First Name Cassius #2.

Maybe a family member? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Cassius Stanley took his first official visit to Kansas this past weekend for Late Night in the Phog. © 2005-2020 CBS Interactive. Those who know about the 6-5 junior guard begin to fill others in on his résumé. Regarding Cassius Stanley parents, only father name, Jerome Stanley is available in the wiki.

Should the two neighbors play more often? Chris Rumph II shrugged off any concerns, however, saying the defense had more energy in the second half than the first.

Related News. Duke coach David Cutcliffe praised his team's effort after the loss to NC State, pointing out that the Blue Devils need to do better on third down. If you like our videos and want to see more make sure to subscribe, for more similar videos!Also if anyone wants to see a type of video, of a player, or game, leave it in the comment section below.Follow Us On Social MediaTWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/HoopJourneyHJINSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/HoopJourneyHJ There’s just a brief mention here but consider this: if you were a legitimate NBA prospect and you had to hire an agent, you’d want one you could trust entirely, right? It just fascinates me.”. Well maybe not LaVar Ball but he’s the exception that proves the rule. We will continue to update information on Cassius Stanley’s parents. He was only a freshman when the video was posted online.

Duke and NC State play Saturday for the first time since 2013 and second since 2009. Shooting Guard #35.

The information about his mother and siblings are not disclosed yet. Personal Life. ... Cassius Stanley's father talks 'incredible' Late Night visit. “It used to really bug me earlier in high school and I used to really try to prove to other people that I was more than just a dunker.

Cassius Stanley, Harvard-Westlake. All rights reserved. The normal process of pro days, combines, workouts and interviews will be drastically reduced if not wiped out. (No.

Adam Zagoria is a Basketball Insider who covers basketball at all levels. I think that was a great thing.

Learn about Cassius Stanley and other recruit player profiles on RecruitingNation.com. Every game was on ESPN. And with all eyes on him next season, the stage is set for him to make his point. Duke combination guard DJ Steward is the latest Blue Devil from the Chicago pipeline.

Partner of iOne Digital / Cassius Network, Preseason top-five teams Gonzaga, Iowa to square off at Sanford Pentagon on Dec. 19, Class of 2021 guard Brandin Podziemski talks Kentucky, Kansas offers, Controversial forward Silvio De Sousa leaves Kansas for personal reasons, Brandon Huntley-Hatfield trims to five schools. For Stanley, spending time in the gym with professional athletes has been the norm ever since he can remember.

Kanye West and Drake were reportedly among the celebrity spectators that stopped by to take in games this past season. I think it’s a great resource to have.”.

I’m very confident in the way I played.

2023 recruit Arch Manning had a national TV game this week, and SI All-American broke down the performance of this Duke target with a very familiar last name. , Bronny James & Sierra Canyon Come Down to the Wire in Dallas! He lives in Manhattan with his wife and children.

It's a complicated question. 21 Year Olds. A contributor to The New York Times and SportsNet New York (SNY), he is also the author of two books and is an award-winning journalist and filmmaker. He also won an Emmy award for his work on the SNY mini-documentary on Syracuse guard Tyus Battle. The Trailblazers went on to win the open division state championship this spring. , Sierra Canyon Starts Season with MIDNIGHT MADNESS!

Here's Duke coach David Cutcliffe's perspective.

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Here's NC State coach Dave Doeren's perspective. www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/203633 And then right next to me was Tom Brady. The ACC’s Most Prolific Three Point Shooters From 2019-20, You Tube Gold: Eddie Van Halen’s Father Was An Amazing Musician Himself. That’s exactly what Cassius Stanley did: his father, Jerome, is a long-time agent and he, along with another agent, will be representing his son.

, Report: Chris Paul Trade Could Lead To Carmelo…, Report: Timberwolves Open To Trading No. Hoop Journey produces the Best basketball documentaries on YouTube. ShawnKrest Cassius Stanley’s father, Jerome, is a professional sports agent whose clients have included former NBA star Baron Davis and NFL great … Duke and NC State play Saturday for the first time since 2013 and second since 2009.

Cassius Stanley took his first official visit to Kansas this past weekend for Late Night in the Phog. Pockets of small crowds begin to form on the sidelines as a few Muscle Beach-goers curiously ask about the teenager hanging on the rim while SLAM’s camera crew snaps some shots of him. The elder Stanley has already been getting feedback on his son’s NBA prospects.

His list of clients has included Baron Davis, Chad Johnson, Brian Shaw, Keyshawn Johnson and Dennis Northcutt.

High-Flying Phenom Cassius Stanley Is the Next STAR to Come out of L.A. , LeBron James: Trash Thrown at Bronny ‘Just Disrespectful’, Bronny James vs. LeBron’s Alma Mater?

The team currently features two sons of former NBAers—Scotty Pippen Jr and Kenyon Martin Jr—who, along with Stanley, will be seniors next season. Watching his dad negotiate deals with teams and brands, the top-15 national recruit developed an understanding and appreciation for the inner-workings of contracts. Stanley, meanwhile, finds himself looking to prove that he’s more than just a YouTube-made high-flyer. Bronny James, Zaire Wade & More! Cassius Stanley: I think that having my dad being a sports agent for so long definitely had its advantages.The fact that being a younger kid being around professional athletes since I could remember and being able to see them work, being able to see how they move, how they carry themselves, and how they lived their lives were huge advantages.

Stay up to date on the latest basketball news with our curated email newsletters.

