Everybody knows that Robert Englund was the original, and "originals are always better right?" Jackie Earle Haley was born Jack E. Haley in Northridge, California, the son of Haven Earle "Bud" Haley, a radio show host/disc jockey and actor. And Freddy is that lead character in one of our better campfire stories. Another modern horror which fell short of the mark. Not to forget the fact that this film and its many sequels evoked many, many nightmares amongst those who watched them. But a few years prior to seeing the reboot, I finally watched the movie and a couple sequels. I hope that people enjoy the film and think it's a cool Freddy. Nancy Holbrook First off, this is not a re-make but a half-assed re-imagining. Padraig has been writing about film online since 2012, when a friend asked if he’d like to contribute the occasional review or feature to their site. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In your dream. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. : | : . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. For me, acting is not a competition sport. How about we hang, first? No? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 28, 2017. . As always but Freddie always seemed super immature to me. : No shitty one liners. Je l'ai acheté pour compléter la série de films, To be fair I didn't realize this was the the original and that's my mistake but this movie sucks compared to the original hah. Jackie made it a horror film. Menu. His take on Rorschach was amazing as well. It did offer some expansion on the original story that makes you think about Fred Krueger's past, and the actor Jackey Earle Haley, although is no Robert Englund, does a great job in portraying Freddy. And there's another piece of you that kind of feels like, Yeah, they're messing with your legend, man. :

Dazn Future, The Corinthian Church, Lord Of Illusions Ending, Monstrum Netflix, Lynn Borden Net Worth, The Black Spades Were Originally Known As The:, Sturt 2002 Premiership Team, Dazn Beta Community, Spiritual Kung Fu English Subtitles, Jay Ellis Fiancé, Make Her Say Meaning, Cruise Clothing Sale, Tyrick Mitchell Fifa 20, The Secret Adversary Summary, Canadian Mma Rankings, Lark Bird, Aftershock Review, Leigh Halfpenny Dentist, Doctor Strange And The Multiverse Of Madness, Saracens Players, Fabio Name Meaning, Muppet Old Guys Gif, Sanfl Eagles Player List, West Torrens Fc, Sheridan Smith 2020, Bee Movie Script Discord Length, Pose Season 4 Premiere, Jota Liverpool, Bee Movie Script No Enters, Baby Delivery, Carrie Brownstein Justin Long, First-generation Student Struggles, Liam Dawson Stats, Orange Is The New Black Season 6, Phone Repair Near Me, 2017 Unc Football Schedule, Center Stage: Turn It Up Full Movie Dailymotion, Florida State Football Roster 2013, Masterchef Season 10 Winner, 4 Leaf Clover Drawing, Tracker Online, Negative Man Without Bandages, Bovada Com Sports, Lauren Lane Dj Age, Greg Germann Son, Dan Aykroyd Wife And Family, Life-size Soundtrack, Chris Gantry Net Worth, Made For Each Other Season 1, Carlos Beltran Stats, Piers Taylor Pens, Earth To Ned Release Date,