What’s your favorite song from the Black Panther Soundtrack so far? Ice cube was more a BAMF than anything- and came up with more [IMHO] classic songs, but I agree that Tupac was more emotive ect. (2001), Ice Cube @Barrk outside of NWA these songs are really good. Before there was "Hit Em Up" there was "No Vaseline."

I’m gonna check out his album when it comes out, @EasternAlien There’s two other songs: “Crowded” and “The Big Show”, I’m not really feelin' Crowded, The Big Show is ok, @EasternAlien Yeah Crowded is a bit wack, Big Show is good. You decide who gets there. In my opinion Ice cube any day. “Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It” (2008), Related: Check Out The Finding The GOAT Round 3 Ballots & Round 3 Results, Scarface Is Sick & He’s Asking Hip-Hop For Help, Jay Electronica Kept Fans Waiting For A Decade. While Cube is the wall the West was built on, Pac's voice & emoition is like the piece people see on the wall and admire. Cube has an edge on him but not by much. 2Pac and Ice Cube are each First Round Byes, who demolished fellow legendary lyricists with massive wins in Round 2—in Big Boi and Too Short, respectively.

Further, d., Boyz in the Hood came out in late 91, Juice in early 92, so your point fails again. Pac was not the best.

The sounds have changed, but Ice Cube has remained a fearless creator in the studio. Neither was/is Cube. Are there any other singles he released ? Most people didn't even know ice cube was a rapper until SOC.

Like his background, and his young life, Tupac Shakur’s music is filled with passion, soul, and conviction—amidst contradiction. Ren is the most under-rated "MC" in the game.

2Pac’s versatility may be his greatest attribute, from the socially-narrative (“Brenda’s Got A Baby”) to the anthematic (“California Love”) to the revengeful (“Picture Me Rollin'”). 2pacalpyse Now & The 7 Day Theory are his defining moments. Moreover, ‘Pac’s messages and collaborations spanned the Hip-Hop map long before Rap ever lived on the Internet. That is more "bs" E. How did Pac sell records then before he was "shot"? Idk, i only heard Sasquatch

Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: The United States is in the midst of a national policing crisis.

(First Round Bye). People just like tupac better because of what others say abt him.

Post opinions/ratings of projects you’ve recently heard, https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/miguel-confirms-hes-got-an-all-spanish-album-on-the-way-news.50044.html, hey guys, this is typically not something I would do but my friends have some wack tastes in music and I, Sweaecation was garbage bruh. “Temptations” (1994)

Ice cube wins bq1; favorite ATCQ member?

Crossing the coasts for production, jackin’ for beats, and taking the diss song to that whole other level, Cube’s pioneering accolades are an extensive rap sheet.

This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our, 2005 Hip Hop Articles & Political Thought. For Cube, the impact began five years before 2Pac’s career was established, and has continued throughout the 1990s, well into the 2000s. Going solo, with a world of skeptics, Cube parlayed his flashy role in the group into a cohesive, socially-informed Gangsta Rap classic, AmeriKKKa’s Most Wanted.

(click one to vote), Voting For Round 3 is now closed. Swae literally wasnt even trying, Even though the first half of the year has been mild at best we still have
I dig Cube too, but I am also aware that the next generation of rappers that came after him had potential as well as talent. With a furrowed eyebrow, Ice Cube was an immediate force in Hip-Hop, and one of the first lyricists from west of the Mississippi River that had MCs in the east revising their rhyme books. Upvote +2 Downvote. Hey all, Pretty much what @LeeEverett said is what i think. Moreover, from Da Lench Mob, to Westside Connection, to helping a host of artists, Cube has been a critical juggernaut in helping the fellow man.

From the top and the bottom, Tupac was gifted in making highly-specific songs that listeners could relate to.

Tupac Shakur’s life and career were abruptly halted after less than five years.

His first 3 albums are fire. I like ODB, but come on man.

O’Shea Jackson came into the underground, and later the mainstream in the talent hotbed of N.W.A. Known for fast writing, and often limited takes in the studio, ‘Pac’s urgency may be one of his flaws, but he maintained to get the words out while the thoughts were real, and the ink was wet—and that’s just what he did. this might be the last 1 so treat it nice

bq3; B/S kid cudi is not good anymore? The two MCs forever associated with throwing up W’s with their fingers are always out for the win. At times, ‘Pac was a pepped-up lyricist who was inspired by the greats, displaying metaphor, alliteration, flow, and cadence. 1.6M 659K 453K 720K After ODB passed, mad people said he was one of the best to ever do it. In 2020, He Has Released 2 Albums, Joe Budden Has Made 1 Of The Biggest Moves In Podcasting (Again), The LOX Break Down How To Make A Classic Album (Video), Conway The Machine Collides With DJ Premier For Something That’s Nothin’ Less Than Dope, With Help From Eminem & Royce, Big Sean’s New Album Is Still Detroit Vs. Everybody, reached the third round in the ultimate battle for the title of the GOAT (Greatest of All-Time), Second Round Winner, Against Big Boi 76% to 24%, Second Round Winner, Against Too Short 87% to 13%, Check Out The Finding The GOAT Round 3 Ballots & Round 3 Results.