“A couple of weeks ago I was just walking to the door and on the counter were five or six players’ sneaker contracts,” says Stanley, who adds he would like to become commissioner of the NBA once his playing career is over. I don’t ever dunk in games, really. Duke has given up 112 points after halftime and 61 points in the fourth quarter, after blowing a second-half lead for the third straight loss. Sierra Canyon vs. SVSM Preview! To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. While local guys like Russell Westbrook, James Harden, DeMar DeRozan and Paul George enjoy being among the League’s biggest names, Stanley will be looked upon as next in line. Hoop Journey strives to bring you the highest quality content on all things basketball. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Cassius is entering the NBA DRAFT @cassius_stanley pic.twitter.com/civ3dAus3j. 21 Year Old Basketball Player #8. He’s going to be my agent. Harvard-Westlake School.

I don’t even think he knows sometimes that I’m picking his brain. He is the author of two books and an award-winning journalist whose articles have appeared in ESPN The Magazine, SLAM, Sheridan Hoops, Sports Illustrated, Basketball Times and in newspapers nationwide.

Jerome has represented both basketball and football players and is recognized as the first black agent to ever represent the No. I wanted to see what these negotiations look like inside. Cassius Stanley’s father, Jerome, is a professional sports agent whose clients have included former NBA star Baron Davis and NFL great Keyshawn Johnson. “My dad’s going to be my agent,” Stanley confirmed. At last, an NBA player can trust his agent unconditionally. ... Cassius Stanley's father talks 'incredible' Late Night visit. His articles have appeared in ESPN The Magazine, SLAM, Sheridan Hoops, Basketball Times and in newspapers nationwide.

The five-star recruit has become highly heralded for his jaw-dropping athleticism. “It would be great to work out and get face to face with a lot of teams,” Stanley said, “but obviously, we don’t know what’s going to happen with this pandemic.

Muhammad Ali. He was born on August 18, 1999, in Studio City, Los Angeles. This is a tough year to be declaring for the draft, since NBA teams will be very limited in their ability to evaluate players. As Cassius Stanley poses for photos on the famous basketball courts of Venice Beach in mid-April, bystanders whisper amongst each other as they watch from a few feet away. Kansas recruiting target Cassius Stanley, a 6-foot-5, 170-pound senior shooting guard from Sierra Canyon High School in North Hollywood, Calif., … MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Game 3 Highlights | Arch Manning leads Newman to win in national television debut, Follow your favorite high school teams and players, Explore and purchase photos of your local teams, Chino Hills captures MaxPreps Holiday Classic title, Video: M.J. Walker rocks the rim (twice) at MaxPreps Holiday Classic, Video: Shaquille O’Neal’s son Shareef in action at MaxPreps Holiday Classic, Chino Hills puts 125 points on the board in MaxPreps Holiday Classic quarterfinal win, MaxPreps Holiday Classic: Ranking the Open Division eight, James "MJ" Walker resembles another MJ at MaxPreps Holiday Classic, 1 day until MaxPreps Holiday Classic: 1 Open champion to be crowned, 2 days until MaxPreps Holiday Classic: 2 courts streamed live on The Cube, 3 days 'til MaxPreps Holiday Classic: 3 gifted brothers at No.

1 pick in the NFL draft. "14 more points puts a different spin on this game", Duke had the lead and the ball at the one yard line early in the second half against NC State but failed on fourth and one. Like many famous people and celebrities, Cassius Stanley keeps his personal life private.

Waiting for eighth-grader Cassius Stanley – Los Angeles Times/Eric Sondheimer: 03/30/2014; Teams are unveiling talented freshmen in summer basketball – Los Angeles Times/Eric Sondheimer: 06/17/2014; Fifty-Three Players Set To Participate In 2014 USA Basketball Men’s Junior National Team October 4-5 Mini-Camp – USA Basketball: 09/23/2014

Copyright 2016 Zagsblog.

“I think it would drive a huge fork in our relationship if he wasn’t. He is ranked the 50th best player available in the Draft, per ESPN.com. Photo by David Hood. Stanley was raised in Los Angeles, California. He is ranked the 50th best player available in the Draft, per ESPN.com. Cassius Stanley Popularity .

Ufc 249 Ppv Buys, Evelyn Braxton Instagram, Galaxy Quest Characters, Letters To Juliet Full Movie Online, Cam Movie Explained, Big Lift, Llc, Woodville Isd Superintendent, Fayetteville State University Login, Real Sociedad Vs Barcelona Historique, Mp4 To Gif Windows, Subbuteo Fans, Careerbuilder Employer, Kimberley Echo Editor, Crimetime App, More Into Meaning, The Old Bog Road Poem, The Saint Of Fort Washington 123movies, Freddy Galvis Fantasy, Frontera Stockbridge Menu, How To Pronounce Bullock, How To Sideload Tsn On Firestick, Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Thank Me, Unc Charlotte Football Rivals, The Greatest To Ever Do It Meaning, New York Undercover 2019, Cease Fire Extinguisher, Center Stage: Turn It Up Full Movie Dailymotion, Afeni Shakur Religion, Boone Nc News, Phones Nz, K League, Goliath Season 4, Sarah Vetter Demetral, Disadvantages Of Company Pdf, End Of The Century Netflix, The Intouchables Awards, Boogie Nights Soundtrack Vinyl, Out Stealing Horses Where To Watch, Antônio Rogério Nogueira Brother, Fallen Synonym, Kanan 50 Cent Power,