a glorious run in the early 1900s. ... Forums. What I could not understand as a 13yo was how peter meuret could kick Michael Graham in the balls near the end of the minor round and get away with it as westies won by 2pts and how all 5000 westies supporters came out of the woodwork to see Sturt have their biggest losing margin in a GF of 35pts inflicted to that point in time. Australian Football. I don't think he's a highly enthusiastic supporter but he DID seem to know a bit of their history over the years (players the made VFL, premiership years, reckoned their ground is a bit crappy, etc). Adelaide Crows Women's Team: 2 x AFLW premiers! Has there ever been a Westies supporter here in Big Footy? Join FREE and support Australia's favourite footy community.
Fitzroy Football Club Fantasy Leagues. Glad I stopped by. I was actually responding to your post that mentioned players friom the Riverland - I was adding to your list. The Blues didnt stuff around with handball that year because Rick Davies as their full forward was the complete package. My mother's uncle was born and bred in rugby country, NSW, but he was an exceptionally enthusiastic sports fan who, on visit to SA, relished the opportunity to take me to West Lakes to witness the best that Adelaide had to offer in the "off season" from cricket. Troy and Jason Lehmann and their father 'Snow' Lehmann. Based in the inner western suburb of Richmond, West Adelaide has won nine premierships, four of which came during a glorious run in the early 1900s. The West Adelaide Football Club is 1 of 10 teams competing in the SANFL Statewide Super League. Local Junior Footy Programs 2 years ago Senior. Woodville-West Torrens Football Club. Pity they didn't put Winter on him in the GF. Jackson Hately [requested a trade to Adelaide], WA 2020 - Western Australia's junior footy talent, Adelaide, Fremantle & Melbourne trade mutiple picks, GWS trade #6 and future R1 pick (tied to GWS) to Adelaide for #4. He'd never heard of him, and this was after Rick came back from Hawthorn.
JavaScript is disabled. All rights reserved. The club is the priority, not the weekly result or the moves up and down the league ladder. Oh yeah - here's a hot tip. West Adelaide Football Club. The Jumbo was magnificent that day against west, I remember Neil Craig feeding him too. 9.1K likes. THe only time West have damged Port Adelaide in my Port supporting lifetime was in that 1991 final. Adelaide Crows Women's Team: 2 x AFLW premiers! Commonly known as The Bloods and Westies, the club's home base is Richmond Oval (currently known as City Mazda Stadium under a sponsorship agreement). West were disappointed when negotiations with VFL premiers Essendon to hold a Championship of Australia game fell through; in the opinion of most associated with the club, West's 1912 side was superior in many respects to that of the previous year, and victory in such a game could confidently have been anticipated. West Adelaide Football Club, Richmond, South Australia. That is they are the Pakistan cricket team of the SANFL. Ladder ... Goodwood Saints Football Club. Sports event in Adelaide, SA, Australia by West Adelaide Football Club and Norwood Football Club on Friday, September 25 2020

West Adelaide Football Club Board by Jamo on Fri May 16, 2014 5:18 pm It is a joke to be just informed by a person high in the police force that the club requested to take no action to the person we all know took the cash! INDIVIDUALLY. He said, "This Davies fella is all right". Rehn, Modra, Ricciuto, Edwards and probably others I'm forgetting... Westies haven't been too bad for the Crows in past years either. They are very hot and cold. Thanks for the links to the website and to the fullpointsfooty site (yep its a beauty), I was mainly after one-liners, but everything's fine. Heroes to wear the red and black include Neil Kerley, Brian Faehse and Grant Fielke, who have all reached Legend status in the club’s Hall of Fame. The Oval is located in Richmond, an inner-western suburb of Adelaide.. Last year they had a stirring come-from-behind win against Norwood. I won't bore you with the details The West Adelaide Football Club Premiers in 2015 It's is truly amazing. West’s development zone includes the inner western and southern suburbs, the Riverland and Roxby Downs region in the Far North. 12 goals to nothing at half time. Go to your Preferences if you'd like to switch this feature off.

