Look: Luke, you strip off in the film. The actor is pretty much enjoying stress-free gleeful life in his own small world but depressing it is for his fans to see Kirby living a solitary life. Who is Luke Kirby dating now? --> . Born Luke Farrell Kirby on 21st June, 1978 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, he is famous for Take This Waltz (2011). Login news Who is Luke Kirby Wife Alison Elliott? The stars who first met on the set of Paul Dalio’s drama film ‘Touched with Fire’ also titled Mania Days were reported to have love-struck it. I’d been drinking, overeating, smoking and generally indulging. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. All those good things were quickly plucked from my life and I hit training hard. He may have gotten pretty lucky on-screen having romanced Hollywood divas like Katie Holmes and Rachel McAdams but in real life, Kirby is quite unfortunate being single even at his early 40s. With so many romance rumors and speculations of the actor dating multiple women unfurl in social media and tabloid, Luke Kirby definitely not gay. Who is Luke Kirby Wife Alison Elliott? Their romantic relationship may not have had a fairy tale ending but Luke Kirby definitely had lots of love and affection for his ex-wife Allison Elliott whom he had a short-lived marital bliss. The Slings and Arrows star was formerly married to wife Allison for quite a while before the duo called it quits after growing misunderstanding and irreconcilable differences. Instead, he is waiting for her ideal match whom he can spend the rest of his life. Since his nasty split from actress Elliot, Luke has been romantically involved with numerous other Hollywood actresses including fashion designer Andrea Sarrubi. Intending to avoid excessive media attention and limelight, the couple separated in secret with no intention to reconcile ever again. Help keep Alison Elliott and Luke Kirby profile up to date. There was a kind of magic in the air. Born Alison A. Elliott on 19th May, 1970 in San Francisco, California, she is famous for The Wings Of The Dove, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The film treats people fairly, but it’s left to the viewer to judge for themselves. Alison Elliott is a 50 year old American Actress. Luke Kirby: Oh, I had to work out so much! film, Luke Kirby: I was immediately drawn to it, I kind of felt haunted and quite shaken by it. Luke Kirby Wife Details: Are they still married to each other? Luke Kirby and Alison Elliott have been married for 7 years. Look: Do you think a lot of relationships face a similar test? I really had to raise my game! Luke Kirby and Alison Elliott have been married for 7 years. It helped that there is something rooted in Michelle, which is so magnetic. Take This Waltz stars Michelle Williams (in some beautiful dresses FYI) and Luke Kirby as lovers who can’t be together; stealing moments and battling not to give in to their feelings. Luke Kirby: I think most people will relate to it because we are these weird creatures that have these senses they need to be entertained constantly. Take This Waltz is out now and you can check out the trailer below…, Chanel Muse Ines De La Fressange Turns Designer For Uniqlo, Black Friday clothing deals to update your entire wardrobe, A Week Of Breathtaking Views, Seafood And Rooftop Bars In Portugal,