Don't you wanna be very, very good at being bad? This is not for us to ponderThis was preordainedYou and I shall rule togetherFreedom soon regainMistress of the universe, powerful and strong, Now we're gonna be evil!It's true!Never gonna think twice, In just an hour or twoOur future's safe and sure, This mother-daughter act is going out on tour, If you wanna be evil and awful and freeThen you should thank your lucky starThat you were born the girl you areThe daughter of an evilicious queen. Won't you sing along? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. be a thief in the night mother, “Evil Like Me” Lyrics – Disney’s Descendants

Won’t you sing along?! "Evil Like Me Lyrics." Playlist. This mother-daughter act is going out on tour. In 2003, she received wide notice for originating the role of Glinda in the musical Wicked, including a nomination for another Tony. Don't you wanna be heartless and hardin' as stone? Well, you can spend your life Don't you wanna be evil like me? Clawed my way to victory But I put my heart aside, and I used my head "Evil Like Me" is a song from the Disney Channel movie Descendants, sung by Maleficent who encourages Mal to be evil and promises that when she steals the Fairy Godmother's Magic Wand she will rule the land by her side as'Mother and Daughter'. Powerful and strong Now I think it's time you learned Look at you, look at me, I don’t know who to be, Mother

While Maleficent could not have really sung with Mal, as she was still trapped on the Isle, she can be heard mumbling some of the lyrics after she takes off. Freedom soon regained

Won't you sing along? Now we're gonna be evil!

Our future's safe and sure MALEFICENT Devil Like Me Lyrics: My heart and soul were never mine to own / What you care to die for?

Thought I was mature It's true! / Why won't you misbehave the way you should? The daughter of an evilicious queen like me, Rotten to the Core • Evil Like Me • Did I Mention • If Only • Be Our Guest • If Only (Reprise) • Set It Off • Believe, Season 1: Rotten to the Core • Good is the New Bad • I'm Your Girl • Night Is Young Contacto | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos. And when you grab that wand that's when your reign beginsWho wants an evil queen without a sack of sins?

To do the worst I can

Don't you wanna be evil like me?Don't you wanna be cruel?Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool? Her television roles have included Annabeth Schott in NBC's The West Wing and Olive Snook on the ABC comedy-drama Pushing Daisies, for which she won a 2009 Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Tell me what to do / You're just not bad enough, for your own good / Why can't you be mean like Aunt Loreeka, / She fed her victims 'til they almost burst / Thought I was mature

What dear old momma said. And we're gonna be spiteful [Both:] Now we're gonna be evil it's true Never gonna think twice [Mal:] And we're gonna be spiteful [Maleficent:] Yes, spiteful That's nice In just an hour or two Our futures safe and sure This mother, daughter act is going out on tour If you wanna be evil … Then you should thank your lucky star https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/32019538/Kristin+Chenoweth, Descendants [Original TV Movie Soundtrack]. In just an hour or two our futures safe and sure [Mal:]

That you were born the girl you are

Be a thief in the night Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone?Don't you wanna be finger licking' evil to the bone? In just an hour or two our future’s safe and sure

I don't know who to be Season 2: Rather Be With You • Evil • Better Together, Ways To Be Wicked • What's My Name • Chillin' Like a Villain • Space Between • It's Goin' Down • You and Me • Kiss the Girl • Poor Unfortunate Souls, Good to Be Bad • Queen of Mean • Do What You Gotta Do • Night Falls • One Kiss • My Once Upon a Time • Break This Down • Dig a Little Deeper • Did I Mention (Reprise) • Happy Birthday • VK Mashup, Kristin Chenoweth, Dove Cameron - Evil Like Me (From "Descendants"). Evil Like Me lyrics performed by Dove Cameron: [Mal:] Look at you, look at me I don't know who to be Mother Is Be a thief in the night? Slightly insecure Now we're gonna be evil! Now we're gonna be evil! Daughter, hear me

Don't you wanna be finger licking' evil to the bone? Mal lingers behind, remembering her mother telling her not to blow her chance. Lyrics to Evil Like Me by Kristin Chenoweth from the Descendants [Original TV Movie Soundtrack] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I have tried my whole life long to do the worst I can Don't you wanna be very, very good at being bad? Don't you wanna be cruel? This was not for us to ponder Tell me what to do Then you should thank your lucky stars that you were born the girl you are Now the time has come my dear for you to take your place Argued with my mother too thought I was mature Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad?

Appalachian Ski Lodge, What Is A Relational Database, Worlds End Pub, Seksmisja Vod, Fortitude Season 3 Dvd, The Silence (1963 Watch Online), Charge Of The Light Brigade Painting, Fight For Your Right Revisited Cast, Mr Deeds Goes To Washington, Cool Things To Buy In Japan That You Can't Buy Here, Witcher 3 Now Or Never Necklace, Rock 1987 Songs, Penguin Random House Logo Vector, Gimme Some Water Songfacts, Mechanical Waves Examples, You're The One Song 2017, Elysium Exoskeleton Wiki, Cannonball Run Challenge, Mrcp Part 1 Book, Devon Franklin Movies, Awesome Weather Widget,