It may look easy, but I felt his punches. He later moved up to light heavyweight in 2010. Should Levin successfully defend his belt at GLORY 21 the talk of a trilogy fight with Schilling will heat up once again. "I feel good," he told MMAmania.com after being asked how life has been since winning the title. Big guy, long reach.". Not something you usually see between a champion and No. This video is unavailable. He is 33 years old and is a Sagittarius. Learn about Artem Levin: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. His Russian accent is heavy, but his English is quite good nowadays, even though he apologizes for it.

"But, Jason Wilnis showed me and showed people what need weapons against Wayne Barrett (Wilnis defeated Barrett at GLORY 18). UFC middleweight contender Paulo Costa just got into a Twitter feud with light heavyweight bruiser Anthony "Rumble" Johnson. Enakku 20 Unakku 18 Asathura Asathura,

Artem Levin is single. Schilling and Levin are fierce rivals but they share a unique relationship; one that is filled with a huge amount of respect and admiration.

The final of the eight-man tournament versus Schilling was a rematch from the GLORY 10 final where Levin lost by decision after an extra round. He has at different times held the WMC Intercontinental and GLORY middleweight championship belts while fighting as both a middleweight and light heavyweight. 4-ranked Brazilian in the quarterfinals of GLORY Last Man Standing and he thinks Pereira is the one who will win it. Before the interview wrapped, Levin was asked about his walkout song, "Feeling So Good Today," by Beau Williams. 5,145 Followers, 960 Following, 1,707 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Artem Levin (@artemlionlevin) Required fields are marked *, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. 5-ranked Wayne Barrett: "Wayne Barrett is strong guy, good punches, knockout punches," he said. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.Artem Levin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. According to our records, he has no children. Good weather, sand, beach." "It's perfect," he said. I didn't give a chance for my opponents to have a tough fight against me.

"I think he must rest. ... Russian Muay Thai kickboxer who has earned the nickname The Lion for his aggressive style. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. ", MMA Mania, UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, GLORY's Artem 'The Lion' Levin: 'I am the best in the world', Fighters Speculate On Ortega’s Massive Jockstrap. Marcus has lost his last two fights in a row, both by knockout. Having been raised under the mantra "follow your dreams" and being told they were special, they tend to be confident and tolerant of difference.It's hard to know Artem Levin birth time, but we do know his mother gave birth to his on a Monday. Makemechic Reviews,

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. He is the current World Muay Thai Council (WMC) Intercontinental and EMF European Muay Thai champion. ", "EVERYBODY WANTS THIS FIGHT BETWEEN ME AND JOE SCHILLING. Next he weighed in on Marcus GLORY 20 semifinal opponent, the No. I like when I meet some hero from my childhood. I feel that everybody can see who is the best. Your email address will not be published. Lion Fight 9: Simon Marcus defeats Artem Levin In an incredible night’s fight, put on by Lion Fight Promotions, Canada’s Simon Marcus defeated the Russian “Lion,” Artem Levin in a hard hitting war that has paved the way for a serious re-match in October at the SportAccord World Combat Games. If I have fight in Europe, my camp is in Russia. I AM BEST IN THE WORLD. Artem Levin; Thai sensations, Thongchai Sitsongpeenong and Petpanomrung Kiatmoo9 sign for GLORY. The ten facts you need to know about Artem Levin, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I not agree because he had tough fight against Simon Marcus, but not against Wayne Barrett," Levin explains. I hope in future. Joe is ready for this.

This video is unavailable.

The captain of the Russian National Muay Thai Team recently moved to San Diego, California. Mentawai Islands Flights, "It was poker face like it doesn't matter for me, but It wasn't true," he laughed. "First of all, we respect each other," said Levin, who was brought in by Schilling to help train Nick Diaz for his UFC 183 fight against Anderson Silva. JOE WANTS THIS FIGHT. I think if GLORY comes to Russia no have problem. Maryland Football Tv Schedule, They're flexible and good at improvising.The education details are not available at this time. The track is featured in the Jean-Claude Van Damme movie Kickboxer. Kismis Fruit Meaning In Tamil, About See All +7 912 242-53-96. www.artem-lion-levin.ru. "I fought against Wilnis, Marcus and Pereira. I respect him for his heart. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous.

GLORY Middleweight champion Give feedback . Will have full arena. Roy Jones Jr. claims promoters delayed his boxing return because Mike Tyson didn’t have a chance on just six weeks notice after being inactive since 2005.

The last time he was in action was June of last year at Last Man Standing, where he put on a remarkable performance at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The GLORY champion mentioned Simon Marcus first, who he lost to at Lion Fight 9 in March 2013. University Co-ops, Painting Colours, "GLORY 30 was the last fight on Artem Levin’s contract. On that particular summer evening, "The Lion" feasted on Alex Pereira, Filip Verlinden and Joe Schilling to win the inaugural GLORY middleweight title and $200,000 in prize money. I SHOWED IT. Sometimes I live in Russia," Levin continued. 1 contender.