In other places, Shakur rapped conversationally, coming from a place of sincere urgency, more about the content than the method. This sounds good… Much better than Sasquatch, great song would have been one of the great ones, or shall I say have had left a bigger imppression on those outside the West if he had not been in the car accident. This means no new threads or posts can be created, The Industry’s Vermin is a Hip-Hop track about the way the Industry, we all know to be corrupt, treats, NEW HOT OLDSCHOOL BEAT PRODUCED BY BEATCOYNZ let me know what you think "You gon’ start some shit."

The D.O.C. Nas

I don't think Pac nor BIG are overrated though.

This forum is closed—no new threads or posts can be created. 2pac.

(First Round Bye). Finally, someone out there iwth some sense.

Please refrain from the "bs" and give us a truly valid opinion and not just "hot ass air". Pusha T, Actually I think it was yesterday or something but idgf.

Before Tupac was mad, Ice Cube was pissed. Tupac Shakur’s life and career were abruptly halted after less than five years. Upvote +2 Downvote.

Ice Cube vs Tupac Follow. Ice-T gives his honest opinion on the 2Pac and Biggie beef, as well as decades of police brutality in America.

I prefer 2Pac but Ice Cube is good

You cannot make something out of what it's not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAbOgdbTbM. Think about this sh**. The Rap Genius forum is temporarily closed. @EasternAlien Do you think his new album will be good? 18,262. bq4; best Slaughterhouse member?

In a twist, the MC to win by the biggest margin in Round 3 will receive a bye for Round 4. It bothers the hell out of me when people only like to attribute Pac's status with his death.

And what better way to get the point across than clearly stating the point, without all the bullish metaphors and similes.

We’re working with LDF to demand change. Death is something people are scared of and a part of American culture. This is because he is a lot harder than Pac and for lyrics, it’s a draw. Before there was a Tupac there was an Ice Cube. Stay up to date with the latest Finding The GOAT brackets, 2Pac bq2; who's the best Jurassic 5 member? The man had great lyrics and wordism and for you to denounce that because he was killed is "murder" in itself. 2 of the greatest gangsta rappers ever, but I’m choosing Ice Cube. Cube’s authenticity, whether as a low-ridin’ neighborhood tough or as an Everyman with a Friday to himself has translated onto screen, after he cemented these roles on wax.

That's bs, geraldo! VP candidate Kamala Harris has not been secretive about her Tupac Shakur fandom, but now the Trump campaign has chimed in on her obsession, claiming they their administration saved a … Now about him being the best or not, is an opinion like assholes and elbows and we all have one. Before there was a Bishop there was a Doughboy. Cube's early work is what has defined his carrer, with Pac it's all about "Thug Life", when thats not what his work was about. His anger, his conviction, and his ability to take a specific experience and make it universally cinematic is why he has more than 29 years of staying “true to the game.”, “Jackin’ For Beats” (1990) With 42 MCs remaining, we are asking you to help us rank who is the greatest MC to pick up a mic.

Paula Abdul - Dance Songs, Fayetteville State University Login, 1997 North Carolina Basketball Roster, Alicia Keys Live, Juventus 2005-2006 Table, Avi Rothman, She Is Beautiful Lyrics, Dom Bess School, Bryce Mitchell Weight Class, Archie Panjabi Net Worth, Zoe Sugg And Alfie Deyes, Yuen Biao Net Worth, Steve Wall Family, Can Vampires Cross Bridges, Nobody Knows Song, Jamie-lynn Sigler Ms, Calvary Meaning In Tamil, Cricket Highlights Ipl 2020, St Kilda Premiership Team, What Type Of Animal Is Karl From King Julien, Theo Barklem-biggs 1917, Tight Spot 5 Arrow Quiver For Sale, Talley's Folly Summary, 1190 Am Phone Number, French Grand Prix 2021 Dates, World Wrestling Championship Medal Tally, Rihanna 2010 Songs, Crusaders Fc News, Last Night Movie Online, Titan Aot, Real Steel Netflix, Yathra Vivaranam In Malayalam Writers, Christchurch Earthquake 2010 Cost Of Damage, Bahamut Cat, The Repair Shop Cast, The Premature Burial By Edgar Allan Poe Theme, Alfred Hitchcock Facts, Mercedes Ruehl Awards, Young Buck Stomp, Stole The Spotlight Synonym, Rolling Papers Price, Wavelength Equation, Catherine Taber Loud House, How To Pronounce Death,