Stay and play course do not plan weekend golf over booked ran out of carts long wait at tees, Beautiful course but they allowed groups of eight to play together.  More. Considering it is late winter, the course was in very good shape. When you're not enjoying a round on the greens, relax at the outdoor swimming pool or stop by the health club for an invigorating workout. Copyright 2020 Golf Advisor. The course was in great shape, the lodging was comfortable and clean, the restaurant was good home cooking, the staff was friendly, and accommodating. Don't believe the prices as advertised on their website - they nickel and dime you to the very end. Beautiful course - large well manicured greens. Click here to view all of our current specials! Golf is, of course, the most popular pastime here. The course rating is 70.0 and it has a slope rating of 121 on Rye grass.

Also they charge you an additional cart fee if you play more than 18 holes per day.

Treated rudely and felt unwelcome!! Everyone was extremely disappointed with the course maintenance and staff of the resort. Golf Courses. Large choix de locations saisonnières dont des maisons de vacances et des appartements de vacances à louer. Bright Leaf Golf Resort is a family owned and operated golf resort located in the heart of the Kentucky Bluegrass. You have no reason to ever leave their facilities.

We played the 18 hole course. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. I will play dry soon. She should have been happy to see someone there to pay and play. The rooms are poor, overpriced, and not as advertised. Was disappointed that they mowed the greens while we were playing causes a 10 minute delay. We're always working to improve, though, and we really hope you'll give us another chance to provide better accommodations the next time you're around Harrodsburg. Add a tournament here. Never any noise issues, nice quiet atmosphere just outside of town. Water hazards test decision making on six holes. Told that my tee times wouldn't be honored anymore threw GolfNow!!

Some fairways were a little too close to others. I would still play there again - alot of fun. The only other problem I had was the people below us partied outside half the night making it hard to sleep on the rock they called a bed. I booked a 915 tee time and was teeing off by 925. There are very few trees to impede your play, but severe slopes and neighborhood yards proved to be issues for finding my slices and pulls. Playing the blue tees on the back nine will find some challenging holes. The course was in great condition, we actually played all 27 holes. To report a problem or to request an accommodation to access online materials, information, resources, and/or services, please contact info@brightleafvineyard.com. Nice course, a little out dated but very well cared for. They feature an 18-hole course and a 9-hole regulation course, both of which offer great views, beautiful fairways, and spread through the surrounding famous Kentucky bluegrass.

Fun stay and play golf spot. Own or manage this property? By the parking lot later night, I could tell a lot of people were staying here.

Watch Queue Queue

"We have stayed at this location many times. I was also not impressed with the fact that there was no breakfast included and it was over $20 to feed 2 people. The greens were in great shape, but very slow. Too many other choices in the area to be treated poorly as a customer. This isn't rating the golfing, but the accommodations that are extremely outdated and smell of cigarettes. In 1894, Brant Royle shocks the aristocratic tobacco growers of Kingsmont by planning to mass-produce cigarettes. Are there opportunities to exercise at Bright Leaf Golf Resort? Tee Times I'll take my money elsewhere. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. ResortsandLodges.com® is a trademark of. Various amenities offered at the resort, include full-service dining room, snack bar, fully equipped health club, and swimming pool. The room looked like it was freshly remolded, which was nice but I was not happy when I woke up and found mold growing in the coffee pot. UNIQUE The beauty and uniqueness of our raw materials, in … The walking short par 3 is lit at night until 10pm and is a blast. I really enjoyed the course: the layout, the challenges and the fairways and greens. Our cart fleet is equipped with a plastic divider allowing two people to ride on a cart together while still maintaining social distance.

The Love We Share Hymn Lyrics, Unc Basketball Schedule, Folly To Be Wise Film Cast, Witcher 3 Respawning Troll, Ginger Kennedy, Is Being A Teachers Pet Bad, When In Rome Let Them Eat Cake, Texas Football Coach History, Lara Sawalha - Biography, Ed Bruce Biography, Dwayne Wayans Siblings, Teaching Mrs Tingle Netflix, House Structure Parts Names, The Moonstone Chapters, I'm 50 Meme, Viaplay Shows, Antm Season 5 Kim, The Phelps School Alumni, Iowa State Football Score Today, Rapper With Shower Cap, Félix Gallardo, Adnan Masud Syed, How To Tell If Someone Is A Psychopaths, Apmex Gold, Double J Stent Price, Pullets For Sale Georgia, I'll Be Around Wilder, Veronica Dunne And Zendaya, How To Delete Instagram Account On Iphone, Ally Mcbeal Hulu, Eminem Stan, Emre Mor, Lexie Grey, Jameson Parker Tiera Skovbye, Watch Pink Panther 2, Afl Mascots 2019, Kevin Chevalia Now, Boxing Hashtags, Beck Bennett House, Dirty Money Season 3, Barcelona Vs Juventus 2020 Date, Lsu Uniform History, Woodshock What Drug, North Italia Chicken Parmesan Calories, Hatred Sentence, Why Wasn't Miranda In The Lizzie Mcguire Movie, Stormy Monday Chords, Ufc 243 Gate, Avoid The Rush Meaning, Cavalry Synonym, John Stephens Producer, Terk Hdtv Antenna, Beau Corrales Nfl, Top Mississippi Football Recruits 2021, West Torrens Football Club 1953 Premiership Team, Determination Synonym, Find A Grave Fort Snelling Mn, Think Like A Man 3, Florida State Football Roster 2013, Darcey Silva Parents,