I remember that day vividly. I was at this game at Football Park in May 1983 as a 13yo, I remember it vividly. Porps Returns to the Crows 2 years ago Coaches Report. When: Wednesday 12 th June. Location: Sturt Pea Room. The Bloods were crowned Champions of Australia when they beat VFL club Carlton after earning their first SANFL flag. Individually they are/were a very talented team, mainly because of the heavy recruiting they have done in the past but thats their achillies heel.

The West Adelaide Football Club invites all members and supporters to join the board at the first member forum for 2019. West Adelaide, Glenelg and South Adelaide are proof that healthy pokie revenue does not equal Premierships. Same team same ground but totally different result. Forgot about Lehmo, just finished playing basketbal aginst him.

- … You must log in or register to reply here. Alas in forsight wouldnt it have been nice to bank just five of those goals for Grand final day a few months later. Time: 6:30pm-8pm. Pakistan . 1908, 1909, 1911, 1912, 1927, 1947, 1961, 1983, 2015, 2018 Women’s League Best & Fairest Hannah Martin. Player Cards are now automatically linked to player names in posts.

Jim Derrington, Paul Hollis, Michael Graham, Chris Radbone, Ray Wilson, Frank Spiel, Eddie Fry, Tim Peach, Andrew Downes and the Champ Peter Motley, John Paynter, Phil Hienrich, Greg Whittlesea etc etc etc etc we had a magnificent side, but the truth was west were just a tad better over the course of the year. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. What have they been putting in the water over there? You can find out a little more about there history at their official site, Eagles beat them in last years elimination final. Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Old Adelaide Football Club, often referred to as the Old Adelaide club, was an Australian rules football club based in Adelaide.Founded on 26 April 1860, it was the first football club formed in South Australia.

I remember one year watching Westies belt Port by about 15 goals and then next week lost to Woodville by about the same. Greenwood will be back at the Bays nexrt season. You must log in or register to reply here. D. Dogwatcher Premiership Player. Go to your Preferences if you'd like to switch this feature off. A great performance without a doubt. News ... West Adelaide Women’s Season launch 2 years ago Latest News View All. © Copyright 2020 SANFL. To come from ninth is what Fairy Tales are made of.

West Adelaide Football Club, Richmond, South Australia. Mellor went nuts from memory and had 7 first half goals and we were screwed. Join FREE and support Australia's favourite footy community. j longeri is a freak, will kill em all for westies in 04. Aus v NZ Women's Internationals, ODIs/T20s, In front of the old stand at Prospect Oval / Red s, Sturt V South Adelaide 1938; Adelaide Oval; Colourised. 0:35 2020 SANFL Digital ... EAGLES V SOUTH ADELAIDE FIRST SEMI FINAL TRIBUNAL HEARING 1 week ago Naming Rights Partner. Thanks for that Woosh. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Mind you, I had to play mini-league for them when they had that God-awful vertical striped guernsey. Club Statement. I have been supporting Westies for 55 years and 2015 will Never be forgotten.

Wake Forest Football News, Rampart Poe, Lessons Of Darkness Watch Online, Stanley Meyer Water Powered Car, Darren Sproles Height, Bad Neighbours 3: Zombies Rising, Siren Supernatural, Downrange Netflix, Tabernas Desert, Ferdinand Full Movie, Gotv Supersport 3 Schedule, Afl Football, Unc History Masters, Is Stonehearst Asylum A Real Place, David Proval 2020, Anne Of Gloucester, Arsenal New Signing 2019, Fight The Power Release Date, The Mire Doctor Who, House Movies, Ring Of Honor News, I Hate Working Reddit, Robinson Crusoe Chapters, Is The Stand On Amazon Prime, The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe Full Movie With English Subtitles, Eleanor Ruby Róisín Bergl, Thalaimuraigal Watch Online, Stanley Meyer Water Powered Car, Passing The Baton Of Leadership, Who Won The Battle Of Vicksburg, Bloom High Chair, The Golden Sturgeon Novigrad, The Millennium School - Dubai,