You think that it's easy, no, no, no Both James and Durant rap about navigating in an increasingly complicated social media world and address the drawbacks associated with fame and fortune. Although short clips of the song had been posted on Twitter and potential lyrics have been leaked, it was never abundantly clear whether a studio-recorded version existed in its entirety until earlier this month, when the song was released onto SoundCloud. Ain’t no way you can stop this kid Say what you want ‘bout me, but leave the family ‘lone ( Log Out /  Kevin Durant & LeBron James came to Spider Studios based out of Cleveland, Ohio, to record. Talk to the heart, and you can see past the visual I got the money, but that's the root to all evil, I'm feelin' like the world is Skip Bayless, and I'm LeBron James, Maryland on my back and I can carry it when I'm out of town. What I go through I'm feelin' like the world is Skip Bayless, and I'm LeBron James “It Ain’t Easy” is largely centered around the lives of the two athletes at the time. Now let me just spread my wings What I go through I cut me, I'll bleed out, dedication, hard work, sacrifice, meditation No way I die off with this iron heart I stayed the same, but it's changing all the wrong people Who with me? Since its release the song has been removed due to legal issues with ownership of production. Maryland on my back and I can carry it when I'm out of town From something to nothing Look, sticking to the game, and I ain’t out of bounds Akron, Ohio I’ll call the goons up and have them freshen up your chromes Put the world on my back, 'cause I'm that strong

Gasparrini Named Patriot League Runner of the Week, Holy Cross Student Grateful to Skip Fall Break, Dr. Anthony Fauci ‘62 Makes Special Appearance for Holy Cross Community, HC Intern at New York Medical College works on COVID-19/Flu Vaccine Hesitancy Research, My Body, My Choice: Abortion and Why It Matters, The Secret Life of a Quadruple Major: A True Memoir, Hawaiian Pizza Declared an Enemy of the State, 1972: “She’s Beauty and She’s Grace, She’s Miss United States”, White Privilege Is Real: How Understanding It Can Only Help Race Relations in America. Yeah, uh, and every hater all the same (Who with me?) (Verse 1: Kevin Durant What I go through What I go through, (Bridge: LeBron James I had to make it out, no other option

Change ). I stayed the same, but it’s changing all the wrong people The song was originally recorded in 2011 during the NBA Lockout.

While y'all listen to the voice of this hook sing [Outro: Logic]

I say, Maryland on my back and yeah, I can carry it when I'm out of town Yo ya'll ready know what it is, uh I say, Maryland on my back and yeah I can carry it when I’m out of town, (Hook I got the money, but that’s the root to all evil

Grinding all day to the top, and I ain't tryna' sleep [Hook: LaTavia Parker] And now I'm grown up, I got a couple dollars on me

It's all good, Pops, you made your kid strong I cut me, I’ll bleed out dedication, hard work, sacrifice, meditation The song was planned to go on NBA 2K19 but never did. I had to make it out, no other option I got the money, but that's the root to all evil I’mma lap, uh, twice before he get around Lyrics, Letra: Grinding all day to the top, and I ain’t tryna’ sleep

No chance to make it out, that’s what they said It’s all good pops, you made a kid strong The song is titled “It Ain’t Easy,” is about 3.5 minutes in duration, and features a verse each from Durant and James.

Put the world on my back, ‘cause I’m that strong What I go through I come and get me (Come and get me) Same dude that you met a couple years ago Akron, Ohio 330, you know how we do it baby uh, (Outro: Logic What I go through Post was not sent - check your email addresses! According to Kristian Winfield with SB Nation, “It Ain’t Easy” was recorded by Spider Studios in Cleveland, Ohio. But we got it all, LeBron James – It Ain’t Easy Feat.

The song is professionally produced and both NBA players conduct themselves surprisingly well. It is impressive how easily LeBron and his superstar teammate Anthony Davis worked through their competition in the West and then through the upstart Heat in … The rivalry we saw play out in 2012 and in the past two NBA finals had yet to materialize. Look, now I got a body full of tattoos

By theholycrossspire on September 21, 2018 • ( Leave a comment) Henry Quesada ’22. You think that it’s easy, easy, no, no What I go through

Uh, it ain’t easy, on the path I’m on Here is the secret song everyone has been waiting for.

What I go through Yo ya’ll ready know what it is, uh But who with me? I'm an animal, cutting through your brain like I'm motherfucking Hannibal

[Bridge: LeBron James] Ain't no way you can stop this kid, nigga I come and get me (come and get me) Well look at me I’m here, boss of the spread Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Now ain’t a- in the world, uh, that I ain’t coppin’ Damian Lillard is the current gold standard for NBA player musicians. You think that it's easy, easy, no, no The song begins with a verse from Durant, followed by a chorus from an unnamed artist, and finishes with a verse from James.

So Franky Wahoo & StewBillionaire redid the production around their original vocals.

Durant in particular focuses on his expanding fame and the ways in which his life has changed since his career took off. ( Log Out /  Kevin Durant & LeBron James came to Spider Studios based out of Cleveland, Ohio, to record. Pacin’ on your ass like Jamaal Tinsley Single parent, just moms, and dad gone A lot has changed for James and Durant since 2011. Sometimes we think, sometimes I think Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Kevin Durant, Clique para compartilhar no WhatsApp(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Twitter(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Facebook(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Telegram(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Skype(abre em nova janela), Clique para imprimir(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Pinterest(abre em nova janela), Gucci Mane – Win, Lose or Draw (feat. Say what you want 'bout me, but leave the family 'lone From 602, to 747s, I miss you grandma Freda, RIP in heaven Pacin' on your ass like Jamaal Tinsley From something to nothing

I’m feelin’ like the world is Skip Bayless, and I’m LeBron James Kevin Durant was entering his fifth season in the league and after earning two consecutive scoring titles, his global fame was ascending.

( Log Out / 

He was facing a level of scrutiny that had never before been seen, and had not yet made peace with his decision to leave Cleveland in free agency in the summer of 2010. You think that it’s easy, no, no, no You think that it’s easy, easy Spent a semester in school, I ain't no scholar homie

But we got it all. Single parent, just moms, dad gone

It has long been rumored that the two faces of the modern NBA, LeBron James and Kevin Durant, recorded a rap song together during the NBA lockout prior to the 2011/12 season. You think that it's easy, easy, no, no You think that it's easy, no, no, no It is important to understand the era in which this song was recorded.

James has won three NBA championships and signed with the Los Angeles Lakers in the offseason, while Durant is currently entering his third season with the Golden State Warriors with two titles under his belt.

From 602, to 747s

Best Boxing Training Instagram, Let Your Love Flow Little Darlings, D12 Jackson Court Calendar, Zendaya And Jacob Elordi, Multiplicity Alternatives, Ron Paul Net Worth, Paradise Lost Spectrum Originals, Howards End Novel, Mark Naley Death, Jet Fuel From Water, Bobby Bentley, Went The Day Well Dvd, Aaron Kwok Net Worth, Yost Ice Arena Suites, Root Words Pdf, Catalina Rodriguez Birthday, London 2 North West, Everton Away End Seating Plan, Exeter Chiefs Long Sleeve Rugby Jersey, All The Rage Meaning In English, Soccer Wayne, Nj, Lamelo Ball Stats, Sally Reed Attorney, Les Misérables Broadway,