I’m so happy right now. I think the song is pretty dope, but the applause and the poor sound quality really make this hard for me to enjoy. Not really tho. It’s still a listenable song tho. A-OK All Day 73,082 views I just know it won’t be boring… I think every song is self produced. Download. Everyone says that this song features Mobb Deep, but Havoc doesn’t have any vocal presence in the song. Instead of finishing his verse, he kinda just laughs and stops rapping. This song is fucking incredible. I’ve never listened to this project, but I’m still a HUGE fan of Jay Electronica. About “Act I: The Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge)” 1 contributor Jay Electronica first gained significant attention through this project, made available on a MySpace page in 2007. I’m not really that much of a JAY-Z fan, but his verse was actually dope. JAY-Z & The Dream (Co-Prod. It’s a diss to Kendrick Lamar. I definitely fuck with this song. It’s simple, but it works. This shit is dope af. / It’s time to rebel. It’s amazing tho. “These cats’ll split your wig in the name of beef / But when the cops come they’re runnin’ and tossin’ their heat / Is you a thug or a coward? Second, the production just didn’t grab me the way the first song did. Obviously people have been waiting for it’s sequel, Act II for a very long time. Jay Electronica - Act I: The Pledge (Abridged) [Eternal Sunshine, Rules, Voodoo Man, FYI] - Duration: 6:27. Change ). @dinodub its a happy time man . It’s dope af. I’m pretty sure the general consensus is that Exhibit C is better than Exhibit A. I fucking love Exhibit A, but I’d have to agree… He killed Exhibit A, but this track is just on another level… “‘It’s quite amazing that you rhyme how you do / And that you shine like you grew up in a shrine in Peru.‘” He absolutely ripped this shit to shreds. “Don’t get a nigga wrong / I get tempted by the rewards that all come along with making nigga songs / But what does it mean if I’m a Muslim and you a Jew / And because of that alone we don’t get along?” I really can’t describe how good this shit is. However, he’s dropped s plethora of singles ever since this project came out, and two of them are classic songs. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I just listened to the whole song. This song is fantastic. 4/5, I don’t know what language these kids are speaking in the sample at the beginning of this track. 4/5, Track +4: Shiny Suit Theory Feat. “Electronic / Niggas call my album ‘Detox‘ ’cause they know I’m finna bring the next chronic.” The hook from Prodigy is dope. I love this song, but I wish Jay finished it. I didn’t really mind the sample at the beginning of this track that much, or the one at the end. The production is fantastic, and Jay’s flow was on point. The only problem I have with it is the fuckin’ kids in the background screaming. I couldn’t find the exact release date. It’s fucking incredible. In terms of production, this is one of my favorite Jay Electronica songs, and that’s saying a lot. It’s quite amazing that you rhyme how you do / And that you shine like you grew up in a shrine in Peru. not because they are easy, but because they are hard. It’s dope af. Elpadaro F. Electronica Allah (born Timothy Elpadaro Thedford; September 19, 1976), known professionally as Jay Electronica, is an American rapper and record producer who first received widespread attention after the release of his debut mixtape, Act I: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge), in 2007, and was signed to Jay-Z's record label Roc Nation in 2010. It’s a dope song. It’s annoying as motherFUCK. It doesn’t really matter tho. Oh my gawd. I seriously haven’t enjoyed a song this much ever since I listened to To Pimp A Butterfly. “They saw my names on the forums and the blogs/ And they said ‘He’s a herb / He’s a lame / It’s an epic fail / FOH, SMH, nigga, LOL‘ / But what they don’t understand is according to statistics I’m supposed to be hangin’ from my neck in jail / Or on a slab in the mortuary freezin’ / With a blank stare on my face lettin’ off a wretched smell.” He killed this shit. He fucking killed the verse. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 5/5, This is just another great song. The beat is just as incredible as that of Exhibit A. I seriously can’t decide which one I prefer. Act II has essentially been in the works since Jay Electronica released his debut mixtape, Act I: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge), on MySpace in 2007. The production is fucking incredible. I didn’t wanna pause in the middle and have to rewind. It’s obviously another one of the classic songs that I was referring to in the preamble. Stream Act 1: Eternal Sunshine (the pledge) by J A Y E L E C T R O N I C A from desktop or your mobile device. 5/5, This song was released on December 22nd in 2009. It is Jay Electronica’s ONLY official project to ever be released. Tags: Beat Fanatic Music Group Blogs Jay Electronica Music. I understand tho; there’s a reason I waited so long to hear this shit. Don’t get a nigga wrong / I get tempted by the rewards that all come along with making nigga songs / But what does it mean if I’m a Muslim and you a Jew / And because of that alone we don’t get along? This song is a combination of 4 songs off of Jay’s first project Act I: The Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) He raps over loops of different parts of the soundtrack of the 2004 film It sounds like Rob sampled the keys from Nas’ song Pussy Killz, which is great because that’s pretty much the only thing I like about that track. The poor sound quality makes it sound like one of them old school Classical songs from the 50s. 0. Jeymes Samuel), This song was released on the same day as the previous track. I don’t usually like guitars, but this beat is fantastic. I’m pretty sure this is considered to be one of the greatest Hip Hop songs of all time. I love this song. I’ve actually never heard this one. It’s really noticeable on JAY-Z’s verse. I fuck with the song tho. I listen to it all the time. If anyone tells you that Jay Electronica can’t rap even after hearing this song, that person deserves a swift flick to his balls. Oh my God the fucking applause is so annoying. Anyway, lemme get back to my thoughts on the actual mixtape. I’m gonna have to work on that… Anyway, this song is fantastic. First of all, this production from Jon Brion is amazing. I’ve noticed that I don’t really say as much when I don’t have any problems with a track. I think he also sent some shots to 50 Cent too. The first verse was dope. It was kinda worth it tho. If you’re into trendy, mainstream shit that you can dance to, you won’t like this. Produced by Jay Electronica & Jon Brion Words by Jay Electronica Foreword by Erykah Badu & Just Blaze.

The Bachelorette 2020, Wake Forest Early Decision 2024, Main Event Newark, Wales Capital, On The Come Up Movie, Saqib Mehmood Sajid Mahmood, The Infatuations Review, Nordvpn Chrome,