Jay’s productions have found their way into the sets and playlists of some of the world’s biggest names, with Armand Van Helden, Moby, Fake Blood, Laurent Garnier, DJ Q, Treasure Fingers, AC Slater, Zinc, and B Traits all regularly championing his tracks. Are Student Raves Actually A Civil Disobedience Act? Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Jay Robinson at the Discogs Marketplace. The remix is out now.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. You have entered an incorrect email address! Jay has releases on some of the world’s biggest labels such as Ministry of Sound, Confessions and Night Bass, and he is now a solid fixture on the electronic music powerhouse that is mau5trap. Do you know any background info about this artist? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Bass-heavy acid sounds, its future music come to life at club-ready levels.

'Home’, out 16th October is the captivating... UK dance music dons Hot Since 82 and Rudimental have linked up on new single ‘Be Strong’. Supporting deadmau5 on his cubev3 tour across North America and with a massive slew of gigs across Europe, Jay has taken his inimitable sound to dance floors on a truly global scale. Origin: United Kingdom Jay Robinson releases bass heavy beats on Night Bass. Combining infectious tech house grooves, seductive vocals... © Copyright 2020 - T.H.E Music Essentials, Jay Robinson Remixes deadmau5 & The Neptunes’ “Pomegranate”, Pasquale Rotella Confirms All Remaining Insomniac Festivals Postponed to 2021, Joshwa (UK) Makes His Debut On Solotoko With Fiery Weapon ‘Energizer’, Icona Pop Team Up With SOFI TUKKER On New Single, ‘Spa’, Solomun Drops Nostalgic New Single, ‘Home’. Go directly to shout page. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jay Robinson. Global chart-topping duo Icona Pop join forces with global electronic duo SOFI TUKKER for a brand new track, “Spa,” out now via RECORD COMPANY... Electronic music maestro Solomun is set to release his first album in eleven years in early 2021. U.K. producer Jay Robinson joins Carl Cox, Ninajirachi and French Original on the lineup of artists tapped by deadmau5’ label mau5trap to remix his latest track “Pomegranate” with The Neptunes.

The remix is out now. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Working alongside a great team has made me keep that goal alive, and build on it. Explore releases from Jay Robinson at Discogs. Having been a fan of dance music and Armin van Buuren since 2003, I was inspired to start my own electronic music publication with a very simple, and clear goal - to share electronic music with old, and new fans alike. Start the wiki.

I play it loud. Jay Robinson is your favorite DJ’s favorite producer. Listen to music from Jay Robinson like What You Do - Radio Edit, What You Do & more. Just in time to start warming up Labor Day weekend BBQ playlists everywhere, Robinson adds his studio touch to deadmau5 & The Neptunes infectious summer jam. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 48 talking about this. I make music. It is noisy.

The track also tops deadmau5’ Spotify x Peloton Power Hour playlist takeover which can now be found here.

Leave feedback. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Download our mobile app now. Hot Since 82 & Rudimental Join Forces On New Single, ‘Be Strong’. With support for his music arriving from all corners of the electronic music world, Jay’s unique brand of bass-heavy house has seen him play shows in seminal venues such as the Warehouse Project in Manchester, Printworks in London and the critically acclaimed Le Nuits Sonores in Lyon, where Jay was invited to play a special back to back with techno legend Laurent Garnier. U.K. producer Jay Robinson joins Carl Cox, Ninajirachi and French Original on the lineup of artists tapped by deadmau5’ label mau5trap to remix his latest track “Pomegranate” with The Neptunes. In recent years, the world is filled with secret student gatherings run by party crews and decentralized networks. Listen to your favorite songs from Jay Robinson. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Jay Robinson releases bass heavy beats on Night Bass.Jay’s productions have found their way into the sets and playlists of some of the world’s biggest names, with Armand Van Helden, Afrojack, Todd Terry, Oliver Helens, Tchami and Laurent Garnier all regularly championing his tracks.

Kisha Chavis, Slow And Steady Wins The Race Story, Ricoh Usa Phone Number, Teryl Rothery The Good Doctor, Eleanor Ruby Róisín Bergl, I Am So Much Into You Meaning, Beechcraft Bonanza Specs, Bellator 244 Watch, Cutter's Way Blu-ray, Amanza Selling Sunset Instagram, Mirrorball Taylor, Batman: A Death In The Family Release Date, Why Did Stephen Fry Leave Qi, What Song Is This, Kastro Wikipedia Shqip, Carlos Basham Highlights, Premier League 16/17, British Grand Prix Winners, Detroit Tigers Radio 1270 Am, The Last Detective Cast, Wonder Full Movie With English Subtitles, Nathan Winters Zebra, Blue Streak Full Movie Online 123, The Help Book Quotes, Sling Error 9-803, Robert Borden Blindspot, Phillip Phillips Wife, Panelist Login, Metallica Albums In Order, Walkabout Meaning In Malay, Perkiomen Valley School District Coronavirus, Mr Fix It Handyman Services, Bugsy Malone Streaming, Timothy Bradley Record, Where To Watch Killjoys, Emmy Raver-lampman Parents, Ben Cox Ucl, Gt4 Racing, Division 1 Baseball Colleges Rankings, Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Spider-man, Sleeping With Other People Soundtrack, Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise, Insecure' Season 3 Episode 4 Soundtrack, Dazn Italy Schedule, Premier League Darts Table 2020, Jaycee Shakur Dad, Polish Russian War Movie, Witcher 3 Troll Respawn, Sky Sports Premier League Advert 2020,