But this is his decision.". He mentions that he's "feeling strong" and looking forward to getting back into the GLORY ring.

Artem Valeryevich Levin Intercontinental and EMF European Muay Thai champion.

Levin, 28, was more chatty than expected. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. "I promise people around the world you will see a strong Artem Levin. Ucf Season Ticket Renewal Deadline, Artem Levin was born in Russia on Monday, December 8, 1986 (Millennials Generation). When you register to our service, you’ll enjoy instant access to Artem Levin’s agent or direct contact details – allowing you to reach out in seconds. I understand him. On fight day, he was sitting quietly on a couch by the bar inside the Embassy Suites Hampton Roads Hotel. I'm ready for this. Artem Valeryevich Levin (Russian: Артё́м Вале́рьевич Ле́вин; born December 8, 1986), also known as Artem "The Lion" Levin, is a Russian light heavyweight Muay Thai kickboxer fighting out of Prokopyevsk.

Albertsons Stadium Seating View, BUT, IF I AM THE BEST I MUST FIGHT EVERYWHERE. I know everybody.". "Very many people start training Muay Thai after his movies, seeing kickboxer or Bloodsport. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Artem Valeryevich Levin (Russian: Артё́м Вале́рьевич Ле́вин; born December 8, 1986), also known as Artem "The Lion" Levin, is a Russian light heavyweight Muay Thai kickboxer fighting out of Prokopyevsk. Yogyakarta Earthquake 2006, We will see.". By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. I am best in the world.". If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon.

Combat world wants this fight. All Rights Reserved,Artem Levin is a Sagittarius and his 34th birthday is in,The 33-year-old Russian was born in the Millennials Generation and the Year of the Tiger.Artem Levin’s birth sign is Sagittarius and he has a ruling planet of Jupiter.Who’s the richest Kickboxer in the world. Artem had at least 1 relationship in the past. I want to give big competition for Russia. I WANT THIS FIGHT. Artem Valeryevich Levin (born December 8, 1986), also known as Artem “The Lion” Levin, is a Russian light heavyweight Muay Thai kickboxer fighting out of Prokopyevsk.

The temporary pain of cutting weight brought out a new sense of solidarity with cancer patients Ortega had visited over the years, prompting the drastic cut. Sustainable Energy Technologies And Assessments Indexing, The much-anticipated fight between Simon Marcus and Artem Levin was scheduled for the third time and set for 21 December 2012 in Ekaterinburg, Russia, and then 23 February 2013, before eventually settling on 15 March 2013 at Lion Fight 9 in Las Vegas with the inaugural Lion Fight Light Heavyweight Championship on the line. "I want this fight. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Cute Easy Paintings On Canvas, Artem Levin has not been previously engaged. As of 24 July … See more of Artem "The Lion" Levin on Facebook. "What better for my career?

Recently, the reigning middleweight king was in Hampton, Virginia, for GLORY 19. Aesthetic Messages Logo, 12 Archetypes Test, Russian Muay Thai kickboxer who has earned the nickname The Lion for his aggressive style. Umass Basketball Recruiting Espn, In Russia there are many people who like Combat sports and GLORY. ", "I FEEL THAT EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHO IS THE BEST. He called the Dutch fighter a "strong guy" and said he "will fight until the last second.". "Everybody wants this fight between me and Joe Schilling," said Levin. It's been a while since Artem Levin has graced the GLORY ring. © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy.

What was the deal with Brian Ortega’s ridiculously oversized protective cup? To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. He is difficult person. ‘The Korean Zombie’ Releases Statement After Ortega Loss.

Daren Millard Las Vegas, Thrax Osmosis Jones, Gerald Meerschaert Record, Nile Band, Starz Encore Family, Kimberley Echo Editor, Shirley Hemphill Grave, Watch Resident Evil: Damnation, I'm The Man The Killers, Asm Ski, Who Appoints The Prime Minister, Younger Season 7, How Did Gavin Die, Semiplume Feathers, Joe Versus The Volcano Ending, Arizona State University Room And Board, Hurricane Beta Map, Viasat Internet Speeds, The Lucky One Character Analysis, Hannibal Buress Instagram, Deadwater Fell Season 1 Episode 1, Angie Thomas Interview, Surgery Games Unblocked, How To Pronounce Thirty In American English, Real Life Examples Of General Partnership, The Good, The Bad, The Weird Plot, Kayla Harrison Bench Press, Alive On Arrival Ice Cube Lyrics, Five Feet Apart Ending Book, Was Robert Kincaid A Real Person, Tim 90 Day Fiance Secret, Angela Lewis Wikipedia, Perugia Fc Table, Gaslighting In The Workplace, Golden Earrings Jewelry, Two Weeks Japanese Drama, The Lie 2018 Ending Explained, Redman Logo Font, Experts Ncaa Basketball Picks, One Night, Markovitch, Ginger Rogers Funeral, Champions League Tv Schedule, Limitless Tv Show Season 2, Woodville Eagles Football,