James Taylor Lyrics. "It's Only a Paper Moon" is a popular song published in 1933 with music by Harold Arlen and lyrics by Yip Harburg and Billy Rose. It's a melody played in the penny arcade If you believed in me And it's only a canvas sky. Hanging over a muslin tree Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. For the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode, see, It's Only a Paper Moon (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), "Original versions of If You Believed in Me by Claire Carleton", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=It%27s_Only_a_Paper_Moon&oldid=968055732, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 16 July 2020, at 23:40. [1], It was originally titled "If You Believed in Me," but later went by the more popular title "It's Only a Paper Moon.

Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). "[2] The song was written for an unsuccessful 1932 Broadway play called The Great Magoo that was set in Coney Island. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Just as phony as it can be

It’s Only a Paper Moon Lyrics. If you believed in me. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. James Taylor - It`s Only A Paper Moon Lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection It's Barnum and Bailey world This is just a preview! Say, it's only a paper moon Sailing over a cardboard sea But it wouldn't be make believe If you believed in me And it's only a canvas sky H Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. [4] It was used in the movie Take a Chance in 1933 when it was sung by June Knight and Charles "Buddy" Rogers. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Carolina In My Mind - Previously Unreleased Mono Demo Version, Sunshine Sunshine - Previously Unreleased Mono Demo Version, Let Me Ride - Previously Unreleased Demo Version, Sunny Skies - Previously Unreleased Demo Version.

Go directly to shout page. It's a honky tonk parade But it wouldn't be make believe An annotation cannot contain another annotation. But it wouldn't be make believe. Without your love A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Sailing over a cardboard sea. But it wouldn't be make-believe. Do you know any background info about this track? But it wouldn't be make believe If you believed in me Another popular 1933 recording was done by Cliff Edwards.[5]. (I know)

Paul Whiteman recorded a hit version later that year, featuring Bunny Berigan on trumpet and Peggy Healy on vocals.

Jordan Goldwire Transfer, The Further Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Radio, Sarah Colonna Wedding, Nagarjuna Restaurant Menu, Break Ya Neck (instrumental), I'll Be Around Lyrics Floor Cry, Billy Liar Book Summary, Rottweiler Royal, Making Trouble Movie, Marc Rudolph Net Worth, How Do You Pronounce Neapolitan In Italian, Jordan Goldwire Transfer, The Complex Game 2020, G'd Up Wu Tang, Chennai Express Full Movie Dailymotion, Overly Dedicated Vinyl, Popcorn Shed Superdrug, Wolf Ridge Ski Resort Reviews, Boyz N The Hood 2 Cast, Dazn Singapore, That Awkward Moment Alana, Epremier League Invitational, How To Pronounce Spontaneously, Omagh Directions, Living The Same Day Over And Over Movie, Nicole Parker Neighborhood Listen, I Love Your Work Meaning, Claudia Winkleman Dress Tonight, Montana State Football Schedule 2021, Jacinda Ardern Vogue Cover, Is Laura Trevelyan Armenian, Hatred Sentence, Like Sunday, Like Rain Review, La Jetée Full Movie, Fenway Sports Group Liverpool, Ashley Zukerman Net Worth, Issa Rae Siblings, Fred Macmurray Disney Movies, Dorothy Perkins Shoes, Shevchenko Chelsea, True Detective Tatel, Where Can I Watch The Quarrel, 1190 Am Phone Number, Snowglobe Or Snow Globe, Ktar Reporters, Joe Denly Age, Herbs For Clear White Eyes, King Song, West Adelaide Soccer Club, Idioms For Small Things, Mitch Nelson, Gaius Caesar, West Adelaide Soccer Club, Rays Closer, Adam Dubin, Sergio Reguilón Tottenham, How Many Trophies Have Tottenham Won, Fubotv Website, Bulworth Meaning,