- About Us. The First Day I Got My Michelin Stars: Junoon's Akshay Bhardwaj. The main dining room, however, offers a formal affair with a multicourse tasting menu. An accomplished cook, Aaron can most often be found creating dishes in his own kitchen or exploring new restaurants in search of a great meal.

We get the world's most celebrated chefs to spill what it was like when they got their first Michelin stars. Junoon showcases the finest in Indian cuisine, complimented by an exceptional dining experience built on careful attention to every aspect of service, food, atmosphere and wine selection. Old World Indian artistry and modern elegance with natural elements throughout the space, hand-chiseled ribbons of carved black Indian limestone, sand stone statues, antique wood carvings and Venetian like mirrors set the tones for a unique NYC dining experience.

Junoon is a place of gathering, a place of celebration, a place for business and a place for pleasure. All rights reserved. Junoon is epitome of Authenticity and quality Indian Food to cater to the ever-growing Food lovers in the USA.

In December 2010, he opened Junoon, an Indian restaurant in New York, and earned a Michelin star just 18 months later.

Our passion is a contemporary restaurant offering dining experiences to satisfy all aspects of fine cuisine: wine selection, service, ambience and atmosphere. - Outstanding Michelin Star Experience: Junoon | NYC Chef Vikas Khanna’s Junoon showcases fine Indian cuisine and I recently had the opportunity to dine at this phenomenal Michelin Star restaurant. Aaron Hutcherson is an editor for the MICHELIN Guide Digital Platform. The history of the guide is unmatched when it comes to the culinary world so it has been one of my goals to be recognized by them.How will having a star change the direction of your restaurant?There is a lot of responsibility that comes with having a star as diners come expecting a certain standard of excellence, so you can never have an off service. To better understand the importance of the holiday and how it is celebrated, we spoke to three prominent Indian chefs across the United States. "The talented kitchen is particularly adept at bringing out contrasting flavors and textures in myriad dishes," say inspectors of Junoon, which has held a Michelin star since its opening in 2010. Couple this with his father being a restaurateur, Bhardwaj found himself drawn to the restaurant industry at an early age. Junoon’s wine program recently awarded a coveted “Best of Award of Excellence” by Wine Spectator and “Three Stars” by World of Fine Wine is another leading pillar of Junoon that separates its modern concept from the pack. Receive the latest MICHELIN Guide stories, most exclusive restaurant offers and events from your city and beyond.

Hearty, fragrant favorites served family style available all week for delivery and takeout. 212 490 2100 Akshay Bhardwaj grew up eating homemade Indian food prepared by his mother. • Indian, Contemporary, 30 The First Day I Got My Michelin Stars: Junoon's Akshay Bhardwaj, 3 Chefs Talk Diwali and the Tradition of Indulging in Sweets, 30 We get the world's most celebrated chefs to recall what it was like when their restaurants received their very first MICHELIN stars. Akshay Bhardwaj grew up eating homemade Indian food prepared by his mother. M odern Indian Cuisine. Junoon showcases the finest in Indian cuisine, complimented by an exceptional dining experience built on careful attention to every aspect of service, food, atmosphere and wine selection. 150 This cuisine is Indian, but recent experiences have shown a more contemporary accent. Lamb chops, coated with whole grain mustard, may be gussied-up with sautéed mushrooms and garlic chutney; while khichdi flaunts a homey mix of rice, lentils and tomatoes, finished with shaved black truffles. We get the world's most celebrated chefs to recall what it was like when they got their very first Michelin stars. Copyright © 2020 MICHELIN Guide. Though he started studying business at university, he found himself in the kitchen of Junoon in 2012 as an apprentice, and he has worked for the restaurant group ever since, including a brief stint at the Dubai location. "It was such an emotional moment," Khanna said. I was very thankful for my entire staff for their sacrifices and hard work over the course of the year.How did you celebrate?We celebrated the star by having a party for the staff to show our appreciation to them.How much influence/inspiration does the MICHELIN Guide have on your career?The MICHELIN Guide is something that every top chef and restaurateur knows about and has been featured in. Junoon – a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide New York State. First Day I Got My Stars Share. We get the world's most celebrated chefs to spill what it was like when they got their first Michelin stars. Copyright © 2020 MICHELIN Guide. Reservations Keep a sharp eye for details and don't chase after stars—chase knowledge and techniques and the rest will come in time.Photos courtesy of Junoon.

The Narrows Zion, Jeannie Mai Ig, Brianna Hildebrand Height, Krld Traffic Live, Taça De Liga, 7 Ways God Will Evaluate Your Faithfulness, Cappadonna -- Show Me The Money, Tottenham Hotspur 2020, Max Duggan Draft, Black American Movies 2018, Jeremy Jordan Best Songs, Teams That Used To Be In The Premier League, Necronomicon Pdf Español Ilustrado Pdf, Ryan Hurst Height, Weight, Seminole Tribe, Physical Symptoms Of Heartbreak, Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit Catholic, Sight And Sound Tv, Discovery Child Development Center - State College, In Too Deep Eminem, Furies Hades, Mckenna Grace Net Worth, Watch Generation Kill, It's Electric Boogie Woogie Woogie Vine, Broadway Hotel Restaurant Menu, Grace Point Church Daycare, Zozibini Tunzi Parents, Batman Ninja Stream, Diplomacy Pdf, Romy Rosemont The Fosters, Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife, Dr Strangelove Remastered, Schindler's List Ending, Happy Feet Shoes Online, Dean Smith Wife, Syracuse Football Depth Chart 2019, Nails Band Merch, Ion Cutelaba Next Fight, In Too Deep Eminem, To My Mommy Necklace, Gary Carr Wife, The Mirror Has Two Faces Quotes, Henryk Szpilman Death, French News, Barry Season 2 Episode 1 Recap, Michigan Baseball Player, City Of Industry Movie Streaming, Barcelona Grand Prix 2021 Dates, 1993 Ncaa Basketball Championship Roster, Rigondeaux Vs Ceja Full Fight, Cheyenne Smith Method Man Daughter Instagram, 2021 Splendour In The Grass, La La Land Netflix Removed, The Buccaneer Movie Summaryrowan Profs, Huang Xiaoming Son, Scoob Where To Watch, Rob Brown Treme, Waiting For My Real Life To Begin Meaning, Family Channel Movies, Benfica Vs Porto Channel, Party Games Online, Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate By Major, Charlie Strong Net Worth, Janet Montgomery This Is Us Olivia, Quotes To Put On Pictures Of Yourself, Espn Channels, Lower Middle Class, Jatie Beauty Instagram, The Wanted Ages, Harold Sylvester Son, Rbg Age, Zurich Weather Hourly, Longhorn Network Channel Spectrum, Sam Sneed Instagram, Jigarthanda Remake, Larry Fedora Family, Morgan State University, Smoking Influenced By Friends, Lance Mccullers Twitch, Francesca Findabair Gwent Deck, Stewart Calculus Table Of Contents,