Jacintha as a girls' name is of Greek derivation, and the meaning of the name Jacintha is "hyacinth". Meanings Greek Baby Names Meaning: In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Jacinta is: Beautiful. Dutch form of the name Jacinta/Hyacith. The given name Jacinta is the feminine form of the masculine Spanish and Portuguese name Jacinto ("Hyacinth"). Variants include the Italian form Giacinta, as well as Hyacintha, Jacinda, Jacintha, Jesinta and Jaxine. Where Does The Last Name Jacintha Come From? Comments and insights on the name Jacintha Personal experiences with the name Jacintha Nicknames for Jacintha Meanings and history of the name Jacintha. Other Languages & Cultures Hyacinth, Jacinth (English) Jacinthe (French) Hyacintha (History) Giacinta (Italian) Jacinta (Portuguese) Jacinta (Spanish) The correct Spanish pronunciation is ha-SEEN-ta, though many English speakers would say ja-SIN-ta. In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Jacintha is: Beautiful. Mythology: originally a masculine name. Latinate form of JACINTHE. Jacinta, the Spanish word for hyacinth, is a lot softer and sweeter than the English version. Jacintha is a version of Giacinta (Italian, Greek). nationality or country of origin The last name Jacintha (Hindi: जसिन्ता, Marathi: जसीन्ता) is found in India more than any other country or territory. Pronounced: yah-SIN-tah (Dutch) Famous real-life people named Jacintha Jacintha in song, story & … Jacinta Origin and Meaning The name Jacinta is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "hyacinth". Jacintha is also a variation of Hyacinth (Greek). Jacinth is derived from the name of a precious stone.

Shoulder Lean Lyrics, Armando Bacot High School, Issa Rae Veneers, Aka Ms Account Settings Minecraft Pe, Zozibini Tunzi Biography, Traffic Near Me, E-40 Albums, Raise Your Voice Full Length Movie, Uther Pendragon Cursed, What Does Wanda Sykes Wife Do, Fulham Vs Arsenal, Maya Erskine Parents, Novigrad Underworld, Western Sydney Tourism Statistics, Curtis Meaning In Tamil, Spontaneous Book Summary Wikipedia, Government Synonyms For Ielts, Oriental Pied Hornbill Endangered, Glenda Bautista, Noomi Rapace Net Worth, Capricorn One Remake, Peter Breck Net Worth, Target Corporation Headquarters, Amiah Miller Instagram, The Horsemen Magicians, Wake Forest Team Name, I Am So Much Into You Meaning, Beyond The Darkness Blu-ray, The Lord Of Undvik Bug, Party Games Online, Portsmouth V Arsenal Fa Cup 2004, Rds Golang Sdk, The Running Man Dance, 50 Cent Need It, Love Is Lovelier The Second Time Around Meaning, Westworld Season 3 Episode 3 Stream, T-saint Tank Girl, Leave It To Beaver Season 1 Episode 28, Paid In Full Netflix, Housekeeping Services, Goodbye To All That Joan Didion Summary, Arsenal 3-1 West Ham 2014, Moon Killer Meaning, Logic Songs 2019, Bebe & Cece Winans I'll Take You There, Jahcobi Neath Ranking, Discovery Child Development Center - State College, Glenelg Football Club Past Players, Greg Germann Son, Damon Wayans Kids, Insecure Season 4 Schedule, Mom Meaning In Business, Sportsnet Commentators, Love Is Lovelier The Second Time Around Meaning, Linkedin Share Button, Lessons Of Darkness Watch Online, Dj Casper 2020, Supermensch: The Legend Of Shep Gordon Summary, Tv Guide Espn, Who Has Recorded I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, Go To The Birds, Fauda Wiki, Dish Nfl Package,