Irish acts joining the line-up are Choice Music Prize Nominated act Maija Sofia, Plec Picks 2020 acts Uly and Odd Morris, and His Father’s Voice. The inaugural festival running from May 7th – 12th is brought to you by Aiken Promotions and sees artists play venues such as The Grand Social, Whelans and The Workman’s Club. Exploding onto the scene in 2018, They have been included in The Guardian’s Ones to Watch 2019 and included in NME’s 100 Essential New Artists for 2019 and The Irish Times calling them out as Ireland’s best new rock band. Find out more, Check here to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of our, Dublin’s Christmas Market Line Up for 2016, Dublin’s SOLE Seafood and Grill launches Afternoon Seafood Tower.

His Father’s Voice will support Dream Wife and Hey Rusty have been added as support to Smoothboi Ezra.

Gwenno Saunders is a Welsh Music Prize Winner (for her 2015 debut album Y Dydd Olaf) and former member of The Pipettes. Described by Pitchfork as ‘dream pop’, Montreal-based Men I Trust release their third studio album – ‘Oncle Jazz’ – later this year. … Based in Nashville, Farro formed the project alongside Jason Clark following Farro’s departure from Paramore in 2010.

Please fill in your email and agree to our privacy policy. New artists announced for Eastbound Festival 2020! Home » Music » Eastbound – Dublin’s New Music Festival 2019, Eastbound – Dublin’s New Music Festival 2019.

STEAM DOWN // The Grand Social // 12 May // Tickets.

THE VALVES – 20.30 – 21.10PM Artists announced for Eastbound 2019 include: Maisie Peters, Kara Marni, Steam Down, Whenyoung, Rhys Lewis, The Snuts, Lion, Men I Trust, Gwenno, Bilk, Body Type, Boy Azooga, Hunkpapa, Just Mustard, The Murder Capital, The Howl & the Hum and Halfnoise. He has toured with artists like JP Cooper, James TW and Freya Ridings, and Eastbound will be Rhys’ first Irish headline show. Nathan Carter. Boasting influences from the Jam to Eminem, Essex-based 3-piece BILK write honest songs to inspire the youth of today, their music being a social commentary to the challenges facing young people today. MEN I TRUST // Workman’s Club // 8 May // Tickets. whois: Andy White Professional WordPress Website Developer London. Formed in 2017, Armagh’s HUNKPAPA haven’t released a single note of music to date yet have scored plaudits from the likes of BBC Radio Ulster and BBC Radio 1. Paul Loughlin Eastbound returns in 2020! Eastbound are delighted to host their first headline show in Dublin’s The Sound house. The Murder Capital are the latest edition to the Eastbound bill for a very special show in Whelan’s, 11 May.

Search all posts and articles in DublinTown.

Eastbound Dublin Bringing you best new and breaking artists over six nights across Dublin: 12 - 17 May 2020 #EastboundDublin

Sioux Falls Skyforce Roster, Fantasy Golf Tools, Tcu Football Stadium Seating Chart, Bbc Radio Scotland Sportsound Podcasts, Starsat Special Package Channels, Bryce Mitchell Weight Class, Who Is Jon Kay Married To, Busy Philipps Kids, Sarah Parkinson Death, Tv5monde News, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt For The Bone Collector Season 2, Malabar Pied Hornbill Ebird, Mary Jane Croft Cause Of Death, Beautiful Creatures Movie Watch Online, Paranormal Activity 2 Ending Explained, Abuse Of Weakness 123movies, Zozibini Tunzi Parents, Siddiq Saunderson, Bellator Champions 2020, Allison Williams Husband, Detroit Tigers Radio 1270 Am, Changeling Folklore, Kendra Johnson Twitch, Gleaming The Cube : 123movies, Treaty Of Westphalia Pdf, Rollerball Movie Meaning, Wild Card Game, Cricket Commentary Radio Station Frequency, Northern Colorado Football Stadium, Philadelphia Union Jersey, How Tall Is Alexander Hodge, Who Shot Ya Lyrics, Why Do I Always Feel Like Someone's Watching Me,